Why i flag myself PVP

Discussion in 'PvP Gameplay' started by blaquerogue, Dec 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xi_

Xi_ Avatar

for the same reason I'd like to hang a pvp flag off my car antenna sometimes.

blaquerogue and Lord Lonn like this.
  2. Lord Lonn

Lord Lonn Avatar

ICE COFFEE SMOOTIE ? that would be one awesome brain freeze ohh

3. redfish

redfish Avatar

I'll flag PvP with the sole hope that one day one of the players I run into will be Captain Jack. And then I will get my revenge. That is the day I can take my PvP flag off.

blaquerogue, Moonshadow and Net like this.
  4. Net

Net Avatar

To test the game. That is what this is all about now anyway, is it not?

To get to know players, in PvP it is much easier to get the idea who do you not want to be friends with^^ On the other hand you can make may new friends as well.

To have something to do and killing PKs is very satisfying. Hey, they can always opt-out of PvP if they do not like it.

I follow these simple rules:
    - I assume that other PvPers are friendly by default. Bit naïve, I know.
    - If they attack me when I am afk/crafting/in conversation/etc. with sheathed weapon, I assume they are hostile all the time. (And I assume that they enjoy being attacked the same way they attack others).
    - I keep an eye on people who attack me when I have weapon drawn. I think they are hostile but I usually do not attack them on sight.

5. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

That's actually a good reason to PVP! :) there are a few in the forums that i just cant wait to flag PVP!

6. Silent Strider

Silent Strider Avatar

Whether I will ever flag for PvP will depend on if I will be able to opt out of the looting part.

If I can, then I will flag for PvP when I decide to have some PvP action, but with one caveat: I flat out refuse to engage in PvE while I'm flagged for PvP. This is not a SotA thing, it's how I roll in each and every MMO I play (and the reason I don't play LoL despite the fact I love top-down action RPG PvP; I really dislike PvP that involves farming NPCs).

blaquerogue likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.