The SotA RolePlayers List

Discussion in 'Roleplayer's Corner' started by Fei Akhart, Jul 22, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

Hello, guys!

In all this time playing SotA I realized that there are many players that do RP (be it casual, light or full-time).

I don't know if this has ever been done before in the forum, but what if we created a list of SotA RolePlayers? Quite simple, just listing the name, the RP style, and what times each one usually plays (since we have several different time zones around here).

I believe that it would be easier to meet and even think about better schedules for future events for the Roleplayer community.

I thought of a simple presentation like:

• Name:
    • RP style (casual, light, full-time, immersive):
    • Languages for RP:
    • Where can you usually be found?
    • What time of day is it possible to find you in the game?
    • Link to character background (e.g. on RPOTA.com or other external website)?

Let's do it? :)

Edit: If there are more 'RP styles' please let me know to make it more complete, okay?

Current list (by order of appearance in thread)

Jay Nord
    Helvig Ingvildsdottir
    Stundorn Stureson
    Fei Akhart
    Voelund Ildhammar
    Elgarion
    Caska DiFumarate
    Thai
    Magnus Zarawddim
    Lily Byrd
    Aeryk ap'Dalaigh / Sabrae No'quar / Mourn Blackwood
    Hemswal Genis
    Malice Lanart
    Olthadir
    Daigoji Gai
    Trady Blix
    Gorthyn
    Adam Crow
    CatherineRose
    Hannah Alpenglow

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  2. Fiero Nord

Fiero Nord Archived Account

• Name: Jay Nord
    • RP style (casual, light, full-time): full-time
    • Languages for RP: English
    • Where can you usually be found? Estgard, Norgard, Brit area
    • What time of day is it possible to find you in the game? 6:30p-10:30p Server time M-F, any time weekends
    • Link to character background (e.g. on RPOTA.com or other external website)? Talk to my character to learn about him :)

3. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Helvig Ingvildsdottir Avatar

• Name: Helvig Ingvildsdottir
    • RP style (casual, light, full-time): full-time, immersive, heavy, with PvP option
    • Languages for RP: English please. Can RP in German, Swedish or slow Italian, but I definitely prefer English.
    • Where can you usually be found? Mainly Kahli, in Helheim or Fort Ironhall
    • What time of day is it possible to find you in the game? 11am to 4pm NBT Monday to Thursday, on weekends depends on my RL plans and on ingame events
    • Link to character background (e.g. on RPOTA.com or other external website)? See my signature
    I'm very approachable and very happy to RP with everyone, or plan plots OOC with any of you! Love to have other RPers on my friends list, and love hearing from you. And no, I don't even have a guild to recruit you to, I just want to RP with people, so no fear, add me to your friends list. :D

And I'm very happy to help new or less experienced RPers, or those that just want to try it for a moment and see if RP is for them, and especially those who think RP is not for them because it's all about dance parties, or throwing one's visual emotes around, or stiff conversations in taverns. RP can be much more, a whole world of enjoyment, and I'm sure I and a few friends can show you.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  4. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

• Name: Stundorn Stureson
    • RP style (casual, light, full-time): immersive, but i can (try to) adapt to almost everything.
    • Languages for RP: prefered german, english possible to some degree, but slower and not that complex or accurate
    • What time of day is it possible to find you in the game? CEST in the evening.
    ooC Links to Profile and old Projects
    http://www.rpota.com/#characters/characterdetails/59da2da9c265503f618703f3/

The Brotherhood of the Grey Path
    http://www.rpota.com/#factions/factiondetails/59da318f4bac364312419960/

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
  5. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

• Name: Fei Akhart
    • RP style: preferably immersive
    • Languages for RP: English or Portuguese
    • Where can you usually be found? Kahli, in Helheim
    • What time of day is it possible to find you in the game? Most of the time in the afternoon/evening (NBT) on weekends.
    • Link to character background (e.g. on RPOTA.com or other external website)? See my RPOTA profile.

6. Bergelmer

Bergelmer Avatar

• Name: Voelund Ildhammar
    • RP style: immersive
    • Where can you usually be found? Kahli
    • What time of day is it possible to find you in the game? irregularly
    • Link to character background (e.g. on RPOTA.com or other external website)? Voelund Ildhammar

7. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

• Name: Elgarion
    • RP style (casual, light, full-time, immersive): Immersive
    • Where can you usually be found? Kahli on SotA Forums
    • What time of day is it possible to find you in the game? Varied, Mornings/Evenings US CT
    • Link to character background (e.g. on RPOTA.com or other external website)? Elgarion at RPOTA.COM

8. 3devious

3devious Avatar

• Name: Caska DiFumarate
    • RP style: casual
    • Languages for RP: English, I can read and write some German but at the complexity of a 3rd grader
    • Where can you usually be found? Rifts End or somewhere on the overworld map trolling atavists
    • What time of day is it possible to find you in the game? Weekends: all hours, weekdays for scarece amounts of time after 3pm CST
    • Link to character background (e.g. on RPOTA.com or other external website)? http://www.rpota.com/#characters/characterdetails/561ab5ab4af1e3b51c8942d1/

9. Katrina Akhart

Katrina Akhart Avatar

• Name: Thai
    • RP style (casual, light, full-time, immersive): light
    • Languages for RP: English and Portuguese
    • Where can you usually be found? Ardoris, Wizard's Rest or Kahli
    • What time of day is it possible to find you in the game? 8 p.m. (GMT -3, I'll edit when I'm not on mobile browser)
    • Link to character background (e.g. on RPOTA.com or other external website)? Maybe later :p

10. Magnus Zarwaddim

Magnus Zarwaddim Avatar

• Name: Magnus Zarawddim
    • RP style (casual, actor, director, creating experiences through quests)
    • Language: English
    • Where can you usually be found? Serenite or out an about looking for adventure
    • What time of day is it possible to find you in the game? No set times, just friend "Magnus Zarawddim"
    • Link to character backgound (none yet, I will update)

11. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd Avatar

12. Aeryk

Aeryk Avatar

• Name: Aeryk ap'Dalaigh
    • RP style: Immersive (attempt to be accommodating to all -- very happy to help new folk find their own RP style)
    • Languages for RP: English (but can read bits of languages based on latin, old norse, and old irish, so do not count on that!)
    • Where can you usually be found? Norgard. Property in Estgard.
    • What time of day is it possible to find you in the game? Varies, more late evenings -- currently based UTC-4 (GMT-5)
    • Link to character background (e.g. on RPOTA.com or other external website)? Feel free to ask other characters
    • Name: Sabrae No'quar (capitalization difference deliberate)
    • Where can you usually be found? All over
    • Link to character background (e.g. on RPOTA.com or other external website)? Always PvP flagged (this may change if the game mechanics for thieves continues to be a problem) -- available to help other groups with plots as a "good" an/protagonist or bit part
    • Name: Mourn Blackwood
    • Where can you usually be found? Provided on a need to know basis
    • Link to character background (e.g. on RPOTA.com or other external website)? Always PvP flagged (this may change if the game mechanics for thieves continues to be a problem) -- available to help other groups with plots as an "evil" an/protagonist or bit part

@Fei Akhart Thank you sir!

13. Hemswal The Descended

Hemswal The Descended Avatar

• Name: Hemswal Genis
    • RP style (Ranging from Light to Heavy but always immersive when possible):
    • Languages for RP: English but I will try to work with any language if I can.
    • Where can you usually be found? Usually in Insulam de Nocte or out in the world.
    • What time of day is it possible to find you in the game? I can be on at various times. Sometimes late, sometimes early.
    • Link to character background No external link. However, I do have a book series in game called "The Lost Tower of The Moon" that is available for purchase in Insulam de Nocte.

I am also an active participant in Sinistrus (One of three Archmagi)

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
  14. Vicious Malice

Vicious Malice Avatar

• Name: Malice Lanart
    • RP style: immersive
    • Where can you usually be found? I live in Finchfield currently, but travel everywhere
    • What time of day is it possible to find you in the game? Whenever I'm on
    • Link to character background: Malice on RPOTA

15. Olthadir

Olthadir Avatar

16. Daigoji Gai

Daigoji Gai Avatar

• Name: Daigoji Gai
    • RP style (casual, light, full-time, immersive): Immersive
    • Languages for RP: English, Japanese
    • Where can you usually be found? Ordinis Mortis; Soltown, Ardoris & Aerie for rotating performances
    • What time of day is it possible to find you in the game? Evenings ET
    • Link to character background (e.g. on RPOTA.com or other external website)? Will add shortly as a post edit.

17. Floors

Floors Avatar

• Name: Trady Blix
    • RP style (casual, light, full-time, immersive): Casual. As the situtation calls for. If you start RP with me, I'll do my best to return in game.
    • Where can you usually be found? Regalis but all over Novia
    • What time of day is it possible to find you in the game? Weekends, some evenings
    • Link to character background (e.g. on RPOTA.com or other external website)? TODO

18. Gorthyn

Gorthyn Avatar

• Name: Gorthyn (alts may follow in due course)
    • RP style (casual, light, full-time, immersive): Full-time/Immersive
    • Where can you usually be found? Depends - Kahli, out and about in Hidden Vale and Novia depending on what I am doing
    • What time of day is it possible to find you in the game? Weekday evenings, various times over the weekend depending on what's happening in real life (all UK time)
    • Link to character background (e.g. on RPOTA.com or other external website)? Yes but needs updating

19. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

• Name: Adam Crow
    • RP style (casual, light, full-time, immersive): I try to adapt to my surroundings and the other players I'm interacting with. (Casual-Immersive).
    • Where can you usually be found?Novia Market or out adventuring
    • What time of day is it possible to find you in the game? Mostly during the night time hours - Eastern US time zone
    • Link to character background (e.g. on RPOTA.com or other external website)? https://www.rpota.com/#characters/characterdetails/5b63523c4193a07e38fa7a44/
    Please add me to your friends list. I haven't had many opportunities to RP lately, and I would like to change that!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
  20. Fei Akhart

Fei Akhart Avatar

(I updated the first post to have a list of all that appeared in the thread. I will continue to update as more people appear. ;) )

Jay Nord and Aeryk like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.