What have you been doing?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Time Lord, Nov 22, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

I've been taking it a bit easy due to some tendons in my arm being messed up in real life.

And So...
    I've been taking out my character named "Auto Swing" and hunting in some of the lower content. Auto Swing is my easiest character to play, as he does what his name implies :) yet also uses a bow from time to time.

I did manage to take TimeLord out a time or two to plant some cotton, which I may have Auto Swing harvest for some crafting exp.

So what have you'all been doin lately?
    ~Time Lord~:):thumbs up:

2. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

Well I spent this last week working on a new Zombie belt. finally replaced my year old thin strap of flesh that was on its last legs. The new one is rather nice, keeps me abit more healthy that is for sure. beyond that been playing around with magic synergy to see how much further Xee can push the limits. Had a great PVP time recently got to dual a few and learned that I surpassed my days as a squishy and was able to win more than I expected. That said I learned that in PVP vs Duel's that most people only win because they get you when you are not ready haha. So I may have to travel more prepared :)

Time Lord and Tirrag like this.
  3. Tirrag

Tirrag Avatar

first, sorry to hear about your tendons :( i had a weird issue where my shoulder locked and could barely move my upper arm. stuff like that is tough :(

as for me, wow where do i start :) completed a new lua addon (FXStop). built 4 new village air farms two weekends ago. been on a dungeon blueprint quest. been farming a lot of garlic to help some folks out. started building a new custom tower block build. been having fun with my "Mr Mediocre" alt, seeing just how much a character limited to 80 on all skill levels can do (very surprising actually). im sure there is more but that is all i can think of for now.

Time Lord likes this.
  4. shep

shep Avatar

Killing Zombieszzz!

Time Lord and Tirrag like this.
  5. ConjurerDragon

ConjurerDragon Avatar

After last week off work I´m working again, which sadly takes around 40 hours/week from my gaming time.

What are air farms?

Time Lord likes this.
  6. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Probably LOTs with floating planters.

shep and Time Lord like this.
  7. Tirrag

Tirrag Avatar

Air Farm Screenshot

correct but i use the low power floor turbines to travel between levels giving it a fun platformer feel :) it also allows me to build up pretty high (but still within current construction limitations), which i find fun... though knowing the upcoming height limitations i did build the new ones with slightly less spacing so as to fit within the new restrictions. my initial two air farms will lose their top levels once the limitations go into effect as will a few of my other special builds :( Sky Palace is safe though which is a relief :)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2022
    Barugon and Time Lord like this.
  8. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

I have been working a lot. Oh not RL. I have been getting my oracle gold a few times a month.

9. Lazlo

Lazlo Avatar

I've spent most of my gaming time the last couple of years playing Mario Maker and MTGA.

Just started catching up on SotA updates the other day. It's kind of a mixed bag so far, but there's some new things that I like and I've been having fun with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.