In 3 Brief Phrases ....If only the Devs would add B4 Release

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by majoria70, Dec 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Lol it would be great to see barbarian and bandit groups occasionally stroll through town, shopping. I mean, you can't kill them, you don't KNOW they are the bandits we murder in the wild, just because they are dressing like that. Maybe they're just angsty teenagers.

Black Tortoise and Leelu like this.
  2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Never thought of being able to turn off sparkles. I fully support that, I can see it driving some people bonkers. They could switch it to the same color of the craftable dyes. I'm not so sure what they'll do about Magic Cycling.

(I'll keep the sparkles on. This is magic land! It's a horse of a different color!)

Echondas, majoria70 and Leelu like this.
  3. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

Looks can be deceiving.
    [​IMG]

Vladamir Begemot likes this.
  4. Bushmaster

Bushmaster Avatar

1: Fishing
    2: More fishing content
    3: Treasure hunting

5. Bob Kelso2

Bob Kelso2 Avatar

See kiclstarter and go from there..

6. Bow Vale

Bow Vale Avatar

As we haven't long till its released and I'm sure they have lots already planned i will keep mine short and easy and brief...Really you don't want my big ones..

Remove tool tip from items in bag every time i scroll through it. I don't need to get the screen taken over by a tool tip, i know its a sword and it makes actually seeing what in the bag difficult. If you want detailed info or a tool tip i suggest having to hold ctrl when over item or clicked.

And
    When I'm enchanting/mw please take out the 'default' item that gets put in there, time after time, always the item i don't want and usually already enchanted to its max...Empty is better

And
    Make taming whistles into a belt slot and allow them to be enchanted/me for starters.

And
    The ability to have location screened in friends list

7. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

1. Unclone the vendors.
    2. Unclone the vendors!
    3. Seriously, unclone the frickin' vendors.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  8. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

1. After finishing the main paths: Outskirts and involved places should look in another way. I just had a few thoughts here.
    2. Quests based on finished quests. Means: persons we helped before, give recommandation to others. They meet us, when we arrive in the town.
    May be we receive a notice from the town crier! Thoughts about this can be found here.
    3. Quests just based on rumors told in taverns
    First we have to find out: is it true? Second we have to find out: where is the source of the rumors?
    Third: We have to find the involved persons, asking about rumors until we find the questgiver ...
    -->may be (point 2.) people we helped before could give us a clue (like a beggar we gave a lot of coins...)

majoria70 likes this.
  9. mass

mass Avatar

Super duper agree!

For me, it would be:

add completed crafting skill trees;
    and functionality for all crafting drops;
    and lore, combat, and crafting quests

10. Waxillium

Waxillium Avatar

A fleshed out refining tree.

A global revisit of mats required to craft.

10,000 nodes to have the exp required to legandary 1 crafting skill? Honestly think 10,000 nodes is fun? Probably revist this as well.

11. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Thanks for all the awesome replies. I have been sick with a sore throat so while I was reading what everyone wrote, my brain was too foggy to be of use to reply ;). So for me I want to say things that I want to still see in the game and we are still developing and fixing, and balancing etc, so given that those things are happening still up until release what do I personally see that would not make me as a new player not turn away from this game. Now that could be so many things from any game a player logged into depending on the players interests and likes. So see new thread to continue and my ideas for release are not brief. I look forward to hearing more from you and thanks again.

1)Some form of housing for everyone immediately explained and known easily to new players. Many alternatives in this game and these need to be fixed and highlighted so everyone can have their own space. They need roots and to feel immediately important in this game while figuring it all out. Not everyone will buy housing with RMT, raffles, talk to others etc. See my new key vendor ideas for our rooms that have doors and Inns described more in my thread. "lock and Key" ;)

2)Exploration with tasks/achievements notifications visual and sound, journal entries, rewards, challenges, interesting, fun, and dailies too. Can you say fishing quests and added fish and sea life?). Fill the world with discoveries of many types. Include hidden vale please.

-Give reasons to explore.
    -Give Quests of all types for all types of players for added incentive to explore and see the world including dailies such as :

-Crafting quests not all combat related craft for vendors and other players, Pvp quests even one that gives a wanted posters and criminal points you can earn to be a wanted person, pvp factions, guild wars, fishing quests and contests (need more fish tho).

3)Important for players leaving the outskirts that they have reliable information on how to proceed and the opportunities this game offers for them.

- I think interesting might be If they and we all see clickable items in the game throughout their experience with interesting lore and hints marked on them like: sell-able to vendors worthless otherwise, rare used in crafting, or crafting ingredient, has a pattern or chance of pattern if you salvage at a table, house deco, wearables/deco etc.

-Instead of a zillion directions and books to read if items throughout the world gave small and short tips themselves then it imo will increase interest to venture forth.

-Perhaps the player clicks on an item and a *ding*/journal entry too and they get a rune quest to find more of these in their adventures. Perhaps When they get all pieces they form a treasure map or key with a hint of its location.

-Perhaps quests can be dropped if you get too many and picked up again later.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  12. craftymethod

craftymethod Avatar

I would be excited about release if only the Devs would

add NPC's that know what the word "time" means.

and Interesting occasional occurances in scenes. (a ship sailing across the horizon, baloon floating high in the distance, across the scene, Meteor impacts? (cool random quests idea? could be a way to draw people into obscure scenes?)

and Forum access in game or in game newspapers that are magic and accept edited in game footage? Gifs animated on hover?

Oh, and sexy weather clouds n the overworld view? Fog of war over undiscovered areas?

majoria70 likes this.
  13. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Avatar

1. More base damage or more reliability (more effectiveness) on utility for polearms

2. Alcohol brewing and beer brewing crafting stations

3. Sub-specializations to cooking. Id love to make my own branded yeasts, vinegars, and oils. Id love to add special effects, even regional specific bonuses, to base food components which can be mixed and matched into the final food items (much like how types of leather straps change the bonuses on armor and clothes). Does this count as asking for multiple things at once? ;-)

4. Make da game more good!! :p

majoria70 likes this.
  14. Lord_Darkmoon

Lord_Darkmoon Avatar

1 . A single-player experience with the option to play online
    2. A game that is not a massively multiplayer game but a multiplayer game
    3. A single player narrative in an interactive world where our choices during ethical paradoxes have consequences

majoria70, Pickley and Bob Kelso2 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.