1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Can we get some Letters ?

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Elrond, Jul 13, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

@Elgarion saw this in the store today and ...i hope you will give the same consideration when letters get added ...if you only add A to Z were probably only be able to spell one word so more of the same letters in a set would be great .... maybe half the alphabet with more of the same letter ...so someone needing an A doesnt have to buy a whole set ?.... Im sure youll think of something ..keep up the great work .

[​IMG]

Elas TheWise likes this.
  2. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

These were added at the same time.
    [​IMG]

Anpu, Net and Elrond like this.
  3. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

Loll didnt see them..Thx .

Anpu and Browncoat Jayson like this.
  4. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

I think they need more Sharpness ? They get blurry fast even from short distance ? Or the secondary colour overlapping with main colour creating a blur effect ?

Close view

[​IMG]

Small distance

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
  5. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

Oh wow, cool, alphabet soup.
    I agree with Elrond - be nice to have a plain, basic, WHITE, minimal effects easily visible from a distance color scheme.
    You know, like someone painted a sign..;)

Elas TheWise and Anpu like this.
  6. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

This needs to be revisited. We really should have a craftable version of block letters. The ones in the COTO store are 1000 COTOs. I have one two-word phrase that needs 3 Cs. That is 2000 COTO? That is for ONE room. I would like to label all of them.
    I know I can craft runic, but who reads that? I am trying to be helpful and label things to make it easier for people to find their way around. I don't think having them hover over each letter to figure out what I spelled makes much sense.

Please consider releasing a non-dyeable set of block letters via recipes.

7. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I love the letters. That's what I spend my subscription cotos on. It took many years but we made it. ;) I agree we do not get enough 'C's.

8. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

I think I just emulated the other sets which are on par with Scrabble. Are you saying Scrabble is wrong?!? :p In any case, I have on my to-do list to build "Pick One" packs for these so you can also buy 1 letter at a time a la carte. Definitely on the radar and on my to-do list. Exceptional work has chewed up a lot of my time this month so I might not be able to squeeze it in for R90. Perhaps craftable non-dyeable versions at a later point as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.