Stretch Goals: Why are you hiding them? (and) Why I likely won't pledge toward them.

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Alpha Protocol, Jan 1, 2015.

?

Did you know there are stretch-goals....?

1. Yes, I know they exist.

73 vote(s)
    59.8%
  2. No, where are they?

7 vote(s)
    5.7%
  3. What's a "stretch-goal"?

3 vote(s)
    2.5%
  4. The stretch-goal campaign should be more effectively marketed.

54 vote(s)
    44.3%
  5. The current stretch-goal campaign design is fine the way it is.

14 vote(s)
    11.5%
  6. I pledged for at least one stretch-goal.

33 vote(s)
    27.0%
  7. I would pledge for one if I knew they were there.

2 vote(s)
    1.6%
  8. I don't care for stretch goals or polls concerning them.

14 vote(s)
    11.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hmmm no store credit that I know of. It has always been stated you'd get the decoration non functioning even tho as I said before some are more than deco, like the houses and others. We are contributing to the making of the game still no matter what. That is a choice people have to consider. I don't begrudge it myself. If I couldn't afford to do it or just chose not to do it then I wouldn't have.:)

Royce_Templer likes this.
  2. Amethyst

Amethyst Avatar

I agree that SoTA will eventually reach all the goals. I just hope they don't offer us anything that future players will not be able to buy or earn in the game. They could make it look different but not more. A lot of people are still suffering in this economy compared to how they used to live. In other words they have to be more careful how they spend their money. To give us things we can parade around in that they can never own is rather cruel in these times. It can look different but I hope not function any differently. It makes people angry with SoTA. Star Citizen has offered me nothing I can't buy later in the game when it goes retail, yet I still gave them almost $1,000 so far because I can play with some of it now and the rest before it goes retail. I am buying the privilege to play with it earlier and hang out with awesome people. I don't want to parade around in things other people can never have in the game because too many people are going through this in real life. I want to give them an awesome fantasy world to live in where these people can have it all! Give them a game like that and maybe they will come. Why should they want to play a game with the privileged few when they could never attain it themselves. Hope rings eternal. Give them hope of having it all or kiss their meager $40-$60 dollars good-bye because SoTA will never get it.

Net likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.