Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Info needed]Client Crashes (Not Responding)

Discussion in 'Release 41 Bug Forum' started by Lained, May 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lained

Lained Avatar

1. Title: Client Crashes (Not Responding)
    2. Reproduction Rate: 100%
    3. Blocker: Yes
    4. Details: After loading a scene the game will freeze and enter a not responding state until manually closed. This happens depending on the scene either immediately after moving the camera or after a few seconds of running around. Unfortunately due to the nature of the crash no logs are created.

I've been using the force DirectX9 switch (-force-d3d9) up until now but in light of DirectX 9 support ending at Release 42 I'm reposting here.

5. Steps to Reproduce: Run the game. :(
    6. User Specs:
      CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz (4) System RAM: 8093
      GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6570 GPU RAM: 2032
      SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.602.Date.05.03.17
      Area: Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Alley
      Area Display Name: Brittany Alleys
      Loc: (-219.2, 42.9, 112.0)​

Berfil likes this.
  2. Lexie

Lexie Bear Queen Emeritus

@Lained are you still seeing this? I suspect this is an isolated incident, and I'm not sure when you started to hit this wall...
    You may possibly want to try re-installing if you have not yet. Is there any particular reason why you are using DirectX 9?

3. Lained

Lained Avatar

@Lexie I started using the DirectX 9 switch in r36 on the recommendation of @Attenwood, at each new release I've tried without it and have had the same issue, I've reinstalled numerous times since then.

4. Lexie

@Lained
    With me being the newbie, I'm sorry to make you repeat stuff you've already gone over...
    DirectX 9 will obviously not work as the resolution in the future. I think we need to explore the output_log.txt option next.

5. Lained

Lained Avatar

Unfortunately as it enters a not responding state no output logs are created. :/

Mischievous Dragon likes this.
  6. Mischievous Dragon

Mischievous Dragon Riparian Reaper

Lained likes this.
  7. Lained

Lained Avatar

Someone mentioned in Discord wiping the games settings resolved a different issue so I tried a complete reinstall as well as clearing the Portalarium registry settings, yet still the game crashed to a non responding state.

8. Mischievous Dragon

@Lained Could you go to the folder 'Shroud of the Avatar_Data' after the game freezes for you the next time? There should be the file 'output_log.txt' or 'sota_log.txt' there. Paste its contents here.

Lexie and Lained like this.
  9. Lained

Lained Avatar

sota_log.txt
    Code:
    Initialize engine version: 5.5.3p2 (f15b2772e4d0)
    GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
    Direct3D:
        Version:  Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.0]
        Renderer: AMD Radeon HD 6570 (ID=0x6759)
        Vendor:   ATI
        VRAM:     2032 MB
        Driver:   15.201.1151.1008
    Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.West.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.PlaymodeTestsRunner.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.PlaymodeTestsRunner.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween43.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween43.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween46.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween46.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween50.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween50.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\KGFUtils.Settings.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\KGFUtils.Settings.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\MadCommons_MMC.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\MadCommons_MMC.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\AmplifyOcclusion.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\AmplifyOcclusion.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Hayate.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Hayate.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.ClipperLib.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.ClipperLib.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Poly2Tri.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Poly2Tri.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.CJK.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.CJK.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.MidEast.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.MidEast.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.Other.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.Other.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.Rare.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.Rare.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.West.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.West.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Ionic.Zip.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Ionic.Zip.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Photon3Unity3D.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Photon3Unity3D.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\CloudSystemFree.Runtime.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\CloudSystemFree.Runtime.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\LibTessDotNet.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\LibTessDotNet.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\MouseLibWin.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\MouseLibWin.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\ProMouseDll.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\ProMouseDll.dll into Unity Child Domain
    - Completed reload, in  0.076 seconds
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': fallback shader 'Diffuse' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'BaseMapShader' shader 'Diffuse' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'Details1' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'Details2' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/BillboardWavingDoublePass' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'Tree0' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/BillboardTree' not found
    Shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Standard-Base': fallback shader 'Diffuse' not found
    <RI> Initializing input.

XInput1_3.dll not found. Trying XInput9_1_0.dll instead...
    <RI> Input initialized.

desktop: 1920x1080 60Hz; virtual: 1920x1080 at 0,0
    <RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 6.640525 ms
    GameManagerSceneObject.Awake. 5/18/2017 3:29:17 PM
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libc
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\libc
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libc
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\System.Configuration.dll (this message is harmless)
    SystemInfo, graphicsDeviceName=AMD Radeon HD 6570, graphicsMemorySize=2032, graphicsDeviceType=Direct3D11, operatingSystem=Windows 10  (10.0.0) 64bit, processorCount=4, processorType=Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6400 CPU @ 2.70GHz, systemMemorySize=8093
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.602.Date.05.03.17, LocalTime=5/18/2017 3:29:18 PM, Patch=questo-magnifico-omega
    LanguageManager: Setting Language=English
    PreviousApplicationExit status=clean systemMemorySize=8093
    Pathfinding: Init
    Steam Initialized: False
    NetworkingPeer: Connecting to "208.81.240.51:5055"
    PhotonNetwork: StatusChange Connect, State=Connecting
    Network storage reset
    PhotonNetwork: StatusChange EncryptionEstablished, State=Connected
    AuthenticateResponse: Ok, Position=0
    OnAuthenticateComplete: Ok
    Network storage reset
    Displaying CSMessage=VendorConsignmentSold
    Displaying CSMessage=VendorConsignmentSold
    IncomingMessages, Total=2, NumPlayers=1, SceneId=DemoStartupScene
    0 : 579a2abcabb719013097a0ce
    Found character: D'Laein Lachlan
    Knowledge: Loaded 806 flags
    Loading scene: Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Wharfs
    PushLevel: Added level Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Wharfs, spawnPoint:, hex:5081,5078
    AsyncLoadSequence begin. SceneToLoad: Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Wharfs:
    3:31:01 PM: Loading Scene...
    3:31:02 PM: Level load loop started.
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Mono.Security.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Boo.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
    Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 46)
    Pathfinding: Load UnLoaded
    UnloadTime: 10.503940 ms
    GameManagerSceneObject.Awake. 5/18/2017 3:31:35 PM
    NavMeshLoadTime SceneId=Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Wharfs , Time=0.7189941
    Pathfinding: Load Loaded
    Camera: CameraRig_Universal (CameraController)

Unloading 78300 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 289419.
    Total: 861.401123 ms (FindLiveObjects: 20.669565 ms CreateObjectMapping: 16.580357 ms MarkObjects: 359.101898 ms  DeleteObjects: 465.046356 ms)

3:31:43 PM: Level loaded.
    3:31:43 PM: Scenario init completed. Scenario:
    Checksum for Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Wharfs: 3038911682
    PhotonNetwork: StatusChange Disconnect, State=DisconnectingFromMasterserver
    Network storage reset
    NetworkingPeer: Connecting to "208.81.240.51:5056"
    PhotonNetwork: StatusChange Connect, State=ConnectingToGameserver
    PhotonNetwork: StatusChange EncryptionEstablished, State=ConnectedToGameserver
    OpAuthenticate: Requesting authentication on game server for UserId=52fbe1d138ca2237c83cc1f4
    3:31:44 PM: Equipping Avatars...
    GroupServer: OnStatusChanged:Connect
    SceneServer: OnStatusChanged:Connect
    GroupServer: OnStatusChanged:EncryptionEstablished
    SceneServer: OnStatusChanged:EncryptionEstablished
    Requesting social lists...
    Receiving social lists...
    Starting Initializing Plots
    Finished receiving social lists
    3:32:15 PM: Equipment load has exceeded 30 seconds!

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

PlayerSpawnLocation: Exceeded wait time of 10 seconds for PlotManager.IsOkToPlaceLocalPlayer.

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

Finished Initializing Plots
    Spawning local player at (277.741, 36.401, 627.82) using last known location. SnapToGround:True
    OutgoingMessageQueue, Total=45,Master=True,SceneId=Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Wharfs,timeScale=1.00,RaiseInstantiateEvent:13,SetRoomProperties:11,RaiseViewEvent:6,Ping:1,SetActorProperties:1,Room=c4ac441a-a346-44eb-a3c3-d9c15e070dc2
    The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!

(Filename:  Line: 1526)

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'Emote_Camera_Flashpan') is missing!

(Filename:  Line: 1755)

Entering chat channel: Misc/Noble
    EnterChatChannelResponse: Result = Ok, ChannelName = Misc/Noble
    Local player equipment load time: 00.1 secs
    3:33:18 PM: Equipment load complete. Loop Counter:1218
    QueuedOutgoingCommands: 1
    3:33:21 PM: Hiding Loading Screen...
    TimeToLoadLevel, SceneName=Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Wharfs, TimeToAvatar=42.7, TimeToFadeIn=139.4, PrefabLoadTime=5.3, ResourceLoadTime=9.3, AvatarLoadTime=93.4, SceneLoadTime=41.2, JoinTime=1.2, GameManager=3.8, VideoMemory=2032, SystemMemory=8093, FirstTime=True
    3:33:22 PM: Fading in...
    3:33:23 PM: AsyncLevelLoad Completed!
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/MouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\MouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/MouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libMouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\libMouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libMouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\MouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\libMouseLib
    PhotonNetwork: StatusChange Disconnect, State=DisconnectingFromGameserver
    Network storage reset
    SceneServer: OnStatusChanged:Disconnect
    Network storage reset
    local player destroyed.
    PhotonNetwork: StatusChange Connect, State=ConnectingToMasterserver
    PhotonNetwork: StatusChange EncryptionEstablished, State=ConnectedComingFromGameserver
    Network storage reset
    AsyncLoadSequence begin. SceneToLoad: DemoStartupScene:
    3:34:32 PM: Loading Scene...
    3:34:33 PM: Level load loop started.
    Unloading 4 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 49)
    camera controller destroyed.
    UnloadTime: 7234.682617 ms
    GameManagerSceneObject.Awake. 5/18/2017 3:34:41 PM
    Camera: CameraRig_OverworldDemo (CameraController)

Unloading 41677 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 153097.
    Total: 1795.889282 ms (FindLiveObjects: 11.037085 ms CreateObjectMapping: 29.979969 ms MarkObjects: 447.243744 ms  DeleteObjects: 1307.627686 ms)

3:34:43 PM: Level loaded.
    3:34:43 PM: Scenario init completed. Scenario:
    Checksum for DemoStartupScene: 2762374523
    3:34:43 PM: login level loaded.
    QueuedOutgoingCommands: 0
    3:34:49 PM: Hiding Loading Screen...
    TimeToLoadLevel, SceneName=DemoStartupScene, TimeToAvatar=0.0, TimeToFadeIn=17.1, PrefabLoadTime=0.0, ResourceLoadTime=0.0, AvatarLoadTime=0.0, SceneLoadTime=10.9, JoinTime=0.0, GameManager=0.1, VideoMemory=2032, SystemMemory=8093, FirstTime=False
    3:34:49 PM: Fading in...
    Leaving chat channel: Misc/Noble
    LeaveChatChannelResponse: Result = Ok, ChannelName = Misc/Noble
    3:34:50 PM: AsyncLevelLoad Completed!
    GroupServer: OnStatusChanged:Disconnect
    0 : 579a2abcabb719013097a0ce
    Found character: D'Laein Lachlan
    Knowledge: Loaded 806 flags
    Loading scene: Novia
    PushLevel: Added level Novia, spawnPoint:, hex:5081,5078
    AsyncLoadSequence begin. SceneToLoad: Novia:
    3:35:50 PM: Loading Scene...
    3:35:51 PM: Level load loop started.

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object '<null>') is missing!

Unloading 2 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 51)
    Shader 'UVFree/Terrain/LegacySpecular': dependency 'BaseMapShader' shader 'Hidden/UVFree/Terrain/LegacySpecular-BasePass' not found
    UnloadTime: 12.322749 ms
    GameManagerSceneObject.Awake. 5/18/2017 3:36:18 PM
    NavMeshLoadTime SceneId=Novia , Time=1.090881
    Camera: CameraRig_Universal (NOVIA SETTINGS - DO NOT REVERT) (CameraController)

Unloading 6365 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 247929.
    Total: 856.866760 ms (FindLiveObjects: 13.444543 ms CreateObjectMapping: 18.818283 ms MarkObjects: 618.647644 ms  DeleteObjects: 205.955597 ms)

3:36:21 PM: Level loaded.
    3:36:21 PM: Scenario init completed. Scenario:
    Checksum for Novia: 4227821421
    IncomingMessages, Total=13, NumPlayers=1, SceneId=Novia
    Network storage reset
    OpAuthenticate: Requesting authentication on game server for UserId=52fbe1d138ca2237c83cc1f4
    3:36:26 PM: Equipping Avatars...
    GroupServer: OnStatusChanged:Connect
    GroupServer: OnStatusChanged:EncryptionEstablished
    Requesting social lists...
    Receiving social lists...
    Finished receiving social lists
    Spawning local player at (128.811, 12.401, 113) using spawner PlayerSpawnLocation_Elysium_from_Etceter. SnapToGround:True
    Entering chat channel: Misc/Noble
    EnterChatChannelResponse: Result = Ok, ChannelName = Misc/Noble
    Local player equipment load time: 00 secs
    3:36:30 PM: Equipment load complete. Loop Counter:110
    3:36:32 PM: Hiding Loading Screen...
    TimeToLoadLevel, SceneName=Novia, TimeToAvatar=35.4, TimeToFadeIn=41.4, PrefabLoadTime=1.1, ResourceLoadTime=0.6, AvatarLoadTime=4.1, SceneLoadTime=30.2, JoinTime=1.6, GameManager=0.1, VideoMemory=2032, SystemMemory=8093, FirstTime=False
    Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak

(Filename:  Line: 371)

3:36:32 PM: Fading in...
    Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak

3:36:33 PM: AsyncLevelLoad Completed!

PushLevel: Added level Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Alley, spawnPoint:playerSpawnLocation, hex:5080,5077
    PhotonNetwork: StatusChange Disconnect, State=DisconnectingFromGameserver
    Network storage reset
    SceneServer: OnStatusChanged:Disconnect
    Network storage reset
    local player destroyed.
    PhotonNetwork: StatusChange Connect, State=ConnectingToMasterserver
    PhotonNetwork: StatusChange EncryptionEstablished, State=ConnectedComingFromGameserver
    Network storage reset
    AsyncLoadSequence begin. SceneToLoad: Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Alley:playerSpawnLocation
    3:36:42 PM: Loading Scene...
    3:36:43 PM: Level load loop started.
    Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 51)
    UnloadTime: 427.833405 ms
    GameManagerSceneObject.Awake. 5/18/2017 3:37:41 PM
    NavMeshLoadTime SceneId=Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Alley , Time=0.5477905
    <color=yellow>Ceto (1.1.1) Warning:</color> Can not query overlays clip mask if read/write is not enabled

Unloading 43423 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 345750.
    Total: 2118.116699 ms (FindLiveObjects: 26.901546 ms CreateObjectMapping: 30.643757 ms MarkObjects: 685.819763 ms  DeleteObjects: 1374.750732 ms)

3:37:46 PM: Level loaded.
    3:37:46 PM: Scenario init completed. Scenario:
    Checksum for Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Alley: 3982313598
    Network storage reset
    PhotonNetwork: StatusChange QueueOutgoingAcksWarning, State=Joined
    NetworkPerformance: QueueOutgoingAcksWarning, Incoming=157,Outgoing=0,MaxIncoming=1,fps=15.6,NumPlayers=3,SceneId=Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Alley,Room=123628e9-87ff-4b24-b448-68c622ba0800

PhotonNetwork: StatusChange QueueIncomingReliableWarning, State=Joined
    NetworkPerformance: QueueIncomingReliableWarning, Incoming=300,Outgoing=0,MaxIncoming=1,fps=15.6,NumPlayers=3,SceneId=Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Alley,Room=123628e9-87ff-4b24-b448-68c622ba0800

NetworkPerformance: QueueOutgoingAcksWarning, Incoming=419,Outgoing=0,MaxIncoming=1,fps=15.6,NumPlayers=3,SceneId=Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Alley,Room=123628e9-87ff-4b24-b448-68c622ba0800

NetworkPerformance: QueueOutgoingAcksWarning, Incoming=483,Outgoing=0,MaxIncoming=1,fps=15.6,NumPlayers=3,SceneId=Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Alley,Room=123628e9-87ff-4b24-b448-68c622ba0800

NetworkPerformance: QueueOutgoingAcksWarning, Incoming=560,Outgoing=0,MaxIncoming=1,fps=15.6,NumPlayers=3,SceneId=Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Alley,Room=123628e9-87ff-4b24-b448-68c622ba0800

NetworkPerformance: QueueOutgoingAcksWarning, Incoming=386,Outgoing=0,MaxIncoming=45,fps=15.6,NumPlayers=3,SceneId=Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Alley,Room=123628e9-87ff-4b24-b448-68c622ba0800

3:38:05 PM: Equipping Avatars...
    Spawning local player at (224.115, 44.504, 198.897) using spawner PlayerSpawnLocation. SnapToGround:True
    IncomingMessages, Total=142, NumPlayers=3, SceneId=Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Alley,Room=123628e9-87ff-4b24-b448-68c622ba0800
    3:38:20 PM: Equipment load complete. Loop Counter:236
    3:38:24 PM: Hiding Loading Screen...
    TimeToLoadLevel, SceneName=Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Alley, TimeToAvatar=82.7, TimeToFadeIn=102.0, PrefabLoadTime=1.9, ResourceLoadTime=0.1, AvatarLoadTime=15.3, SceneLoadTime=64.2, JoinTime=1.5, GameManager=0.2, VideoMemory=2032, SystemMemory=8093, FirstTime=False
    3:38:26 PM: Fading in...
    3:38:26 PM: AsyncLevelLoad Completed!
    UsedSkill=Sprint HandSlotIndex=3
    NetworkPerformance: QueueOutgoingAcksWarning, Incoming=0,Outgoing=0,MaxIncoming=30,fps=11.4,NumPlayers=3,SceneId=Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Alley,Room=123628e9-87ff-4b24-b448-68c622ba0800

NetworkPerformance: QueueOutgoingAcksWarning, Incoming=0,Outgoing=0,MaxIncoming=30,fps=11.4,NumPlayers=3,SceneId=Novia_R3_City_Brittany_Alley,Room=123628e9-87ff-4b24-b448-68c622ba0800

10. Mischievous Dragon

Reproduced for Ardoris.

5/18/2017 6:15 PM
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    More Details:
    The game freezes upon panning or rotating the camera

output_log.txt:
    Code:
    Direct3D:
        Renderer: AMD Radeon HD 6670 (ID=0x6758)
        VRAM:     1008 MB
        Driver:   15.200.1062.1004
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.West.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.PlaymodeTestsRunner.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.PlaymodeTestsRunner.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween43.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween43.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween46.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween46.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween50.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween50.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\KGFUtils.Settings.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\KGFUtils.Settings.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\MadCommons_MMC.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\MadCommons_MMC.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\AmplifyOcclusion.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\AmplifyOcclusion.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Hayate.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Hayate.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.ClipperLib.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.ClipperLib.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Poly2Tri.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Poly2Tri.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.CJK.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.CJK.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.MidEast.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.MidEast.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.Other.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.Other.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.Rare.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.Rare.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.West.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.West.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Ionic.Zip.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Ionic.Zip.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Photon3Unity3D.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Photon3Unity3D.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\CloudSystemFree.Runtime.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\CloudSystemFree.Runtime.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\LibTessDotNet.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\LibTessDotNet.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\MouseLibWin.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\MouseLibWin.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\ProMouseDll.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\ProMouseDll.dll into Unity Child Domain
    - Completed reload, in  1.178 seconds
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'BaseMapShader' shader 'Diffuse' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'Details1' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'Details2' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/BillboardWavingDoublePass' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'Tree0' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/BillboardTree' not found
    Shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Standard-Base': fallback shader 'Diffuse' not found
    <RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

desktop: 1920x1080 60Hz; virtual: 1920x1080 at 0,0

UnloadTime: 2.313516 ms
    GameManagerSceneObject.Awake. 5/18/2017 2:28:32 PM
    Fallback handler could not load library M:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libc
    Fallback handler could not load library M:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\libc
    Fallback handler could not load library M:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libc
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\System.Configuration.dll (this message is harmless)
    Exception caught! System Message: No such host is known.

SystemInfo, graphicsDeviceName=AMD Radeon HD 6670, graphicsMemorySize=1008, graphicsDeviceType=Direct3D11, operatingSystem=Windows 10  (10.0.0) 64bit, processorCount=4, processorType=Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz, systemMemorySize=12241
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.602.Date.05.03.17, LocalTime=5/18/2017 2:28:32 PM, Patch=questo-magnifico-omega
    PreviousApplicationExit status=clean systemMemorySize=12241
    Fallback handler could not load library M:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/RzChromaSDK64
    Fallback handler could not load library M:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\RzChromaSDK64
    Fallback handler could not load library M:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/RzChromaSDK64
    Fallback handler could not load library M:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libRzChromaSDK64
    Fallback handler could not load library M:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\libRzChromaSDK64
    Fallback handler could not load library M:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libRzChromaSDK64
    Fallback handler could not load library M:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\RzChromaSDK64
    Fallback handler could not load library M:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\libRzChromaSDK64
    Steam Initialized: True
    NetworkLogging: Connect() failed: System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: No such host is known.

at System.Net.Dns.GetHostByName (System.String hostName) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at System.Net.Dns.GetHostEntry (System.String hostNameOrAddress) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ExitGames.Client.Photon.IPhotonSocket.GetIpAddress (System.String serverIp) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ExitGames.Client.Photon.SocketUdp.DnsAndConnect () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    NetworkLogging: OnStatusChanged:ExceptionOnConnect
    (Options Closed) Master volume: 100
    (Options Closed) Music volume: 0
    (Options Closed) SFX volume: 100
    (Options Closed) Player Music volume: 100
    (Options Closed) Video quality: Fastest
    (Options Closed) Brightness: 100
    (Options Closed) Footsteps: ON
    (Options Closed) Attack ticks: ON
    (Options Closed) Radio filter: ON
    (Options Closed) Mute Audio On Lost Focus: OFF
    (Options Closed) Resolution: 1024 x 768, 60Hz (NOT fullscreen)
    (Options Closed) Shadow distance: None
    (Options Closed) Fullscreen: OFF
    (Options Closed) Anitaliasing: OFF
    (Options Closed) List Inventory Mode: ON
    (Options Closed) Invert Mouse Look: OFF
    (Options Closed) Invert Scroll Wheel: OFF
    (Options Closed) Profanity Filter: OFF
    (Options Closed) Mouse Look Sensitivity (Horizontal): 50
    (Options Closed) Mouse Look Sensitivity (Vertical): 50
    0 Bag records migrated to ItemStorage.
    0 Bank records migrated to ItemStorage.
    0 Plot records migrated to ItemStorage.
    0 Non-root scene locker records migrated to ItemStorage.
    0 Scene locker records migrated to ItemStorage.
    Migration complete! 0 items affected, 0 records saved, 0 records failed to save
    0 Knowledge records migrated.
    Migrated 0 LotDeeds. 0 House deeds moved and 0 Basement deeds moved from LotDeed to ItemStore. 0 PlotShapes updated
    MigrateBrokenBankReferences: 0 records modified.
    0 : 5902085d9fcfb23329cdc4c4
    Found character: Elene Sali
    Knowledge: Loaded 134 flags
    Loading scene: Novia_R1_City_Soltown
    PushLevel: Added level Novia_R1_City_Soltown, spawnPoint:, hex:5117,5022
    AsyncLoadSequence begin. SceneToLoad: Novia_R1_City_Soltown:
    2:29:19 PM: Loading Scene...
    2:29:19 PM: Level load loop started.
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Mono.Security.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: M:\Steam\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\SotA\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Boo.Lang.dll (this message is harmless)
    Texture is not accessible.

(Filename:  Line: 345)

Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 47)
    Shader 'UVFree/Terrain/LegacySpecular': dependency 'BaseMapShader' shader 'Hidden/UVFree/Terrain/LegacySpecular-BasePass' not found
    UnloadTime: 9.549185 ms
    GameManagerSceneObject.Awake. 5/18/2017 2:29:42 PM
    NavMeshLoadTime SceneId=Novia_R1_City_Soltown , Time=0.5477676

Unloading 43662 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 95720.
    Total: 591.148315 ms (FindLiveObjects: 10.936737 ms CreateObjectMapping: 10.967736 ms MarkObjects: 278.594452 ms  DeleteObjects: 290.641022 ms)

2:29:47 PM: Level loaded.
    2:29:47 PM: Scenario init completed. Scenario:
    Checksum for Novia_R1_City_Soltown: 548011585
    2:29:53 PM: Equipping Avatars...
    Spawning local player at (-35.608, 27.044, -2.272) using last known location. SnapToGround:True
    2:30:05 PM: Equipment load complete. Loop Counter:41
    2:30:10 PM: Hiding Loading Screen...
    TimeToLoadLevel, SceneName=Novia_R1_City_Soltown, TimeToAvatar=34.8, TimeToFadeIn=51.5, PrefabLoadTime=4.6, ResourceLoadTime=9.1, AvatarLoadTime=8.7, SceneLoadTime=28.5, JoinTime=0.0, GameManager=3.4, VideoMemory=1008, SystemMemory=12241, FirstTime=True

2:30:13 PM: Fading in...
    2:30:13 PM: AsyncLevelLoad Completed!
    Kolmich Debug Module is not running. Make sure that there is an instance of the KGFDebug prefab in the current scene. Adding loggers in Awake() can cause problems, prefer to add loggers in Start().

KGFDebugGui in use. Calls OnGUI which is not performant!
    Fallback handler could not load library M:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/MouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library M:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\MouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library M:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/MouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library M:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libMouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library M:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\libMouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library M:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libMouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library M:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\MouseLib
    Fallback handler could not load library M:/Steam/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/SotA/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\libMouseLib
    Used on-screen button to toggle dialog: OptionsUI
    (Options Closed) Master volume: 100
    (Options Closed) Music volume: 0
    (Options Closed) SFX volume: 100
    (Options Closed) Player Music volume: 100
    (Options Closed) Video quality: Fastest
    (Options Closed) Brightness: 100
    (Options Closed) Footsteps: ON
    (Options Closed) Attack ticks: ON
    (Options Closed) Radio filter: ON
    (Options Closed) Mute Audio On Lost Focus: OFF
    (Options Closed) Resolution: 1920 x 1080, 60Hz (fullscreen)
    (Options Closed) Shadow distance: None
    (Options Closed) Fullscreen: ON
    (Options Closed) Anitaliasing: OFF
    (Options Closed) List Inventory Mode: ON
    (Options Closed) Invert Mouse Look: OFF
    (Options Closed) Invert Scroll Wheel: OFF
    (Options Closed) Profanity Filter: OFF
    (Options Closed) Mouse Look Sensitivity (Horizontal): 50
    (Options Closed) Mouse Look Sensitivity (Vertical): 50
    PushLevel: Added level Novia, spawnPoint:playerSpawnLocation_from_Soltown, hex:5117,5022
    Network storage reset
    AsyncLoadSequence begin. SceneToLoad: Novia:playerSpawnLocation_from_Soltown
    local player destroyed.
    2:35:03 PM: Loading Scene...
    2:35:04 PM: Level load loop started.

The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object '<null>') is missing!

Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 52)
    UnloadTime: 105.776970 ms
    GameManagerSceneObject.Awake. 5/18/2017 2:35:17 PM
    NavMeshLoadTime SceneId=Novia , Time=1.233795
    Camera: CameraRig_Universal (NOVIA SETTINGS - DO NOT REVERT) (CameraController)

Unloading 28071 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 211746.
    Total: 1614.843018 ms (FindLiveObjects: 22.280500 ms CreateObjectMapping: 23.260715 ms MarkObjects: 698.173035 ms  DeleteObjects: 871.127563 ms)

2:35:22 PM: Level loaded.
    2:35:22 PM: Scenario init completed. Scenario:
    Checksum for Novia: 4227821421
    2:35:22 PM: Equipping Avatars...
    Spawning local player at (437.849, 13.03, -310.492) using spawner PlayerSpawnLocation_from_Soltown. SnapToGround:True
    LocationDiscovered: Player="Elene Sali", SceneId="Novia", LocationName="Novia_Vista_WestVeiledSwamp"
    2:35:22 PM: Equipment load complete. Loop Counter:2
    2:35:25 PM: Hiding Loading Screen...
    TimeToLoadLevel, SceneName=Novia, TimeToAvatar=19.4, TimeToFadeIn=22.4, PrefabLoadTime=0.1, ResourceLoadTime=5.8, AvatarLoadTime=0.3, SceneLoadTime=19.0, JoinTime=0.0, GameManager=0.2, VideoMemory=1008, SystemMemory=12241, FirstTime=False
    2:35:26 PM: Fading in...

2:35:26 PM: AsyncLevelLoad Completed!

LocationDiscovered: Player="Elene Sali", SceneId="Novia", LocationName="Novia_Vista_EastPerennialTrail"

LocationDiscovered: Player="Elene Sali", SceneId="Novia", LocationName="Novia_Vista_SouthCelestialWetlands"
    LocationDiscovered: Player="Elene Sali", SceneId="Novia", LocationName="Novia_ExitToTown_Ardoris"

PushLevel: Added level Ardoris, spawnPoint:playerSpawnLocation, hex:5105,5010
    Network storage reset
    AsyncLoadSequence begin. SceneToLoad: Ardoris:playerSpawnLocation
    local player destroyed.
    2:36:15 PM: Loading Scene...
    2:36:16 PM: Level load loop started.
    Unloading 3 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 52)
    UnloadTime: 715.648254 ms
    CollisionMeshData couldn't be created because the mesh has been marked as non-accessible. Mesh asset path "" Mesh name "port_titanlove_collision"

(Filename:  Line: 57)

CollisionMeshData couldn't be created because the mesh has been marked as non-accessible. Mesh asset path "" Mesh name "sota_Barrel_Planter"

CollisionMeshData couldn't be created because the mesh has been marked as non-accessible. Mesh asset path "" Mesh name "sota_Barrel_Planter"

CollisionMeshData couldn't be created because the mesh has been marked as non-accessible. Mesh asset path "" Mesh name "polySurface323"

Renderer 'sota_plantingbed_2x10_nonfunctional' is registered with more than one LODGroup ('sota_plantingbed_set' and 'sota_plantingbed_2x10_nonfunctional').

(Filename:  Line: 184)

Renderer 'sota_plantingbed_2x10_nonfunctional' is registered with more than one LODGroup ('sota_plantingbed_set' and 'sota_plantingbed_2x10_nonfunctional').

GameManagerSceneObject.Awake. 5/18/2017 2:36:58 PM
    NavMeshLoadTime SceneId=Ardoris , Time=0.6365967
    <color=yellow>Ceto (1.1.1) Warning:</color> Can not query overlays clip mask if read/write is not enabled

Unloading 19753 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 360708.
    Total: 2681.180420 ms (FindLiveObjects: 27.034945 ms CreateObjectMapping: 18.272533 ms MarkObjects: 768.591309 ms  DeleteObjects: 1867.281494 ms)

2:37:04 PM: Level loaded.
    2:37:05 PM: Scenario init completed. Scenario:
    Checksum for Ardoris: 4026600103
    2:37:09 PM: Equipping Avatars...
    Spawning local player at (155.58, 56.05, 194.934) using spawner PlayerSpawnLocation. SnapToGround:True
    LocationDiscovered: Player="Elene Sali", SceneId="Ardoris", LocationName="Ardoris_ExitToOverworld_N"
    LocationDiscovered: Player="Elene Sali", SceneId="Ardoris", LocationName="Ardoris_NPC_TownCrier"
    LocationDiscovered: Player="Elene Sali", SceneId="Ardoris", LocationName="Ardoris_Bank"
    2:37:28 PM: Equipment load complete. Loop Counter:6
    2:37:32 PM: Hiding Loading Screen...
    TimeToLoadLevel, SceneName=Ardoris, TimeToAvatar=54.9, TimeToFadeIn=77.4, PrefabLoadTime=2.1, ResourceLoadTime=0.1, AvatarLoadTime=4.6, SceneLoadTime=49.7, JoinTime=0.0, GameManager=0.2, VideoMemory=1008, SystemMemory=12241, FirstTime=False
    2:37:34 PM: Fading in...
    2:37:35 PM: AsyncLevelLoad Completed!

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz (4) System RAM: 12241
    GPU: AMD Radeon HD 6670 GPU RAM: 1008
    Area: Ardoris
    Area Display Name: Ardoris

Screenshot #1:
    [​IMG]

xenoflame and Lained like this.
  11. xenoflame

xenoflame Avatar

I'm having the same issue. It doesn't seem to be related to manipulating the camera, though. I have tried using Steam to launch and not using Steam. Either way, game crashes. It's within about 5 minutes of the area loading.

Blood River Massacre

Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Windows 8.1 64-bit
    AMD FX(tm)-6100 six-core 3.3 Ghz
    8 GB Ram
    AMD Radeon HD 6670 1011MB

Code:
    Direct3D:
        Renderer: AMD Radeon HD 6670 (ID=0x6758)
        VRAM:     1011 MB
        Driver:   13.251.9001.1001
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.PlaymodeTestsRunner.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.PlaymodeTestsRunner.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween43.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween43.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween46.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween46.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween50.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween50.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\KGFUtils.Settings.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\KGFUtils.Settings.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\MadCommons_MMC.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\MadCommons_MMC.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\AmplifyOcclusion.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\AmplifyOcclusion.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Hayate.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Hayate.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.ClipperLib.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.ClipperLib.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Poly2Tri.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Poly2Tri.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.CJK.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.CJK.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.MidEast.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.MidEast.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.Other.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.Other.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.Rare.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.Rare.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.West.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Ionic.Zip.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Ionic.Zip.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Photon3Unity3D.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Photon3Unity3D.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\CloudSystemFree.Runtime.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\CloudSystemFree.Runtime.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\LibTessDotNet.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\LibTessDotNet.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\MouseLibWin.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\MouseLibWin.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\ProMouseDll.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\ProMouseDll.dll into Unity Child Domain
    - Completed reload, in  3.253 seconds
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)
    <RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

desktop: 1600x900 60Hz; virtual: 3200x900 at 0,0

UnloadTime: 1.771244 ms
    GameManagerSceneObject.Awake. 5/20/2017 11:40:28 AM
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\libc
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\System.Configuration.dll (this message is harmless)
    SystemInfo, graphicsDeviceName=AMD Radeon HD 6670, graphicsMemorySize=1011, graphicsDeviceType=Direct3D11, operatingSystem=Windows 8.1  (6.3.0) 64bit, processorCount=6, processorType=AMD FX(tm)-6100 Six-Core Processor , systemMemorySize=8174
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.602.Date.05.03.17, LocalTime=5/20/2017 11:40:29 AM, Patch=questo-magnifico-omega
    PreviousApplicationExit status=crash, Scene=Novia_R7_Forest01_Bloodriver/WithTutorial, pos=(-120.851, 57.769, -6.699), PlayerName=VISALE_ISTIVIN systemMemorySize=8174
    Steam Initialized: False
    UploadPrevLogFile: Upload completed to live: FILE SAVED
    NetworkLogging: OnStatusChanged:DisconnectByServer

12. Lexie

@xenoflame Your issue may be different. Can you start a new thread on it please and mention all the things you have done to try to fix it so far? Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.