So the new quest designer is from another MMORPG

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lord_Darkmoon, Apr 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hello there. Well he is a Senior Quest Designer and I am really excited for him being here. He has tons of great experience and a fresh new look to give.

2. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Also I checked in on Black Desert free trial. Really I didn't hang around long enough to give a whole account of the game which would only be my opinion though. One thing I did notice was the quests. Not as much focused on grinding mobs. They have you hunt down a thief from a rooftop even. There are quests for everything you do even down to taming your mount. I know its a AAA game but I'm so wishing for just a piece of this (the questing that is). We have tons of things going in our favor that they don't have, and we have so many more things coming in still, and it is a completed AAA game and Sota is not, and budget is not one of the things we have in common, but if only. *sighs*. To never hear 'not for ep1 or ep2 again ;). Anyway off my soapbox and here's to so much more :)

Serena Strangelove and Kaisa like this.
  3. NZguzzi

NZguzzi Avatar

At this point, I'd take " kill 20 wild boars " any day.
    Games stale right now, tasting of old socks you have worn for 4 years , got so hungry for something different you started eating them....

majoria70 likes this.
  4. NZguzzi

NZguzzi Avatar

Yes a very good game.
    Sadly a far superior game than sota in all regards currently, hence why its so popular.
    I love the wagon for players who gather, Albion Online also does the horse and wagon for gatherers and crafters.

Kaisa and Salix like this.
  5. LoneWerewolf

LoneWerewolf Guest

Nothing beats a pack mule from Ultima Online that runs away with all your stuff when it sees a snake or a wolf.

Dantuin, majoria70, Kaisa and 3 others like this.
  6. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

[​IMG]

Welcome to the community Puuk!

majoria70 and Sir Cabirus like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.