SotAwiki Update Thread

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Browncoat Jayson, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Looks like a template issue. Possibly related to the other one I ran into for queries. I'll check it out when I'm back from the holidays. Thanks for the heads up

Anpu likes this.
  2. Anpu

Anpu Bug Hunter

The salvage info is no longer showing an error for the https://sotawiki.net/sota/Lesser_Staff Thank you!

Just wanted to update a few more things with salvage information.

Coswald_Dirthmire likes this.
  3. Anpu

Anpu Bug Hunter

Browncoat Jayson likes this.
  4. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

A couple issues:

First, |material= is designed to take a number of each material to calculate the bonus. So "1 Elven Hilt" would show correctly. It is thinking "Elven" is a quantity number because it found a page called "Hilt" (which is the location).

Second, there is no reason to create a topic for a +1 variation of an item in the main namespace. It is simply a Basket Guard Rapier made with a specific material. If you wanted to add this variation, it should go in the Community namespace like other crafted items, similar to a Copper Longsword. In this case, it would be "Basket Guard Rapier with Elven Hilt". It would then appear in the list using the Query crafted item variation function.

I think that page can simply be moved/renamed and updated. Let me know if you have questions.

5. Anpu

Anpu Bug Hunter

I tried to delete my post so you wound not need to reply sorry. I had forgotten to just put a qty 1 in the |material= field. My bad. It's working just fine now. Sorry about that!