The Truth, the whole Truth and nothing but the TRUTH (Virtue Discussion)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Glantor Edge, Sep 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Time Lord

Time Lord Avatar

[​IMG]
    Strike a Pose for us :cool: Giger Tinker Man!
    ~Time Lord~:D

2. DepGames

DepGames Avatar

"Hi, my name is Tracker."

"We have fish today."

"Hi, my name is Tracker Insertlastname."

"We have fish today."

It doesn't matter. ;)

Epiphany, fIreSpHere and Time Lord like this.
  3. Hermann von Salza

Hermann von Salza Avatar

I actually like the depth of the watchers, just dont care for the subtle undertones of them or the Oracle. The Oracle may know truth in context of the game, but knows not real Truth - and that is how it is broken. It is hard to implement Real truth and Virtues all the while your perverting it by killing ... anything that isnt pure evil incarnate. If you take anything that isnt yours, it stealing whether you caught or not. Killing for Sport is not wise or virtuous, so unless they can separate True evil verse True virtue, they will conflicted in truth.

fIreSpHere, Krohon and Time Lord like this.
  4. Tracker

Tracker Avatar

Thanks for the reply DepGames. I was just curious if only telling them my first name was negatively impacting me in some way. I know there are many that use a first name only, and many that use a first and last name. If correctly telling an NPC my full name, (first and last) is the proper way to respond when asked who I am, I'll gladly do that if it avoids a negative hit on my Virtues.

Tracker

fIreSpHere, Krohon and Time Lord like this.
  5. DepGames

DepGames Avatar

I wouldn't worry too much. I think the virtue numbers aren't working correctly at this point. They seem random. I would expect a reset once they get it figured out.

fIreSpHere and Time Lord like this.
  6. Hermann von Salza

Hermann von Salza Avatar

how do I find that ?

7. DepGames

DepGames Avatar

/stats in-game and then go look at:

C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\ChatLogs

Can't remember where it is on my Mac. Have to go look.

smack, fIreSpHere, Time Lord and 2 others like this.
  8. Rada Torment

Rada Torment Community Ambassador (ES)

Anyone tested virtue stats with pvp (kill/deaths)?

smack, fIreSpHere, Tibs and 1 other person like this.
  9. Hermann von Salza

Hermann von Salza Avatar

I found the spot and the logs, but no mention of them stats, just a running list of what I have been doing in the game.

10. Hermann von Salza

Hermann von Salza Avatar

Apparently I am not in good with Oracle.

11. Oeneusc

Oeneusc Avatar

I take things. I remove wall decorations for absolutely no reason. I loot dead civillians. I open graves. I kill all NPCs that can be targeted. I earthquake-immolate-death field watchers, sheep, chickens and cows. I've accepted duels. I've been to PVP areas.
    VirtueCourage: 20
    VirtueLove: 265
    VirtueTruth: 58

smack, fIreSpHere, Tibs and 2 others like this.
  12. Sher Shadowleaf

Sher Shadowleaf Avatar

Wha.....????

My VirtueTruth is -90 and I don't do any of those things!!!!!!!

I did get a lecture from the Oracle about giving a man a key who never intended to use it. I don't have ESP! I can't read his mind!!! He needed help!!!!

~makes a note to buy some paint, because the anti-Oracle graffiti starts NOW~

smack, fIreSpHere, Tibs and 4 others like this.
  13. Schneider DragonFang

Schneider DragonFang Avatar

Well the oracle has been telling me that i hold the virtue of truth in some disdain. Finally checked my score and it reads -2387.
    All those platters mugs and food were too tempting to grab as deco.
    Good thing i haven't progressed any in the truth questline, i may be able to redeem myself.

smack, Epiphany, Alexander and 4 others like this.
  14. Thwip

Thwip Avatar

Great thread! :D I am scared to even look at my virtue stats now, especially truth..! I take everything that's not locked down... :p
    Seriously I had no idea that taking bread from Highvale was a bad thing... o_O ... I guess I still don't think it's a bad thing - Down with the Oracle!!! LOL ;)

smack, Epiphany, fIreSpHere and 2 others like this.
  15. Rada Torment

Ok.. right now is when we realize that we don't understand a **** about how the system works :D

16. Sher Shadowleaf

Sher Shadowleaf Avatar

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2016
    Mototopo, Noah Brennan, smack and 6 others like this.
  17. Rada Torment

Right now:

VirtueCourage: 5
    VirtueLove: 402
    VirtueTruth: -14

Yesterday:

VirtueCourage: 5
    VirtueLove: 402
    VirtueTruth: -24

I did not complete any quest.. only talk with two or three npcs. Maybe we gain x points after x ingame time or something.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
    fIreSpHere, Time Lord and Sher like this.
  18. Sher Shadowleaf

Sher Shadowleaf Avatar

So, maybe the full name is needed with the NPCs. I only use my first name.

19. DepGames

DepGames Avatar

You'll have to look though the file. I usually exit the right after requsting stats and go look at the most recent log file. It should look something like this:
    TamedCollarRecoveryChance: 0 TamedCreatureMaxLevel: 13.48656 VirtueTruth: 0 VirtueLove: 200 VirtueCourage: 0 WaterSummonedCreatureDamage: 1 StrOfEarthPower: 1 SoothingRainRadius: 1 RootRange: 0 ProcStrBonusDayChance: 0 ProcIgniteChance: 0 ProcHealChance: 0 ProcGalvanicBlastPower: 1 ProcTremorPower: 1 ProcDrainHealthPower: 1 ProcCritBonusNightChance: 0 ProcBlisteringRayPower: 1 ProcAttackSpeedChance: 0 ProcCritBonusNightPower: 1 NearDeathPower: 0 HealPower: 1 GustChance: 0 DousePower: 1 DischargeDamage: 1 CorpseExplosionDamage: 1 DeathSummonedCreatureDamage: 1 BanishUndeadPower: 1 IceArrowPower: 1 DeathRayPower: 1 ObsidianArrowStrPower: 1 ShadowFormLength: 1 SoothingRainPower: 1 NightStepRange: 1 MultiShotPower: 1 RapidFirePower: 1 BlindingShotDebuffPower: 1 BlindingShotPower: 1 PiercingShotPower: 1 DisablingShotDebuffLength: 1 DisablingShotPower: 1 AimedShotPower: 1 SkewerRootLength: 1 SkewerRootChance: 0 SkewerPower: 1 LegSweepKnockdownChance: 0 LegSweepPower: 1 SpinningAttackPower: 1 PullRange: 1 PullPower: 1 PuncturePower: 1 PushPower: 1 KnockdownKnockdownChance: 0 KnockdownPower: 1 KnockbackKnockbackChance: 0 KnockbackPower: 1 BreakArmorDebuffPower: 1 BreakArmorPower: 1 BreakWeaponDebuffPower: 1 BreakWeaponPower: 1 CrushingBlowStunLength: 1 CrushingBlowStunChance: 0 CrushingBlowPower: 1 CoupDeGracePower: 1 WhirlingBladesPower: 1 RendLength: 1 RendPower: 1 RiposteDefensePower: 1 RipostePower: 1 DoubleSlashPower: 1 ThrustPower: 1 TestudoMoveRatePenalty: 1 ChargeStunLength: 1 ChargeStunChance: 0 ShieldBashStunLength: 1 ShieldBashKnockbackChance: 0 FocusCostShield: 1 FlurryPower: 1 SprintPower: 1 DodgePower: 1 EvasionPower: 1 InnerStrengthPower: 1 GlancingBlowPower: 1 AbsorbImpactPower: 1 BodySlamStunLength: 1 FocusCostHeavyArmor: 1 FocusCostLightArmor: 1 MasterworkLeatherArmorLevel: 0 MasterworkClothArmorLevel: 0 MasterworkRangedLevel: 0 MasterworkPolearmLevel: 0 MasterworkBludgeonLevel: 0 MasterworkShieldLevel: 0 MasterworkPlateArmorLevel: 0 MasterworkChainArmorLevel: 0 MasterworkBladeLevel: 0 EmoteFlowerDurationBonus: 0 ItemWeightBonus: 0 ItemDurabilityBonus: 2477750 RespawnDelay: 0 SprintFocusCostBonus: 0 EmoteSnowDurationBonus: 0 MeleeDamageReflection: 0 MeleeDamageMultiplierVersusObsidian: 0 PlagueImmunity: 0 SafeFallBonus: 0 AgricultureSuccessChance: 0 TextilesSuccessChance: 0 TanningSuccessChance: 0 TailoringExceptionalItemChance: 0 SmeltingSuccessChance: 0 MillingSuccessChance: 0 CookingSuccessChance: 0 CarpentryExceptionalItemChance: 0 ButcherySuccessChance: 0 BlacksmithingExceptionalItemChance: 0 AlchemySuccessChance: 0 ShieldEquipped: 0 DigInDamageAvoidance: 0 WishingWellChanceBonus: 0 EmoteRainDurationBonus: 0 MeleeDamageMultiplierVersusUndead: 0 SpellCriticalDamageMultiplier: 0 BasicReagentUseChanceMultiplier: -0.2 WeaponCritDamageMultiplier: 0 FishingSuccessChance: 0 TanningBonus: 0 AlchemyEnchantmentLevel: 0 TailoringSuccessChance: 0 CarpentrySuccessChance: 0 BlacksmithingSuccessChance: 0 FishingCritical: 0 ForagingCritical: 0 FieldDressingCritical: 0 ForestryCritical: 0 MiningCritical: 0 SmeltingRefineTimeModifier: 0 TanningRefineTimeModifier: 0 TextilesRefineTimeModifier: 0 MillingRefineTimeModifier: 0 ButcheryRefineTimeModifier: 0 ArmorDamageResistanceModifier: 0 MaxFocusModifier: 0.2 SpellDamageModifier: 0.1 IsNPC: 0 IsPlayer: 1 IsTamed: 0 HealOthersBonus: 0 MysteriousEffect: 0 LeaderMissing: 0 FollowersMissing: 0 PetFocusPenalty: 0 DiscardHealthCost: 0 CastTimeMultiplier: 1 FocusDamageRate: 0 Cowering: 0 Enraged: 0 Following: 0 Leading: 0 ChaosAttunement: 0 MoonAttunement: 0 SunAttunement: 2 AirAttunement: 0 EarthAttunement: 0 WaterAttunement: 0 FireAttunement: 5 DeathAttunement: 5 LifeAttunement: 3 DamageAbsorptionBonus: 0 TailoringProductionTimeModifier: 0 AlchemyProductionTimeModifier: 0 CookingProductionTimeModifier: 0 CarpentryProductionTimeModifier: 0 BlacksmithingProductionTimeModifier: 0 FishingLevel: 0 CarpentrySalvage: 0 TailoringSalvage: 0 BlacksmithingSalvage: 0 CarpentryRepair: 0 TailoringRepair: 0 BlacksmithingRepair: 0 TextilesLevel: 11 TanningLevel: 33 SmeltingLevel: 27.39026 MillingLevel: 22.36406 ButcheryLevel: 22.36406 CookingLevel: 22.36406 CarpentryLevel: 24.4986 TailoringLevel: 36.06096 AlchemyLevel: 22.36406 BlacksmithingLevel: 26.46151 CombatBlockModifier: 0 CombatParryModifier: 0 CombatDodgeModifier: 2.375 SummonTamedCooldown: 0 TameCooldownModifier: 0 TameFocusDrainModifier: 0 TameVeterinarianRank: 0 TameLevelBonus: 0 TameHealthLevelModifier: 0 TameChanceBonus: 0 CreatorsProtection: 0 PlagueLevel: 0 ZoneSkillRecentlyUsed: 0 ForagingLevel: 30.82673 FieldDressingLevel: 36.06096 AgricultureLevel: 0 ForestryLevel: 28.28854 MiningLevel: 25.49895 ForagingSurveyDistance: 0 FieldDressingSurveyDistance: 0 TailoringMasterworkLevel: 0 ForestrySurveyDistance: 0 MiningSurveyDistance: 0 ForagingCollectionExtraNodeChance: 0 FieldDressingCollectionExtraNodeChance: 0 CarpentryMasterworkLevel: 0 ForestryCollectionExtraNodeChance: 0 MiningCollectionExtraNodeChance: 0 ForagingGatheringTimeModifier: 0 FieldDressingGatheringTimeModifier: 0 BlacksmithingMasterworkLevel: 0 ForestryGatheringTimeModifier: 0 MiningGatheringTimeModifier: 0 FocusPerSecond: 0 HealthPerSecond: 0 Confused: 0 SpellCriticalChanceBonus: 0.05 Mesmerized: 0 RangedDamageBonus: 0 RangedAttackSpeed: 0 MeleeDamageBonus: 0 MagicDamageBonus: 0 WaterDamage: 1 EarthDamage: 1 AirDamage: 1 TameReagentRecovery: 0 DeathTransferPercentage: 0 DrawSpeedModifier: 0 Hidden: 0 NightVision: 0 ArmorDamageRegen: 0 OffhandWeaponDamageModifier: 0 GameTime: 1378.428 LastKillingBlow: 0 SprintFocusCost: 10 KnockedBack: 0 WeaponSDDBonus: 0 WeaponSDDModifier: 0 MaxConsumablesInDeck: 2 Rooted: 0 AmmoScavengerChance: 0 RangedWeaponRangeBonus: 1 PolearmRangeBonus: 1 EncumbranceCapacity: 1 BludgeonStunEffectiveness: 1 AirStunEffectiveness: 1 ColdEffectiveness: 1 ArmorMovementEffects: 1 ShieldMovementEffects: 1 WeaponCritBonus: 0 WeaponCritModifier: 0 ShieldDurabilityEffectiveness: 0 ArmorDurabilityEffectiveness: 0 WeaponDurabilityEffectiveness: 0 GlyphFocusCost: 1 DeckSwappingFocusCost: 1 LockedGlyphFocusCost: 1 FishingReagentRecovery: 0 FishingSurveyDistance: 0 FocusTransferRatio: 0 MagicGlyphFocusCost: 0.75 FireRadius: 1 WeaponDamageBonus: 0 WeaponDamageModifier: 0.003 Stunned: 0 Strength: 10 Stealth: 0 SolarlightRegenEffectiveness: 1 SolarLightAdditionalHours: 0 ProducerLevel: 15 MoveRate: 1 MoveSpeed: 5.5 LunarlightRegenEffectiveness: 1 LunarLightAdditionalHours: 0 LifeRange: 1 LifeEffectiveness: 1 KnockdownChance: 0 JumpStrength: 0 IntoxicationLevel: 0 Intelligence: 10 HealthRegen: 0.02 Health: 120 GlancingBlowChance: 0 FocusRegen: 0.02 Focus: 169 FireTime: 1 FireRange: 1 FireDamage: 1 EarthEffectiveness: 1 Dexterity: 10 DeflectChance: 0 DeathSummonEffectiveness: 0 DeathEffectiveness: 1 DeathDecaySpeed: 0 DamageResistance: 0 DamageAvoidance: 0 CurrentSpeed: 0 CurrentHealth: 120 CurrentFocus: 169 CounterSlowness: 0 CombatHealthRegen: 0.001 CombatFocusRegen: 0.001 ChaosFizzleChance: 0 CarryCapacity: 85 Backfire: 0 AttackSpeed: 0 AttackSkill: 0 ArmorPenalty: 0 FizzleChance: -5 AirEffectiveness: 1[8/30/2016 6:21:40 AM] AdventurerLevel: 6[8/30/2016 6:21:40 AM] Recording stats to chat log file.

20. DepGames

DepGames Avatar

Hmmm...I only use a first name so...

Inb4 someone starts yelling that players only using a first name have an unfair advantage. Calling it. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.