Arena/Gladiator Tourneys "Gladiator Games"

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by blaquerogue, Jun 22, 2014.

?

Would you participate one way or another in "Gladiator Games"

1. YES (Can you smell, lell, lell, lell, lell what the Rock is cooking!)

97 vote(s)
    85.8%
  2. No ( i cant bear to see all the blood!)

16 vote(s)
    14.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Unknown battle field match,

LeosTemplar - was the winner of this match today! Congratulations!

First of all id like to apologize for the ( Charley, Foxtrot ) ask a military person what that means if you dont know! lol

just a note, nothing went as it was supposed to so we had to wing it! It was basically so people could get out and see what pvp was like, in a chaotic nature, and we tested instances by having many people in one instance. (so we tested the game as well)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As for the next match, it will be nothing like the last (i promise) it will be Teams of 3 vs 3, so find some battle buddies and practice fighting in unison! the next match will be titled................................

"The EYE for an EYE Battle" its location will be on the coast, (with security this time!) Braggin rights and Gold split amongst the team is the only prize this time! But youll be able to say "My team Dirtnapped yours, because we are the best in the Realm!"

I invite all future sponsors to come out and see what kind of teams we have out there! and maybe wheel and deal and try to get them on your "Gladiator Wars" Team roster. watch this thread for dates and times!

Time Lord, Gaelis, Leos and 2 others like this.
  2. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

If anyone needs help in game please Zone to me, drop me a pm, and ill let you know when i plan on being in game again, and can run you through the ropes or help you out. First and foremost i am a helper of the people!

Again thanks to all who showed up for the event! I learned alot as well from it!

3. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

The "EYE for an EYE" match coming soon! where the less fortunate can team up and destroy the fortunate of today's 11/20/14 event! I understand, a lot of the fighters were under-armored and out-weaponed! Pretty much the ones that had armor dominated, but this will be the time for you to exact your revenge on them!!:mad:

IF the game is still up and running we will have the event on Tuesday the 25th at, 8pm eastern/7pm central! Come and exact your revenge!!!!!!

Please PM blaquerogue with your team of 3, and the Team name! please title the PM as "teams"

*If you do not PM you cannot participate! RSVP only!* please title PM "teams"

4. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

I would also like to thank the volunteers that helped out with "Unknown Battle ground Match" if we didnt have you it would have been much much more complicated and more people wouldve been pkd by oustide people! (OoV Security!), So i thank you all as well for helping!

5. Keira OFaolain

Keira OFaolain Avatar

Yes thank you including you rogue... it might have been a bit chaotic but hey isnt that what makes us, who we are. :p

6. Leostemplar

Leostemplar Avatar

And at the end I was in such a rage - a real berserk instance - that the organizers had to take me down in order to let me know that the fight was over and that I was the winner. :D
    The audience cheered with me. Really, I got a cheer or two from them! :p

I must also note that the victory came with a really nice reward in Store Credits!

The event was really cool and I would recommend it to anyone who likes or wants to give a try to PvP.
    It won't hurt your feelings, everyone was respectful (although your avatar will sure feel a lot of pain).
    Go job organizing it Blaquerogue. I will surely join your future events whenever I can!

Peace,
    Leos.

7. Keira OFaolain

Keira OFaolain Avatar

Yes I was laughing so Hard. BTW they were all saying how fast you was in TS as well. :)

8. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

The EYE for an EYE match will be Cancelled and moved to a later date, if you want to PVP just go to brave Coast im sure there will be people there willing to battle you! Keep watch on this forum for a new date for the "Eye vs Eye" match!

9. Sir Cabirus

Sir Cabirus Avatar

[​IMG]
    PvP meets PvE and respects each other :)

10. Lord Lonn

Lord Lonn Avatar

Well I have to say I need help with my PvP so I went to the source blaquerogue, I just happen to hit up on the forum and asked about the deck set-up and he set me straight and I signed up on PvP in game so I'm now getting the practice. But still getting killed but i'm also getting some rewarding kills too. ;) Soo just a toot for the man really did help me out and i'll have to come back for sure after R13 and the other releases come out......
    Thanks Black Rogue

11. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

No problem at all! I enjoy helping others out where i can! :)

12. Sir Cabirus

Sir Cabirus Avatar

Yes, that's true. Yesterday you gave me very valuable hints how to skill - thank you again for your service :)

13. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

FOR ALL THE NEW ADDITIONS DONT MISS OUT ON "GLADIATOR WARS!"

ALL ARE WELCOME!

14. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Hand picked in the night! Keep watch on your mailboxes, and or for strangers with a scroll, this will be your calling to "Gladiator Wars!"

Enjoy the battles my friends we shall meet again in the near future! All of you fighters are being observed from the shadows, and graded on style, grace, damage, and wit! Some will receive scrolls, by a stranger in the night for an invitation to the Preliminaries leading up to "Gladiator Wars" Fight hard, fight Strong and look death in its face as you laugh! I have watched every fight and every battle and the list still grows!

15. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

This is the new update for "Gladiator Wars"

16. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

here what i want to see as far as mechanics and game play in SotA

Time Lord and Sold and gone like this.
  17. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

18. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

"Gladiator Wars" Has laid dormant for awhile now, but fear not Warriors, and Spell Slingers, it has not been forgotten! I spend a lot of time in game on my other Persona/persona's, mainly "Torniquet"! What have i been doing? you may ask. Watching! Waiting for the ultimate Gladiator Warriors searching for that one "Gladiator Champion"!
    I have been to more than one competition as myself, or another persona's, watching the battles, looking for true contenders in the Art of Death! What have i been looking for you may ask? Well its simple, I have been looking for good sportsmanship, good fighters, Honorable and Dishonorable alike. I have no Prejudices when jotting down names to add to my competitors book as well as my hit list. Enemy and Friend alike i have watched and noted, behaviors and fight styles. Some have scraped the edge of honorable, some have found cheats. These will not help you in the Gladiator Wars! There will be counters to those despicable acts! For the honorable will know all these tricks, but try as you will for its all part of the action! I invite all, good evil and somewhere in between! All are welcomed victims to the "Gladiator Wars" once again we hold no prejudices!
    There are those of you that are great warriors, and also those of you that are great warriors do to other means! Bring them to the ring, for that is the place true warriors are born against all odds! Keep making your enemies for you will see them in the ring! That i can promise you! Making a true battle of Virtue whichever side of the tracks you may choose to call home or yours! Kings will be crippled, Gods will fall from the skies! For in the "Gladiator Wars", there is no mercy, there is no second chance!
    You will either rise to the top as "Gladiator Champion" or fertilize the battlefield with your bodies! The choice is yours! Will you fight for the populace? Or will you selfishly claim victory for yourself to rub in the faces of the fallen? Will this be your rise or demise? These choices are yours, and yours only! Choose wisely for there is always someone else that is better than you may think you are! There is always someone that will eventually take from you, which you thought was yours! Do not drown yourself in your own glory! Dare you take on this challenge of "Gladiator Wars?"

Once the game goes to live; the final release, 9 months or so after there will be preliminaries (Gladiator Pit Fights) followed by the annual "Gladiator Wars" tournament. These preliminaries will hold something special and different to each battle, that will be unknown to the contender or spectator, until after he enters the ring and starts battling! You may like or dislike the special arrangements of each match! i care not! you will either emerge victorious or fall by the wayside and scraped from the floor. The choice will be yours!

Contact blaquerogue via messaging to sign up your contenders, title the message <your forum name>/ Gladiator Wars. tell me what guild or town they will be claiming and what type of warrior they may be. Contracts are already being signed in blood as we speak! Do not miss your opportunity to compete!
    [​IMG]

19. Sold and gone

Sold and gone Avatar

Somewhere underground waiting to get you!
    good to hear! I have not seen you in awhile!

Time Lord likes this.
  20. Amber Raine

Amber Raine Community Ambassador (FR)

Torniquet! You have been far too quiet as of late!!

It is good to know you are not given up on this idea... I look forward to it!

Now... get those fighters of yours into the shed and make us a new 30sec-1min clip for the radio :p
    (before we make it for you... last one was in august :p)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.