Nudity and Sexual Content

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Rasaro, Apr 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainJackSparrow

CaptainJackSparrow Avatar

I am very confortable with my body. It is beaufiful, I am a flower.

Asguard, would you like some pics? Shall I post over on the MGT forums for your entire guild's benefit or shall I just E-mail you directly.

Can provide videos too, for a modest fee.

DavenRock likes this.
  2. DavenRock

DavenRock Avatar

We shouldn't sacrifice realism at any rate. Pardon me, but underwear is still partial nudity, which is still considered nudity in some cultures. Think of this topic from a cultural standpoint. Not all cultures accept the same viewpoints on showing skin much less virtual types. I believe that underwear, loin cloths, etc. is the only truly acceptable alternative. Sort of like the Ultima Online paperdoll, all nakedness was just underwear.

What are we talking about again?

3. Ultima Codex

Ultima Codex Avatar

Whatever happened to that cat anyhow? Wonder where he is these days... ;)

4. DavenRock

DavenRock Avatar

He changed his name because he tarnished the old one.

5. DavenRock

DavenRock Avatar

MGT is in no way responsible for individual posts :/ we are all subject to give our own opinions no matter how harsh the origin. I haven't even read all the way through this thread and it does seem a bit heated.

Isaiah likes this.
  6. CaptainJackSparrow

Banned. Funny thing is after that he has been a lone defender of SotA over at the MMORPG place. I can see the precedent for the first part of his name alright, less there is something I am missing.

DavenRock likes this.
  7. DavenRock

DavenRock Avatar

Captain your signature is awesome lol

Isaiah and CaptainJackSparrow like this.
  8. CaptainJackSparrow

I kind of get that, I kind of understand it also. However, you do realize that one person of your organization can still rip your name if you let stuff like that, personal attacks against RG and threats of legal action against Portalarium continue? Right?

I do have to note that Lori has attempted to walk back some of that stuff, but you guys should set some sort of actual guidelines for how you carry yourselves in public forums...

9. DavenRock

DavenRock Avatar

Ok, would you mind sending me a private message voicing all of your concerns rather than doing it in public?

10. DavenRock

DavenRock Avatar

I haven't seen or been notified of anything of the sort. I only know what I am told, and it would get quite tedious searching through 80+ members posts on this website per day, and that's also kind of a creepy thing to do

11. CaptainJackSparrow

I hear you. I am not part of MGT either, not trying to tell you guys how to do things. When I see stuff pop up in the future, I'll let you know instead of offering my sexy flower pictures to your members :p

DavenRock likes this.
  12. Isaiah

Isaiah Avatar

maybe this is the thread I should lobby for my little magical dingy.

I thought it would be nice to have a private dingy for moving through small bodies of water either in dungeons, or out in the open air. It would be trinket sized normally, but when you need it, it will magically enlarge. This wouldn't be useful for deep seas. I also wouldn't want to buy a dingy and leave it some place tied up, and then come back to find a bunch of people on the dingy I bought. So the best possible solution is having a little magical dingy that can travel with us.

Dagur Dragon and DavenRock like this.
  13. High Baron Asguard

High Baron Asguard Avatar

why?
    Free speech is an ideal I though you americans held above all others even when its harmful

Ultima Codex

This is a ROLE playing game, why do you think that sexuality which is probably the single most important aspect of our species wouldn't be an aspect people wanted to role play?

Personally I love Mass effect, I think the sexuality in that game makes it a far superior story than anything G rated. As a person I actually cared about liara and how she grew over the 3 games and yes that included there sex scenes because g rated bull pulls be out of a story, the "fade to black" just shows how childish westen culture still is about our own sexuality, how much damage the Church and then the Victorian era did to our psychy that we are still trying to repair hundreds of years later

NirAntae and MagiK like this.
  14. DavenRock

DavenRock Avatar

Suffice to say, the forum has its own rules and specifications for what is considered appropriate and it shouldn't be necessary to define said rules. If all the other guilds removed their members when things got heated then no-one would be in a guild.

However,

I don't believe sexual activity and nudity should find its way into a game such as this. Although there will always be a rogue male warrior wearing a women's brazier set of armor. We can't do anything to stop that. But it's all about choice.

15. CaptainJackSparrow

Haha, I agree and funny. I would like to believe that eventually the human race will rise above even needing to make choices like that, but guess that would be too much wasted hope.

Also, Asguard, who said I was american? I'm a Kiwi. Then, if you aren't American, then why are you attempting to hide behind free speech? Simply because this content might be hosted in the USA?

16. DavenRock

DavenRock Avatar

Found the hot thread of the day! lol

CaptainJackSparrow likes this.
  17. High Baron Asguard

High Baron Asguard Avatar

Wow your a NZer, and I thought you guys were so much more progressive than we were.

18. CaptainJackSparrow

Not wanting to see your wang in game is conservative?

19. Deathblow

Deathblow Avatar

If this thread is wide open like that, then we can log in Thomas Pynchon. Would that be alrighty?

20. DavenRock

DavenRock Avatar

the Nobel ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.