Themed Deco Items

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Browncoat Jayson, Feb 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Here are some ideas for new decorations, broken down by theme:

Obsidian:
    • Obsidian Hot Tub: Black stone hot tub full of boiling blood.
    • Obsidian Mirrors: Comes in pairs, using one teleports you to the other, as long as they are on the same property.
    • Obsidian Hanging Plant: A miniature flayer plant, which occasionally spits at you.
    Viking:
    • Viking Standing Stone: A stone pillar with a symbol carved on it. Collect them all!
    • Viking Totems: A bone altar to one of the clan totems (wolf, bear, stag, boar, dragon).
    • Viking Wall Painting: Wall paintings that can be placed on your own walls.
    Shogun:
    • Shogun Katana Stand: An ornate sheathed katana on a stand, perfect for your fireplace mantel.
    • Shogun Oyoroi: A suit of Shogun armor with a tall banner that can be placed in your home, and accepts a heraldry pattern to display your own sigil.
    • Shogun Tapestry: Wall scrolls showing the symbols and explanations of each of the virtues (similar to the codes of Bushido).
    Regal (from Regalis):
    • Regal Armor Suit: A suit of armor with a tall spear and a blank shield that can be placed in your home, and accepts a heraldry pattern to display your own sigil.
    • Regal Bastard Sword: An ornate sheathed blade on a stand, perfect for your fireplace mantel.
    • Regal Painting: A tall painting of Arabella bestowing knighthood upon a nobleman (in the style of The Accolade), and accepts a heraldry pattern to display your own sigil.
    I'm sure we can do more for Elven, Kobold, Pirate, and other regions as well, but those are my thoughts so far.

Spoon and Leelu like this.
  2. Leelu

Leelu Avatar

3. redfish

redfish Avatar

@Browncoat Jayson

I don't know too much about the lore of Drachvald, but when I think of the region's name, I think dragon knight gear. Ie. like a dragon knight helm.

Leelu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.