1. This forum section contains Blog style threads from the Developers, and/or threads with details about what they have been working on, previews of upcoming content, and sometimes backstory associated with the content. Players are permitted to reply to these threads if the developer has indicated it is permissible by leaving the thread unlocked. Please note that TOS applies, and any abuse or trolling will be moderated.
    Dismiss Notice

The Making of Lost Whiteguard Silver Mine

Discussion in 'Developer Work and Blog posts' started by Sea-Wolf, Nov 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Haha well I'd not say she is a beast. I didn't die but spawn was really weird and I do not remember the area you first enter at having no ore. It felt almost like it had been cleared out.

2. Blade Savage

Blade Savage Avatar

Ahh okay.. since I've been playing it, the ore has always been down to the right and left sides by the skellies and ghost. Don't think I've even seen any in the main room. 13 months now.

3. Malimn

Malimn Avatar

What is sad about this mine, while it looks GREAT by the way, is that they go around the area fighting instead of focusing on what the new "Mine" is about... MINING ore for new characters.. Good God Port will you ever figure out that the NEW mining scenes are great to look at but SUCK as a mine.. I do not go into any of the new mines now because of how horrible it is to mine ore there because of how spread out the ore is, mobs you have to fight, etc.. I am level 90 adventuring and 85 Production so my skills are high enough to mine anywhere and I do NOT look forward to the day when all the mines are built like the new mines are.

4. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

You'll have two ways to enter the mine. The first is from Whiteguard Foothills, which fictionally is the original entrance to the mine. There's a second entrance directly from the city of Solania. (Therefore, the new mine is underneath the Whiteguard Mountains.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.