Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

The game is in a terrible state

Discussion in 'Release 33 Feedback Forum' started by Magos, Sep 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiquidSky

LiquidSky Avatar

I've been running around buying from vendors, but I only go to the Public ones. I find they always seem to have the lowest prices and it seems a waste of time to hit the multitude of player vendors.

I do sample from them from time to time, but very rarely do I see something cheaper then what is on a public vendor.

I probably spent around 50k yesterday on public vendors.

Courcheval likes this.
  2. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

Dang, I am having a hard time in the 4 skulls zone, which is where I need to be to advance, as those dang archers and mages or what ever the dang skells are, come in groups now... Tried pulling 1 at a time, but you can't because he comes with friends .... even if i draw 1 out from the crowd he runs back and brings his friends . I had no problem before the patch seems they made most places NON solo friendly for the Archer type player.... I tried a few places and all so far that have the skells, come with friends .... AT LEAST IF I AM AN ARCHER, LET US PULL THEM 1 BY 1 DAG FREAKING NAB IT!!!!!!!!!!! This is SO dam irritating , left the game for the time being, tired of running at every dang corner... to me ..... that is not fun .... Sorry for my Dog gone dag nab it language....

3. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Closing down this thread. Constructive criticism does not equal ranting without explanation or alternatives. It doesn't do anyone any good to say "I'm sick to death of stealth nerfs and significant changes on the fly. Stop bypassing your QA department."

Kaisa, Lord Barugon, NRaas and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.