Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Flagged PVP - Ganked by PVE-ers!

Discussion in 'Release 28 Feedback Forum' started by Fister Magee, Apr 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smalls

Smalls Avatar

What I find amazing about this is about 90% of the people posting on here I have never seen flagged.. I mean if you are a Fourm Pvp'r then I understand, but in my world.. the best talk is done in a shardfall...

2. ottomaddux

ottomaddux Avatar

There are POTs that sell supplies and are dedicated PvP. why wouldn't you just buy your supplies there?

3. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

Interesting suggestion.. but since PVP is really hard to get ppl to participate, you can imagine the amount of PVP zones are also proportionately smaller and unavailable to most... depending on location, adventurer level, control points.. whatever else hampers weaker avatars... But I hear you.. :) I don't want to be 'scared' of going to any main town, or dev-created town, as in the worst of human nature, PVE gangs will be roaming the game-centric areas for flagged pvp players. Do we only want PVP Flagged players to be veritable DPS monsters? No, let's have some variety in PVP flagged levels.

4. ottomaddux

ottomaddux Avatar

I think that it would be perfect this way, Keep those damn PvPers out of our towns! We don't want them here! They bring down the property values. I'm gonna make signs: PvPers Not Welcome Here! Turn around and go home!

5. Smalls

Smalls Avatar

Id just draw a sad face with rabbit blood on it..

6. Curt

Curt Avatar

IF a PvP getting killed by a PvE:er that temporary flags ever becomes a problem have so you don't get ransom from doing the temporary flag way.

Fister Magee and Moonshadow like this.
  7. Smalls

Smalls Avatar

Pfft, if they wont remove it, lets abuse err use it.. You stand there looking like you are all enthralled in that vendor, ill be stealthed in the corner there.. WHAM one of those 400+ sneak attacks scrubby falls.. others are having 2nd thoughts now since one of them fell.. ( see where im going with this) easy pickings after that!

Ahuaeynjgkxs and Fister Magee like this.
  8. Smalls

Smalls Avatar

I just want the ability to drag corpses.. I would drag them around town and stick them on a spike Vlad style...

9. ottomaddux

ottomaddux Avatar

I think this post speaks volumes about this issue. It seems like you want to drag people into pvp that don't want to be, just to get more to participate. The easiest solution seems to be if you don't want to get ganked in a PvE area unflag yourself for PvP. You want to change everyone else's behavior instead of taking responsibility for yourself.

10. Rabum Alal

Rabum Alal Avatar

Just make it full open PVP and solve everything.

If you want to opt out, there could be this system of, "guard zones," where NPC's will instantly teleport to and kill players who attack another player inside the zone.

Those wanting to opt out can bank sit.

Crazy, right?

11. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

lol uhhh.. ok

12. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

No, that is not the solution for this problem. Tho it sounds fun...

13. Smalls

Smalls Avatar

They tried that once, it led to trammel.. split community = failed game in some eyes..

14. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

I'm not trying to champion pking lol far from it :) It would be great if all you PVEers could either add constructive critisism instead of your visible hatred for anything with the word pvp in it. :) This is a feedback discussion, not a crucifixion of PVP in general, if your aim is to kill PVP permanently, start a new thread! :)

I'm merely trying to show the problems, and how the PVP crowd could be made happier, and more populated. I won't be flagging (under these rules), and I'm not a PK.

If this game were about no PVP, I could get behind this broken system, but as far as I know, it is supposed to be for both worlds.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
  15. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

And, I'd love to flag, and I'm sure others would as well, but I know this pve hostility is the reason why many pvpers don't openly flag.

Moonshadow likes this.
  16. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

The irony I see is the negative posts from the PVE crowd... how does this affect you exactly? :) And I really do appreciate the constructive posts from both sides of our community.

stratigos and Ahuaeynjgkxs like this.
  17. Smalls

Smalls Avatar

Well, imo, to clarify something I think the word PK doesn't apply or exist here.. Correction the only PKs are the non flagged. If you are Flagged, you cant be PK'd because you are freely asking anyone that is flagged (or not in this case) to attack you, that you welcome it. Only Pk's here are the blues!

18. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

*Shrugs* :)

19. Chatele

Chatele Avatar

Touche, I agree with you 100%. I for 1 have no intentions to pvp, unless it's town defense, castle siege etc... So if you are flagged fine, kill those who are also... If not flag, then you can't attack us no matter what, nor can we attack you no matter what unless flagged for it ..... Problem solved .... the end, fini ......

20. Vallo Frostbane

Vallo Frostbane Avatar

The gameworld is a mess as its ruleset is right now. They should get rid of PVP and make it a Medieval Sims Online.

Ahuaeynjgkxs and Fister Magee like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.