1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Before posting any MODs, please contact us at support@portalarium.com to ensure your MOD is acceptable to the Terms of Service and EULA of the game. Portalarium is not responsible for use of MODs and possible adverse effects on your client or computer, and we may take action on accounts using MODs that are deemed illegal. Whether submitted here or elsewhere in the community, use MODs at your own risk!
    Dismiss Notice

Tribute to Vesper song?

Discussion in 'The Bards of Poets' Circle' started by Smokinjoe14, Sep 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tartness

Tartness Avatar

Much to my disappointment I can't create great music like Kailef, yet, but I can grab some plugins and spruce up the older stuff some :)

Time Lord and Kailef like this.
  2. Kailef

Kailef Avatar

Nice! I like it. It sounds almost like a SNES RPG theme. :)

Oh! By the way, my Vesper tribute song was accepted recently, so it's going to be official game music! Woot! The earlier version wasn't accepted, but the latest version was:

3. Luznad

Luznad Avatar

Kailef.. This Peace is nice.

How kewl would it Sound with a real orchestra

New stretchgoal: Recording all Music with a real orchestra/Instruments

Time Lord likes this.
  4. mike11

mike11 Avatar

I really like the UO sounds, songs like this one really use a world of sounds for the tracks entirety. In the end the style, which incorporates a large variety of sounds works really well for a game and the music holds down on it's own as well.

I at least attempt to portray some of that instrumental awesomeness in my tracks in my sig below

/cheers

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.