1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Lot Selection Sequence Process

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkStarr, Jun 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

It's impossible to buy a village lot via the add-on store. The devs have stated that once the add-on store runs out, they're not selling more for Episode I.

However, you could buy a pledge that has a tax free village lot. That's option #1, until they stop selling pledges for Episode I - no date on that yet.

The last option would be to buy a village lot during Episode I for in-game gold. But that is based on a lottery system (very limited amounts), so the chances of that happening are not something you should count on, imo.

ship2 likes this.
  2. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Only 2 way left to get village lots for Episode 1

1) Buy or upgrade to a Citizen level pledge
    2) Attempt to purchase one in game when they become available. How much they will cost and the process of getting of one is still under discussion.

Leelu likes this.
  3. ship2

ship2 Avatar

I see some other pledge levels have expired or sold out. Do others have expiration dates scheduled or diminishing numbers published?

4. Beaumaris

Beaumaris Avatar

Aye, there is an article on the main news page about it, just scroll down a bit.

Leelu likes this.
  5. Katrina Bekers

Katrina Bekers Localization Team

You can always use a town lot deed to claim a village lot. Wasteful? Of course. But still possible.

Moiseyev Trueden, Leelu and Ice Queen like this.
  6. Xenar

Xenar Avatar

I am just glad to be putting my Keep in a PoT, I am terrible at getting things done when other schedules are involved. That job thing and all. As I will be waiting until the dust clears to place my additional village lot, there is no way to get any "special" positioning, so again, not to worry.

There are a sizable number of LOTM and Dukes though, I hope there will be sufficient castle and keep lots.

7. Aenra

Aenra Avatar

This is probably common knowledge to all you folks, hopefully you'll excuse me for enquiring..
    I was under the impression that after some set date, we were no longer able to add basements to our previous/existing pledges. As in, the sum total of basement levels would/does no longer cumulate.
    (am on a citizen rather than ancestor, but i thought it's the same deal regardless)
    Am i wrong? :)

And assuming anyone's kind enough, i got a second question (sorry!):
    Am i correct in understanding that said Lot Selection ui..window..thing.. pops up in each town separately? ie that we will have to virtually BE in the location of our choice so as to chose a property inside it? ie no lots outside our location will be shown to us while in it?

Thanks for reading and apologies if both have been answered (did try Googleing, but..)

8. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

after 2015AUG31 you no longer receives multiple basement objects.
    However you can get basements with gold from vendors, and you can always buy a basement from the addon store.

So it is just a restriction on what was given with the pledge, not what you can do in the game.

You need to be at the exact indidual lot marker of that lot, in that scene. Running from marker to marker if need be.

9. Aenra

Aenra Avatar

Thanks for the swift reply Spoon. I know it must be self-evident to some, but to those not having kept up..not so much. So am much obliged :)

10. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

No worries. Glad to be of assistance.

As is evident by my post count I spend waaaay too much time pondering things like this.
    So feel free to tap into that, so it at least comes to some use beyond my own.

11. Sean Silverfoot

Sean Silverfoot Avatar

Thanks for the fast reply @Spoon ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.