1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

POT owners option to purchase an increase in limits for Decorations etc . . .

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Weins201, Mar 27, 2016.

?

How many would be willing to pay to increase Deco Limits

1. Yes please

28 vote(s)
    65.1%
  2. Na I am ok with what I got

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holdingrass Plumber

Holdingrass Plumber Avatar

I like to see POT upgrades Examples: Sell town decorations upgrades { crossroad village max decorations around 750 that is setting it up nice} Sell N.P.C. builds add on from 1 bldg to all N.P.C. bldg's { I would not even mind if this took lot spaces from the P.O.T.'s. So this would depend on P.O.T. size. } This would would be the same with Devotional pools , dragon bones , statues , and other similar items. Sell N.P.C.'s from 1 to all n.p.c.'s Sell lighting add on's { this also would also depend on town size } I think town owner's would spend the money on this.:) A n.p.c. town would be better then having empty towns. Then sell town upgrades that deals with lot add on's only. So as the town grows lots can be added. Doing it this way would give town owner the opportunity to make a actual town before lots.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.