1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Release 11 Instructions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkStarr, Oct 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smack

smack Avatar

The only official date we have is "first half 2015" according to the Steam page. I think that's aggressive, but this team also works crazy hard. :)

2. selbie

selbie Avatar

It's all subject to change, but I would assume they can reach some form of early beta by then (though the traditional phasing is probably redundant with this style of Early Access development).

3. rune_74

rune_74 Avatar

I would honestly be shocked if March was the date. So much is not done in areas as well as quests etc, if they did launch in march I would bet with features missing(like say enter able hexes)

4. KernelPanic

KernelPanic Avatar

Can we rewind a bit? I missed the hat in R10 thanks to a new job. :( Bring on R10 please! :p

5. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

I hope it is not released in March unless an incredible speed buff is put on, like a bunch more Devs. I'd rather wait for more of the game to show up.

6. Tompez42

Tompez42 Avatar

I wasn't sure if I should put this in a bug thread, but has anyone else had issues with being immune to most damage at relatively high levels in pve? I got to level 31 yesterday and with full plate and a melee build utilizing some of the heavy armor/earth dam resistance skills arrows and fireballs from the elves and vertas pass pretty much don't hurt me. The fireballs literally do no damage at all. So I can take on a gang of archers and mages by myself, but if 2-3 elf fighters spawn, I got to look out because they do actual decent damage hits to me.

Incidentally this made it super easy to level because at some point I was able to kill the wolves in the swamp area (who give 800-1500xp) without taking any damage from them but they still give tons of XP. There are obviously a lot of balancing issues with what mobs give what XP, but it definitely seems like some mobs dmg types are too easily circumvented by dam resistance.

Edit: Btw nice job on the swamp biome. It looks really good.

7. Lord Spaz

Lord Spaz Avatar

yay Id say give it more time not rush anything the problem is if they are on a tight budget, they cant afford to wait around and still pay their employees......

8. Lord Spaz

Lord Spaz Avatar

yup same here Im not mad at the team they are all so nice I was just expecting so much more...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.