Ugly guys

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by InsaneMembrane, Feb 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. InsaneMembrane

InsaneMembrane Avatar

We need a thread about manly looks, so here it is. Where are all the hawt dudes? Why can't I look like Brad Pitt, and where are my skinny jeans?

Can I get a bigger bulge, seriously by the looks of some of the girls chests which have been posted in the other thread, if I was to get equal treatment and options I'd have a snake hanging all the way down to my ankles if a know what I sayin' right. Fyi I dress slightly to the left, so it is gonna have to give me the option to swing it left slightly.

I also need individual control over my pectoral muscles, I need to be able to make my nipples dance both at the same time and independently of one another.

This is a HUGE deal, no pun intended, so please put this up on the store for around $69.69 so we can fix our ken-doll-junk we're currently stuck with.

Over and out.

2. Maximus Katse

Maximus Katse Avatar

Haha, couldn't help yourself huh? :D

OSullivan and NRaas like this.
  3. Bohica

Bohica Avatar

yep he went there. I think he is trying to compensate for something

4. CaptainJackSparrow

CaptainJackSparrow Avatar

LOL. Well, he does kind of have a point no?

If guys and fake women can complain about how the female avatars look, why can't a man complain about how the male avatars look???

5. NirAntae

NirAntae Avatar

<3

OSullivan likes this.
  6. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

Uh Oh I know some 'fake' women who replied on that thread who may take offense :p

NRaas, Gracekain and InsaneMembrane like this.
  7. redfish

redfish Avatar

They can. And I'll be happy to add my input. In general though, I'm happier with the way the male avatar looks than the female avatar... which really has nothing to do with whom I'm attracted to :>

I hope we get better face options for the male avatar, too. Like I said in the other thread, the first face is kind of regular and attractive, and the added faces are just homely versions of the first face :> I also personally find the male avatar body looks a bit bulky but its okay, anyway.

Akeashar and Lord Baldrith like this.
  8. PrimeRib

PrimeRib Avatar

I've played so many of the Korean MMOs. The women look like someone spent thousands of hours coloring every pixel by hand and the men look nondescript other than being fairly girly looking. 95% of the players play female avatars. A good amount of the westernization they did for Aion was try to male the males a little less girly.

Lord Baldrith likes this.
  9. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

No I agree with you, you should say what you think. I didn't like the look of our characters at this point. The developers are asking us to give constructive opinions to work on. Just didn't understand what you were saying about fake women hmmmm. Oh well.

10. redfish

redfish Avatar

Yea men in anime often end up looking like the women, for some reason. Maybe because the artists are used to drawing women :)

11. Maximus Katse

Maximus Katse Avatar

It's the magicpvpsliderbarthingyâ„¢ connection isn't it?

InsaneMembrane and Wsye like this.
  12. Bohica

Bohica Avatar

trust me, these are not fake!

13. fumblefingers

fumblefingers Avatar

I see with your post about junk being Huge, and 69 69, your thinking with junk! but go figure. We all have our fantasies.. Just because some people ask for nice hair, and less manly looking females there fakes.That's ok too just fix it, thank you.

Lord Baldrith and majoria70 like this.
  14. CaptainJackSparrow

Yeah when I heard about this game I googled it and added PvP. Ton of stuff came up which was dredged out of the forums, and that was one of them. I am a big PvP fan and stole the name for some funny banners.

15. NirAntae

NirAntae Avatar

At least the thread 'complaining' about the male avatars was started by a male! Makes it more legit right off the bat, to me. ;)

BillRoy [ab] and InsaneMembrane like this.
  16. CaptainJackSparrow

Pics, or I call shenanigans.

17. Bohica

Bohica Avatar

get a girlfriend already.....

18. Hardy

Hardy Avatar

Disregard junk size, acquire city plots.

19. redfish

redfish Avatar

:>

I play both male and female characters in games, and one of the ways I choose what gender to play whether the character model looks how I'd like it to. If I like how the male model looks, I pick the male, and if I like how the female model looks, I pick the female. It has nothing to do with boobies, or staring at the models butt, just creative preference.

NRaas likes this.
  20. Akeashar

Akeashar Avatar

Personally I can't stand the steroid abusing lunks that have had the ugly stick taken to their faces since their childhoods that populate most games. Give me male character models more like Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, John Cusack, Zac Efron, Jake Gyllenhaal, (insert boy band member here)

Athletic, slender, well built, whose smoulder actually works.

Here's some screengrabs of about the only male character I tend to play in MMOs, since it avoids the whole steroid abusing junkie in WoW (except for the offensively stereotyped blood elf male, bony mcbones or kung fu panda) or the case of the pretty gals outshining the guys. (See pretty much every Korean MMO) But its the kind of thing that I wouldn't mind having for a male Avatar. (And yes, I'm sure someone'll call me on that he is kinda well built but its not too over the top and theres not much choice there XD)

http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac43/Akeashar/Akeashar_picture046_zps8a5102ae.png
    http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac43/Akeashar/Akeashar_picture047_zps89e14c0b.png
    http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac43/Akeashar/Akeashar_picture048_zpsa910ea8e.png
    http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac43/Akeashar/Akeashar_picture049_zps8893e0b6.png

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.