Player Town List

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by Candor Atlantica, Jun 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Albus

Albus Avatar

I was holding off posting until more lore was unveiled to provide more fodder for background, but as things stand currently:

Owner: Albus
    Theme: TBA (Fortified holdfast in hostile frontier, pending location with local hostiles :p, also crafting/trade)
    Size: Crossroads village
    Name: Pending with location (name decided if right location obtained)
    Biome: Hill/Forest (water access)
    PvP: No PvP
    R/P: Yes - that is the point in this case ;)

Details depend upon location, lore to come from Portalarium, & local hazards around location.

Lord Baldrith, Jatvardur and Mata like this.
  2. Kitty2

Kitty2 Avatar

Jatvardur,

Perhaps we could combine your ideas into one? Not to "volunteer" you, but consider this:
    1. We create a new post, in which you are the OP, and you list a link to your original spreadsheet, and to the SotAWiki page, and the info you would need for your spreadsheet/SotAWiki page.
    2. You do a phenomenal job keeping your spreadsheet up-to-date, and to my knowledge, all posts on this original thread are on your sheet. I don't imagine *you* going inactive anytime soon, but if you do, I'm sure we could make prior arrangements to have someone take over the spreadsheet maintenance.
    3. Again, not to "volunteer" people, but if they are willing, perhaps Duke Violation and Browncoat Jayson would be willing to update the SotAWiki PoT List based upon your spreadsheet? (I know that Violation had some concern with listing information that was not offered by the town owner or an official representative, if I'm not mistaken, but I do not recall the specifics. However, if the info YOU get on this thread comes from the PoT owner, I do not see it as an issue?)
    4. Ask the mods to pin the new thread with your info, and archive the original one we currently use, for reference?
    5. I'd be willing to help out as I am able, perhaps to re-create the original list in a more organized and up-to-date fashion for a new thread.
    What are your thoughts, Jatvardur, Violation, Browncoat Jayson? Want to become the Royal Census Takers of New Britannia? ;) Please let me know what you think, and what help you might need if you want to move forward with this!

Humbly Yours,

- Root

Jatvardur likes this.
  3. Jatvardur

Jatvardur Avatar

Sure, provided I can get a mod to help copy the code of the OP. I will contact a mod to see if they can help.

I think @Violation at sotawiki should go for adding information to the wiki until they are told to take it down. Many won't object but don't necessarily know about the site in the first place (or are busy / lazy / don't really care / etc).

edit: I still see this thread as a place to collect information. The real places to store data are the wiki and my spreadsheet. Let's see what the mods say.

Let me contact a mod and see if we can get some help first.

4. Abydos

Abydos Avatar

I am in communication with Fire Lotus !!!

:D

Jatvardur likes this.
  5. FireLotus

FireLotus Royal Bard & Master Dabbler Dev Emeritus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.