The SotA RolePlayers List

Discussion in 'Roleplayer's Corner' started by Fei Akhart, Jul 22, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatherineRose

CatherineRose Avatar

• Name: CatherineRose
    • RP style (casual, light, full-time, immersive): Sometimes light but usually Immersive
    • Languages for RP: English
    • Where can you usually be found? Dragomir Mori Adventuring and Decorating
    • What time of day is it possible to find you in the game?Most days early AM until about 6 in the evening
    • Link to character background (e.g. on RPOTA.com or other external website) It will be written and added soon to RPOTA.com and SOTA Forum

Last edited: Aug 15, 2018
  2. HannahAlpenglow

HannahAlpenglow Avatar

• Name: Hannah Alpenglow
    • RP style (casual, light, full-time, immersive): I try to adapt to the avatars around me - if you are heavy RP or the event environment is, I will be in character as well. If you do not RP or its a casual event like a dance party, Hannah is happy OOC as well.
    • Languages for RP: English, light German
    • Where can you usually be found? Rauchbier Platz, Kahli, Celestial Gardens, Serpent's Watch
    • What time of day is it possible to find you in the game? Usually weekdays and some weeknights NBT, rarely weekends due to out of game commitments.

3. Rentier

Rentier Avatar

• Name: Rentier Woodpicker
    • RP style (casual, light, full-time, immersive): Sometimes immersive but usually light
    • Languages for RP: English, German
    • Where can you usually be found? Dragomir Mori, Veritas Sanctuary Craafting and Decorating Lots (Adventuring all over the place, still on the path of oracle :D)
    • What time of day is it possible to find you in the game? Monday to Friday 7pm til I fall asleep CEST
    • Link to character background (e.g. on RPOTA.com or other external website) no link
    Ranger with elemental planesight who loves water and has a elemental, who is following her around after a accident in her youth.​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.