1. Before posting any MODs, please contact us at support@portalarium.com to ensure your MOD is acceptable to the Terms of Service and EULA of the game. Portalarium is not responsible for use of MODs and possible adverse effects on your client or computer, and we may take action on accounts using MODs that are deemed illegal. Whether submitted here or elsewhere in the community, use MODs at your own risk!
    Dismiss Notice

SotAwiki Update Thread

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Browncoat Jayson, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

True and that's already resolved using categories at the moment

Jaesun, Fionwyn Wyldemane and Rentier like this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Brigade – Bug Hunter

found this on the ardoris public vendor. i had bugged that sturdy maces had not been dropping, but a heavy two-handed one was never in the list. we'll have to see if sturdies show up too or if this is it, renamed.

[​IMG]

Browncoat Jayson and Jaesun like this.
  3. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

I think Heavy and Sturdy are two different sets of gear. Honestly, I haven't seen much of them drop since I left the outskirts. I'll see if I have any in my salvage bin.

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Brigade – Bug Hunter

yes, the heavies are two-handed and the sturdies one. i meant that in evaluating the bug report, they may have decided to add a new heavy rather than the missing sturdy, or they may add both.