am i considderd less of a player in shorud since i dont pvp ???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Morgoth redbeard, Nov 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morgoth redbeard

Morgoth redbeard Avatar

hi i played for 5 weeks more or less now and played almoust 400 hours in that time
    and this new shange i see is not one i am happy with
    i dont pvp and i never will and so i ask why do i have to spend 25% more time and energy on hunting monsters then a pvper hunting monsters ??? what do pvp gotta a do with pve that make them deserving of more gains from monster then me

am he better then me wen he are able to kill players ?
    do he do more better things in the game then i do ???
    i do injoy a good duel but i find pvp is only a way for sertan individuals to grif othere players that dont pvp and to award some one for hunting othere players for grifing and stuff like that i dont find to be werry constructive

so i say if you guys wanted players to play in multi fine i do but as soon as i run in to a player that run in to me and only kill my animals and loot or skinn befor i am able to then i go solo insted of trying to fight him as i know thats what he want me to do

all you had to do for players to go to multi mode is to give 25% exp to evry one in multi and not give sertan advantage over non pvpers trust me a guy in non pvp is still as deserving to xp as a pvper is

so plz let me know why o why am i an lesser player then a pvper i still go to multi mode and dont have pvp tag over and pvper that go multi and hunt animals or npcs

if you want to reward a pvper then reward him for pvping not hunt animals as wen he hunting animals he just doing the same thing as i am doing (with a minor difrence that he might kill a player or 2)

now you can say reward for risk all you want i dont care i dont want the risk and i still want to hunt and not have to hunt 25% more to get the same reward

lets think of this if you was rewarding him for pvp then why are you rewarding him for hunting monsters is that pvp ?

if you want to play test pvp and stress test it then do what they do evry were else they have an competishion and give a priz thats how you promote pvp as they all want to win

now i dont have any problem of pvp prizes wen they are pvping as i dont do that but hunt monster now leave that 100% for evry one

Lady Cind, Mata, Gravidy and 21 others like this.
  2. E n v y

E n v y Avatar

3. The Hendoman

The Hendoman Avatar

@Envy, @Vallo Frostbane winning hearts and minds ;)

@Morgoth2 you're not less of a player - it's just a way to promote pvp. Also, it's definately harder to win a battle against a person than it is a monster, you know what a monster is going to do next. Not so much a player. The boost is warranted.
    your PvE bonus is that no one gets to take your hard earned loot or gear. PvP you lose it or pay big gold to get it back.

THE HENDOMAN

Numa, Acred and Ahuaeynjgkxs like this.
  4. Vallo Frostbane

Vallo Frostbane Avatar

5. Morgoth redbeard

Morgoth redbeard Avatar

yes but then give pvp rewards for pvp now hunting monsters if you want players to pvp you must find spots were the main foucs is pvp hunting animals aint a pvp ground real now is it

do a king of the hill ot some thing longest guy in living gets this and that now that prmote pvp this just drive away all pveer aint constructive at all

Lady Cind, Acred and Khaza like this.
  6. E n v y

E n v y Avatar

They are not there to win....they are there to be taken, burned and destroyed. From their death will rise a stronger thicker skinned player, one of more worth.

7. Morgoth redbeard

Morgoth redbeard Avatar

lets look at ark suvival evolved that also a game that have pvp what did they do to prmote pvp they did add a copple of cash prizses and promoted it that way in a king of the hill way of manner now that gets players intersted in pvp as they want the cash

if you not willing to have cash priz then give some thing else that is pvp focused i guess even pvpers like some wirtual stuff

Acred likes this.
  8. Frederick Glasgow

Frederick Glasgow Avatar

No one is better than you and it does not mean you a lesser player to anyone. PVP'ers have been singing the same "why doesn't PVP get any love" song forever. They had to give them something somewhere just to calm the constant saber rattling. :)

Lady Cind, Lace, meadmoon and 6 others like this.
  9. FrostII

FrostII Bug Hunter

@Morgoth2
    The majority of SotA players agree with you, as do I.

The 25% is crap - but Chris says it's "experimental" - to see how it goes....

PvP should stand on it's own, not get more xp's from doing the same thing that the rest of us do daily to raise our skills.

Lady Cind, Lace, 4EverLost and 18 others like this.
  10. Gideon Thrax

Gideon Thrax Avatar

that sounds awful - if I wanted to play a first person shooter I'd dust off my xbox

meaningful PVP is complex - it allows you to be a part of the SotA world like anyone else - but with greater risk/reward and adventure!

try it out - you just might like it.

Numa and Fister Magee like this.
  11. Morgoth redbeard

Morgoth redbeard Avatar

well risk i feal personaly only guys that like pvp is 12-20 year olds wanting to grif or talk big of all there kills
    trust me i played uo for 17 years and i never pvped there ithere but i do know how pvpers are one of the biggest cry babys wen it comes to them wanting stuff better then the rest of us

Beli and FrostII like this.
  12. Blake Blackstone

Blake Blackstone Avatar

You can beat almost anything in-game without having to be high level. If all you do is PvE, you should not worry about XP bonuses and the such. It will be more fun for you because you have to fight more mobs to get to high levels.

13. Morgoth redbeard

Morgoth redbeard Avatar

well i dont like to fight 25% more monster only because i deside i dont want to give up my stuff to a guy that can kill me

14. Blake Blackstone

Blake Blackstone Avatar

Thats what PvE is.... Fighting monsters. Why would you want to cut that short?

Ahuaeynjgkxs and GreyMouser Skye like this.
  15. Gideon Thrax

Gideon Thrax Avatar

haha - dude -my oldest child is 21

One of my favorite things about SotA is its player base... if there are children here they cry a lot less than I do. haha

16. E n v y

E n v y Avatar

Why does it matter to you? Just play your game, ignore the PvPers because you don't want to be part of it. It's not hurting you, it's not offending you.......just play the game how you want to play.

17. Urwendor

Urwendor Avatar

I agree with Morgoth2

Well let everyone have 25% bonus if playing on the multiplayer online. Thats fair and just. Let the pvp-players get good exp when hunting and killing another "player. Also have diminishing return if the pvp-killer kills the same target in a 4 hours period.

We who doesn't want to play pvp shouldn't be forced to join pvp because it gives better bonuses.

You should try to lure us over to the dark side by events and such.

18. Morgoth redbeard

Morgoth redbeard Avatar

now i do agree that more and more shood play multiplayer mode then they do solo but thats a big step back wen you have like 1-3 guys only runnning around trying to anoy you into a fight

Acred and FrostII like this.
  19. E n v y

E n v y Avatar

How about leaving it how it is and have 25% LESS for those in single/friends :p

20. Blake Blackstone

Blake Blackstone Avatar

I am flagged PvP full time now in Multi. I suck at PvP.

I gain much more xp than I ever would as PvE. I die every few hours. With paying the oracle and a little bit of xp loss from death I still come out way ahead. Everyone should do it! :D

Lady Cind, kl4nk, Vox Aquila and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.