Pledge Reward Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Koldar, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. da.n.ynu.tk.os.@gmail.com

da.n.ynu.tk.os.@gmail.com Avatar

gotcha, that's what I figured. Thanks for the quick response.

2. smack

smack Avatar

They really need to clarify that in the FAQ and on the Gift page. I sent a note to Dallas yesterday asking him for an official post or have those pages updated.

Time Lord and Koldar like this.
  3. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

@smack
    I agree. I stand corrected on this issue. Founders can gift founder level pledges with Founder rewards.

4. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Updated one Digital Item (Pantheon Cloak); Updated footnote with reference for gifting/converting to Founder pledges; Updated add-on store archive.

5. Lord Baldrith

Lord Baldrith Avatar

Koldar...I was going thru the Jan forums and there are quite a number of posts telling people they can't gift a founder pledge. Might want to do some cleanup....:)

Time Lord likes this.
  6. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

I'd like this thread to stay strictly for discussing the accuracy of the pledge rewards, not opinions about the pledges. There are plenty of threads for opinions. ;)

Thanks!

Kuno Brauer and TheMadHermit like this.
  7. Ember

Ember Avatar

Thank you, Koldar, for keeping an updated spreadsheet of the pledge rewards! I wrote up a layman's terms explanation about how the pledge system works so that my friends (who are just now finding out about Shroud) may have a better idea of what they should do if they decide to pledge. And I also covered briefly how friends who have already pledged can upgrade from Benefactor to Founder. I've since been pointed to your spreadsheet here and I added the link to your thread in my post as well.

I just have to say that it is such a great resource! Thank you for putting it together!

Sir Stile Teckel and Koldar like this.
  8. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Added one item (Royal Founder) to Titles; Moved one item (Taming Horn) to Digital Items from Miscellaneous for clean up; changed some wording for clarity; noted Royal Founder items and title to reflect this post.

9. TheMadHermit

TheMadHermit Avatar

Thanks for maintaining this.

10. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Added 2 items (Additional non-combat pets) to Digital Items; Updated add-on store archive.

TheMadHermit likes this.
  11. Aegis159

Aegis159 Avatar

Ok, Koldar, I can't seem to find a previous thread asking this so I figured I would start here and ask if you can answer this...

I'm an Early Founder (with the yellow "F" attached to my acct. since I backed at the beginning) and I want to upgrade my level. I go into my account settings and go into the "Upgrade" button which takes me to the page that has the dropdown list of additional levels. Great so far. However when I look at the cost it doesn't reflect what I've already paid at my current level. So say if I wanted to upgrade to Citizen it tells me it costs 500 as a founder. So am I paying an additional 500 or does it subtract what I've already paid at my current level and it's just not showing it on the selection page?

Not knowing this is keeping me from upgrading honestly.

Koldar likes this.
  12. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Yes, it's a little confusing. I wasn't sure about it either, at first. Once you click "Accept Terms and Continue", you will be taken to a login page for either PayPal or Amazon Payments (I haven't tried the direct credit card method, but I imagine it displays something similar). After you login, you will be presented with a bill that will show the correct amount that remains to bump you to the level you chose.

But make certain you are indeed using the "Upgrade" button and not the button to start a new pledge.

Sir Stile Teckel likes this.
  13. Aegis159

Aegis159 Avatar

Yeah I'm definitely using the "Upgrade" button, I've been eyeing upgrades and add-ons for a while but wasn't sure if the cost was adjusted or not, and couldn't find anything written where it said it was or not. Thanks for the info!!

Oh and thanks for the quick reply!

Koldar likes this.
  14. Ardog

Ardog Avatar

I will only charge you the difference. Example: If your account balance has $100 pledge amount, then will only charge you $400. I know it will say $500 for citizens at first selection, but you will see the true amount needed like a screen or two later in the process. I have done this twice now.

Koldar likes this.
  15. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Added new pledge Tier LotM2 to the Benefactor ($12,000) and Founder ($11,000) sections.

16. UnseenDragon

UnseenDragon Avatar

Fantastic work @Koldar.

Sir Stile Teckel and Koldar like this.
  17. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

House keeping: Cleaned up Miscellaneous section by sorting into appropriate sections.

@jdrasin Thank you! :)

18. haselbach

haselbach Avatar

Excellent resource. Thank you!

Question: I pledged yesterday to Collector. Then was gifted Founder status. In my upgrade panel, I have two options to upgrade from (benefactor Collector or Founder Adventurer). If I upgrade to Citizen from the (benefactor) Collector level, will I get the founder rewards up to and including that level, or do I have to do the costlier upgrade from (Founder) Adventurer?

Koldar likes this.
  19. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Email support@portalarium.com. They will merge your two pledges into one pledge, at the Founder level (not to be confused with the founder tier) of rewards and pricing. It may take a few days for them to merge it, but once it is done you will just have one account listed (that is the combined total of you benefactor and founder accounts). At that point you will be able to upgrade the one with Founder level pricing.

Sir Stile Teckel and haselbach like this.
  20. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Stealth Edit - I removed the Guilt Pledge tier and associated "gifts". There were no tangible rewards with that tier. They may have received a clear conscience from Lord British, but that doesn't grant them a column in the spreadsheet. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.