Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

They got this totally wrong in the telethon

Discussion in 'Release 36 Feedback Forum' started by Barugon, Nov 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

When asked about implementing some way to save our decorations so that we could easily swap houses for say holiday events, the devs said that would be very difficult because each house layout is different.

The request was not asking for a way to apply the decorations to another house type!

What the request was asking for was a way to save the decorations for the current house so that we could switch to a different house, decorate that house in a completely different way, eventually switch back to the original house and restore it's original decorations.

@DarkStarr, can you please reevaluate the question?

Ahuaeynjgkxs, mass, Leelu and 6 others like this.
  2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

What would be great is a button on the house window that would put all your decorations in a special box. Later, you could double click the box to restore the decorations, as long as the house is the same and there are currently no decorations already placed.

[edit] Maybe the option to save your decorations could be presented when you change the house?

3. Andartianna

Andartianna Avatar

I don't think they will do this because they want the action of decorating to take time the same as anything that is done in the game for something. If they take away the time aspect of switching houses back and forth it would take more server space and money on their end and not on ours. It would also cheapen the value of the awe from spending time on decorating a house. It is a good idea though just not one they would seem to go for. From listening to most of the telethon I get the impression that they like that we have to spend time doing stuff and if anything want us to spend more time doing things.

Leelu likes this.
  4. Lace

Lace Avatar

I know in some telethon or post mortem they taked about "magic movers" doing exactly what you are saying.

Kinda how basements work now

Leelu and Cassandra Corax like this.
  5. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

see the post I just made

Cassandra Corax and Lord Barugon like this.
  6. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Thanks.

Leelu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.