Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Afraid that the combat system might get ditched

Discussion in 'Release 9 Feedback' started by Lord_Darkmoon, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

"The Age of Investments"
    Yep :rolleyes: I agree, I did some web surfing looking at games out there and here in Asia this week and Quality and Richness is very lacking in most rushed to the internet shelf games just don't have the quality the SotA has. I think it's all about the roots and the seed right now, where the age demographics come into play. Under 18 are not very investment minded in their gaming or have it in their pockets to invest with games that are under development. That investment age group is probably the reason Richard and Starrlong are still waring their Micosoft and IBM clothing to pitch in at all the DragonCon style events. Maybe the closer we come to a real public release they'll both become Lord British and Darkstarr again. Which reminds me that I need to refresh that demographic poll thread so we can keep it current ;)
    But the Funk is coming, there's no doubting that, but right now the flavor is back to the roots and down to the seed of Ultima Prime. Sure our combat and animations aren't there yet because they are only in their very beginnings...
    But the Real Combat Funk is Coming! :D
    ~Time Lord~:rolleyes:

Margard likes this.
  2. Margard

Margard Avatar

Bring forth the demographic poll! The masses demand it :)

Time Lord likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.