1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Release 24 Instructions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DarkStarr, Nov 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destro666

Destro666 Avatar

Upgraded my pledge .... thank you for everything.

DarkStarr, Joeyboots, Logain and 3 others like this.
  2. Joeyboots

Joeyboots Avatar

That is great Destro666! Every bit counts! (Love the profile pic btw, Huge Sean Connery fan here.)

As for me, I have decided I am satisfied with the direction this game is taking and the level of transparency the dev team has shown when communicating and interacting with the community. Because of this I just upgraded my pledge tonight as well. And I plan to give more in the near future.

(Raises Glass) May SOTA become the game we all know it can be. Cheers everyone! :D

3. Trenton

Trenton Avatar

I finally can put my hand on the game, I'm downloading it right now, on the Release 24 mail I've read about some piece of headwear in promo edition, does anyone know if I need to play some quest to obtain it or I will get it as soon as I join the game? thanks

Joeyboots and Eriador like this.
  4. smack

smack Avatar

Welcome Trenton! You will need to complete the Grand Tour Quest to obtain the hat. Talk to any Tour Guide in the game to start the quest. For R24, you will receive a Pilgrim Bonnet upon completion.

Joeyboots likes this.
  5. Eriador

Eriador Avatar

Welcome to the jungle!

Joeyboots likes this.
  6. Trenton

Trenton Avatar

Thanks! I'm pretty new to the dialogue mechanics but I'll try to get into it, the game is AWESOME and CHANGED from when I first saw the gameplay before buying it (April 2013) I have so much release version updates to keep up with the new stuff haha.

smack likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.