Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Barfing sound

Discussion in 'Release 41 Feedback Forum' started by Mekile Stormwind, May 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mekile Stormwind

Mekile Stormwind Avatar

Is there any way we can cut back on the constant barfing sound in Britney Estates? It gets kind of old after awhile and is constantly going off. Kinda makes you not even want to enter this zone after a time.

2. Quenton

Quenton Avatar

3. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

+1!

This drives me nuts. It starts for me when I enter the bank. Then it keeps on and on and on. It is disgusting.

4. Hermann von Salza

Hermann von Salza Avatar

you can make a case about being over realistic, it is kinda going nude, sometimes you just need leave a little to the imagination.

Tamsen likes this.
  5. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

The "hmm" of the explorer npcs in Central Brittany is annoying as well. Very loud compared to other npc sounds.

GreyMouser Skye and Quenton like this.
  6. Quenton

Quenton Avatar

I heard this in Ardoris this morning while I was alt-tabbed out doing something else while waiting for the map to load, and I forgot SotA was open - I couldn't work out what the heck was making that noise? Did I leave a youtube clip open or something?

7. Dermott

Dermott Avatar

Japeth's drinking and puking should leave NOONE to wonder why he gets turned down regarding his letter of love.

Secondly, something I have STILL been unable to identify... What in the WORLD is the sound effect you hear around Soltown that's a RIIIIIIIIIP... CLOP noise?

8. Mekile Stormwind

Mekile Stormwind Avatar

It starts for me the second I enter the zone and it makes me wanna barf myself. the problem is there are a few vendors there I like to visit. But honestly I'm about to the point of boycotting the area all together over the disgusting constant sounds there alone. It was funny watching my daughter run out of the room the first few times. but gets old.

Beaumaris likes this.
  9. Serena Strangelove

Serena Strangelove Avatar

+1

I've mentioned this also. And yes, Ardoris has some annoying NPC sounds as well.

It's probably not high on the list of priorities, but the people who will be most affected (annoyed) are the new players, so there is that ...

10. DarkStarr

DarkStarr Executive Producer SOTA Developer

11. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Yeah similar experience. My wife wondered what woman I was skyping with given all the loud female voice hmmmmms as I scrambled to shut them off. :)

The one that really gets me though is the bandit musteketeer shouting ha, ha, ha ha in battle. When tanking three or four at a time it's a lot of ha has.

Last edited: May 5, 2017
    Quenton likes this.
  12. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

+1

I have to run past this horrific sounding retching as I make my way to my palatial keep. I pay good money to keep Estates clean from the type of rabble that would intoxicate themselves to such a level in a public house. Where are the guards!? Throw this man in the clink and move the rest of the plebian trash to Brittany Alleys where they belong! Let's keep Estates clean here people! ;) :D

Mekile Stormwind likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.