(NecroThread)Archery "adjustments"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Barugon, Jul 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

I saw something that uses 0 focus, pops off 1000+ crits one after another every second, can be used an infinite amount of times without running out of glyphs, and makes archery glyph leveling and usage unneeded.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2019
  2. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

Click, unclick, click, unclick, click, unclick.

Focus management? Deck building? Glyph level? Nope.

Click, unclick, click, unclick, click, unclick.

FrostII likes this.
  3. Spinok

Spinok Avatar

Its not work as you think try it first then say, you need to put BLIND to make 100% crit chance, in case of SOLO: A)BLIND has HUGE CD its already makes youd DPS lower, B) to make blind work on highly resistance target, it should be stacked(X4-X6 depends of your att(for archer ONLY X6 and even this would not work if whole tree is not 140)), you should put few sun ray with SUN SPEC, before Blind would work and all your bonus att from gear should be SUN (so no earth bonus to your STR)

4. Spinok

Spinok Avatar

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/460072999 LOL this guy even does not know that there is no reason to charge for 100% in the case of dps(30% is the best), why you are are link us to the noobs ? )

5. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

And yet still knows more then you as he was soloing spider queen, was not sun speced, and doing things you thought impossible. Whos the noob?

Mishikal, FrostII and Sara Dreygon like this.
  6. Pavlitto

Pavlitto Avatar

4-5 min this is normal speed, did not see anything unusual in this video. tell me, what exactly is wrong there?

Spinok likes this.
  7. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

I am pretty sure it makes up for the long cooldown by giving 100% crit chance, and when combined with envy bow with its higher crit modifier your dps goes WAY up. He was not stacking blind, and I dont think he had a 140 sun tree, didnt even have a bow with sun attunement, its an envy bow and cant be gemmed.

FrostII and Sara Dreygon like this.
  8. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I was killing stuff faster using just auto-attack with Blind than I ever had done using the ranged skills. Blind was (is still?) broken. It was even worse with free-attack. Not only did it do Aimed Shot damage when fully charged but it also charged in a fraction of the time and takes no focus.

9. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

Sounds like 100%critskill... err "Blind" should get a buff. @Chris will get right on that as it sounds like what you've been having to go through to get that 100% crit is a real pain.

10. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

The cooldown is exactly the same as the duration, so when it wears off, all you need to do is tap that hotkey again and your right back to doing 100% criticals.

11. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

Bug that... takes too long.

Mac2, Jaesun, FrostII and 1 other person like this.
  12. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I really hope the Blind fix made it into the last patch.

[edit] Tested and it seems to be fixed.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
    Mac2, Mishikal, Jaesun and 2 others like this.
  13. Spinok

Spinok Avatar

@Mac2 First I want to notice that you know nothing about min/max PVE in this game. Why ? - Girlsname makes spider queen from 18 to 34 minutes, its 16 minutes LOL. Pro PVErs make it for 4-5 minutes as Pavlito said. Do you understand how bad your PVE skills if you think that 16 minutes for spider queen is OP ?
    Second: All what I said about blind sun spec and etc its FOR HIGHLY resistance target, like dragons and etc. But now I understand that you even dont know easiest mechanics like mob magic resistances, and CD for different skills.
    Sounds like its the only reason to play SUN Support mage class(Not FIRE not Archer Not DEATH, just SUN SUPPORT MAGE), err but I forget you play swordsman with no death shield against the physical.
    P.S. And yes Blind should get a buff, I think make x6 stacked to be for 30 seconds will be ok.

14. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

You think you need to be a sun-spec'd sun support mage to get 100% crit? Lots of people are getting 100% crit from blind and the vast majority are not "sun support mages". They're just [insert random build] player plopping blind on a mob.

Barugon and Mac2 like this.
  15. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

Hmmm... I believe Girlsname, with a only blinding shot and a charged shot deck did it solo in 3. That make him super-pro or a noob?

[​IMG]

Hmmm... Girlsname didn't need any of these things you say are needed - he just needed a charged shot archery deck. Still believe these things are needed?

Mac2 likes this.
  16. Spinok

Spinok Avatar

I didnt played this release(may be smth changed, but I think not) But before, too make blind work on good target like dragon you should be sun mage.
    He began encounter on 18 minute and finished it on 34, time should be counted not from the time queen apeared, but the time you come into the battlefield and start clear the waves. And he has not 100% crit chance as Vespers and Mac shows on screanshots. Pavlito makes it faster, much faster and he use glyphs NOT charged. So all you 20 pages BS is just BS which is not even close to reality.

17. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

You need to watch the video again. He did it in 3 mins... solo... later on in the video with his charged shot archery deck. Girlsname is such a badass he seems nonchalant about it :D.

You don't even know what is possible with charged shot archery and you're the expert saying it shouldn't be nerfed. I'm dying of laughter right now.

Vaiden Luro and Mac2 like this.
  18. Spinok

Spinok Avatar

Say the timings, or I need to look 9 hours of gameplay ? What I saw in the begining of the video is very long killing of encounter which is suxx.

19. Sara Dreygon

Sara Dreygon Avatar

You can look through the 9 hours of gameplay if you don't believe me. All on video.

That's embarrassing. This whole thread we've been talking about the current iteration of the game and you've been talking about a previous iteration of it. :confused: Is the chicken room still a thing?

Cordelayne and Mac2 like this.
  20. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

LMAO, If I dont know what I am talking about, but yet know more then you, that would mean you dont know **** all.

Cordelayne and Sara Dreygon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.