Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Went to oracle but no village lot no house!

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns & Player Housing' started by Odyssey2002, Jan 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Odyssey2002

Odyssey2002 Avatar

HI I went to oracle and said "hello" but I get nothing as to the village lot deed nor a house.. I have done story line and have my shroud of the avatar for a long time now.

I tried also different key words and stuff just in case but nothing gives a deed nor a house.. I checked my inventory as well just to make sure I may have missed it but no cigar..

Sota version: 898

PS: Another person in my guild as well as this same issue . we are not sure why its so..

2. Odyssey2002

Odyssey2002 Avatar

UPDATE: So it would seem although I do have my shroud of the Avatar and completed the main story line , the last part (speaking to Isabella wish I was suppose to do but I think did not ) - ( As so many others just leave after they get the shroud ) so after talking to her I talked back to the Main Oracle but STILL did not get the new Village lot and house!.. IT was only when I left the MAIN Oracle building and went to talk to a another Oracle ( outside of the main building ) that I got the deed and house..

3. Helvig Ingvildsdottir

Helvig Ingvildsdottir Avatar

I think this is by design. You are not supposed to go back to the Oracle temple but talk to any Oracle face at any Oracle confirmary to get your rewards.

4. Feeyo

Feeyo Avatar

I talked to the Oracle in our guild POT, and got it straight away.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.