SotAwiki Update Thread

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Browncoat Jayson, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Rinaldi

Rinaldi Avatar

I looked back in this thread and did not see the common bandit gear. Just in case it was not already reported, I have included a full set of common bandit gear below [Note: for the chest piece, the +8% weapon damage shows up on the tool-tip only when the chest piece is equipped].

[​IMG]

Between the post above and the pics below, the only uncommon bandit armor that I have not posted is the chest piece.
    [​IMG]

see comment in posts below about the "+5": the data shown are the base stats of the rare chain.
    [​IMG]

Addendum: here is a pic from QA showing the rare chain, before any enchants were done, and the stats are the same as pic above.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Brigade – Bug Hunter

what part of that list is the +5 as opposed to the base item?

Rentier and Rinaldi like this.
  3. Rinaldi

Rinaldi Avatar

I had already enchanted it before I took the pic, so the +5 is from enchants (which were strength & weapon durability, so they would not effect the stats shown). I did not include the enchant stats in the screen shot to avoid confusion about the base stats of the rare chain. So, ignore the +5, the data shown are the base stats for the item :) (just to be sure I confirmed by re-crafting the rare chain on QA, with no enchants).

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
    Rentier, Anpu and Alley Oop like this.
  4. Rinaldi

Rinaldi Avatar

the +1 combat dodge modifier only shows in the tool-tip when this item is equipped.

[​IMG]

5. Rinaldi

Rinaldi Avatar

These stats are for common acara armor:

Note: the green buff that is listed first (the top-most green buff on the tool-tip) only shows when you equip the armor piece.
    Also, the stats shown in the post above & in the pic below are when only one component of acara's armor is equipped (which represents the base stats on the armor piece).
    [​IMG]

With each additional acara armor piece equipped, the upper green base-stat increases by factor of 1 (i.e. the upper green buff shown on the tool-tip will scale up with each additional armor piece equipped).
    So if you equip 2 pieces of acara armor (e.g. the boots and helm shown in the pic below), then the upper green base-stat buff is multiplied by 2 (helm gives +2 air attunement and the boots give + 2 combat dodge modifier).

[​IMG]

So, if you have all 6 acara armor pieces equipped, the upper green base-buff is multiplied by 6:
    • helm - air attunement goes from +1 to +6
    • Chest - focus gain goes from +10 to +60
    • leggings - damage avoidance goes from +1 to +6
    • gauntlets - air attunement goes from +1 to +6
    • boots - dodge modifier goes from +1 to +6
    • Shield - ????
    In this post, you can see the stats of each armor piece when a full set is equipped.
    I am not sure if the upper green buff on the shield scales as well, or if the shield stats remain the same regardless of what else you have equipped. Does anybody else know about the shield?

Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
  6. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Brigade – Bug Hunter

Rentier and Anpu like this.