We Need A Wall!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Golem Dragon, Jun 15, 2016.

?

Do We Need A Wall?

1. Yes

2. No

3. No, just Halt UO Immigration

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waxillium

Waxillium Avatar

The nature of Windows being openable does put us at risk for Kobold to Human virus transmission. Perhaps a door with a spyhole would work?

2. Neorapsta

Neorapsta Avatar

Those cursed UO players coming in here stealing our professions.

Bodhbh Dearg and Kvow Triumvir like this.
  3. Kensing Ton

Kensing Ton Avatar

I'm with you on that one...

Olddog likes this.
  4. Olddog

Olddog Avatar

Yea good times here for sure. I love this comunity such welcoming people. I try an avoid these fourms because of all the hate now they just do it in a funny way.

kristof likes this.
  5. Golem Dragon

Golem Dragon Avatar

yep a humor thread where we can crack jokes and let loose and put aside our frustrations is needed... at the moment the community is not in a healthy place.. thus a dragon needs to come in and shake things up a bit...

Bodhbh Dearg likes this.
  6. Kensing Ton

Kensing Ton Avatar

That's always been one of the M.O.s of the SotA crowd -- insult people while hiding behind jokes. I guess it's one way to fly under the moderation radar. Some people have been doing it here for years.

7. Golem Dragon

Golem Dragon Avatar

if I insult someone, I do it to their face and bluntly... those whom have known me and gamed with me (some of them are here in sota) for the past 18 years know that about me. We also have those who take things way too seriously sometimes as well. Blame can be had on both sides of many of the arguments that have happened on the forums over the past few years.

Well, I guess the humor has stopped... was really hoping more of you would understand the jokes and point of the thread but that's ok... is now time for @Berek or @Ultima Codex or another mod to finally lock this thread down to avoid any bad stuff from being posted in here.. I want this thread to end with happy thoughts and laughter and humor as were the goals... not depression... We had some great posts though... some great ones worth laughing about...

Bodhbh Dearg and KuBaTRiZeS like this.
  8. SmokerKGB

SmokerKGB Avatar

What are you talking about?

UO fanatics have always been here voicing their opinions and the game is doing fine, so what are you talking about? UO is a copy protected game and nothing from UO will be implemented in SotA, so relaxe... Chill...

I voted for Bernie, BTW...

Bodhbh Dearg likes this.
  9. Kensing Ton

Kensing Ton Avatar

It's not a happy thread. There are at least a half-dozen violations of the forum rules already. It should be shut down ASAP.

10. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Radar is alive and well :). Especially since the thread starter asked for the thread to be closed, we'll be closing it down now that everyone's had a laugh:

"Well, I guess the humor has stopped... time for @Berek or @Ultima Codex or another mod to finally lock this thread down to avoid any bad stuff from being posted in here.. I want this thread to end with happy thoughts and laughter and humor as were the goals... not depression... We had some great posts though... some great ones worth laughing about..."

While we let this one go a bit, I ask that we try and restrain injecting politics too much in the forums... I hate politics :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.