Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

The boats from Hidden Vale to Novia need tolls.

Discussion in 'Release 26 Feedback Forum' started by Grave Dragon, Feb 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

According to the references that I have seen, the other end is supposed to be in Brittany. Since Brittany is still at least two months away, it still links to Ardoris. I personally think that it would be cool to have a Brittany boat reach west HV and an Ardoris boat reach Kingsport.

Without looking at sotamap, there's maybe six in Owl's Head, and six in Kingsport. So a dozen NPC/PRT row lots in HV. This will probably change when they get around to rebuilding PRTs.

Grave GodsHammer likes this.
  2. Ancev

Ancev Avatar

Another thing you could do if tolls are implemented - residents of the town might get a discount? If I live in Ardoris and sail to Brittany perhaps it's 250g but if I sail from Brittany to Ardoris it's 500g.

3. Grave Dragon

Grave Dragon Avatar

Let's not get bent out of shape over this, this is not a doom and gloom situation like some would have it made out to be.

I and several other people have made several viable suggestions for toll free options that will fix the problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.