1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Community feedback surveys with Travian Games

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Berek, Nov 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redfish

redfish Avatar

Or maybe "Creative" to not imply whether the other activities are RP or not.

2. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

We just sent out the final survey about and for Free Trialers! If you participated in the Free Trial at some point, you should receive the survey. Please only share the survey with other (existing or ex-) Free Trialers, so we ask that you leave it out of the public forums.

We also realize there is a small counter bug in the question about how long you've played games... this is capped at 2 years currently, but will be fixed asap. If you've played more than 2 years, then just select 2 years for now.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2017
    Senash Kasigal likes this.
  3. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Hey @Berek - that survey has a weird question on the first page, especially for a new player: the game modes don't match up what is displayed in the UI. Also, where is multiplayer (online) - the default mode? Is it too late for you guys to adjust it?

How often do you play the following modes in the free trial?

Single Player (Online)
    Friend Only (Coop Online)
    Open (PvP)

4. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

It doesn't look like my account that had gone through the trial (back in July) got the survey. Was this only sent to accounts who didn't subscribe after the trial? In any event, I'd like to provide feedback for the trial, so if someone could PM me the link I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

5. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

It's possible some of the accounts from the recent trial did not make it in the list, though you've been through a few trials perhaps? Did the email go to your junk folder or something perhaps?

6. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

I couldn't find it in my junk folder, but I did get a link from another trial player. Possibly this account just got missed, since it was upgraded to a paid account during the trial window. Let me know if you need any other info.

7. drrhodes

drrhodes Avatar

I only caught this thread today. Like most surveys, it was written with a goal in mind or at least misconceptions about the game. The questions were heavily geared towards multiplayer and all but ignored single and single player online. Typical of most surveys which tend to want to reinforce certain answers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.