Why all the Moderating

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SaltyRobot, Jun 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crossbowsoda

crossbowsoda Avatar

I aim to please! :D

Have a good one.

Time Lord likes this.
  2. Robby

Robby Avatar

Ive been good myself >=-P
    Even though I talk about the most controversial things you can think of I pull it off without being moderated.
    Heres what ya do:1) Dont take stuff to personal, most of the people you meet here are strangers.
    2) If somone makes ya mad or looks like there trying to start something with you... dont egg it on.
    3) Let things slide! Someone takes a shot at ya, dont swing back...id hate to recomend the report button cuz I dont use it but if you have to, then do it because we cant have vulgar language or a toxic environment.. And yea, that's probably everyone's responsibility here to help keep things clean. So while I dont use it.. im most definitely not going to discourage use of the report button.
    4) People take shots at you and do it in vague ways that dont involve being directly vulgar or nasty... Heres another thing you should let slide if
    you dont got the time to deal with it constructively. And I would say in cases like this, the more mature path is to handle it yourself like a
    big adult gentlemen as politely as possible WITHOUT throwing a vague indirect comeback. Report button can be a crutch for an immature
    person as well if you think about it, and if you abuse that report button, im assuming this is a path to getting moderated as well..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.