Why oh why devs... PvP zones and forcing people to go there, idiotic.

Discussion in 'PvP Gameplay' started by Khaza, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Khaza i think you may be selling yourself short here, you are an awesome enchanter or imbuer one of those, ive seen your work 90% of the people in this thread are not even close to you when it comes to enchantment/inbues. That is your importance, your great at it, why not make something for someone that will go into PVP zones and get resources for you? Barter with them or pay them?

Grumpy and Stundorn like this.
  2. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

I have to step in here Ariella is in no way trolling anything, i know her personally and she doesnt troll, she is just speaking her mind like alot of others are in here!

Grumpy and Stundorn like this.
  3. Ariella Shadowdancer

Ariella Shadowdancer Avatar

I am not trolling you or the tread.. I was pointing out that the problem was your problem and I was making a suggestion, which you are not open to. but I am also letting you know that not all PvEers think the same as you and you do not speak for me.

Last edited: May 2, 2017
    Grumpy and blaquerogue like this.
  4. A'chelata

A'chelata Avatar

[​IMG]

Nice signature, I really like it. Especially after I figured out that the uplifted hand was stating, 'me first, foremost, and always'. 'Make the game my way only'. Nice how you managed to capture your exact essence with it. I didn't know chivalry and selfishness went so hand in hand.

fonsvitae likes this.
  5. Khaza

Khaza Avatar

I know not all PvEers think as I do, it is the same with not all PvPers think the same. And you don't need to agree with me when I say that placing some things within a PvP zone alone is wrong. But wouldn't it be better if there was an option for the people that don't want to venture into a PvP zone to achieve and collect something that is used in a competition that Portalarium run? I know that there are others that don't want to go into a PvP zone to collect and mount a head from Spawn of Sobek and yet don't want to buy one since it doesn't fulfill their desires and/or needs of achievement. That is what I am pointing out, then there are PvPers that are totally against this whom have posted in this thread.

Of course I see this as a problem for me, but it is not only I who see this as a problem. So are you against the voicing of this, even if you don't have the same problem?

6. Khaza

Khaza Avatar

Ignorant as always...

Grumpy likes this.
  7. A'chelata

A'chelata Avatar

At least I'm willing to compromise and want the devs to create an INCLUSIVE game, don't see the same sentiment coming from you.

And that is fine, we each have the prerogative to think as we please. I'm just pointing it out.

fonsvitae likes this.
  8. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

You know the devs designed it that way to entice people into pvp (i know its stupid) but it is their fault, not the community.

Stundorn and Lord Stein like this.
  9. Ariella Shadowdancer

Ariella Shadowdancer Avatar

You see, I do not think it is wrong to place something in a pvp zone only and if the PvEer wants it then he/she has the choice to flag and go get it or not.. I like the thrill of going get it and dodging or outsmarting the PvPers. For the ones who want no thrills and want no risk and still get the reward. I am sorry I do not get it. Its not about being fair.. Life was never meant to be fair. I am sorry for you guys who do not want to go there, but in the long run it is your choice to go there or not.
    And I am pointing out, I like that there is something in a pvp area that me as a PvEer wants and I have to go get it with all the thrills and risk involved..

I'm not in no way against you voicing your opinion.. and I can ask you the same..

fonsvitae, Stundorn and blaquerogue like this.
  10. Khaza

Khaza Avatar

And you pointing out and refering to something from christianity and making remarkeble and all fictional insinuations about the picture used in my sign feels a bit odd. Especially as you in your signature have a picture which includes the Iron Cross used by Nazis.

Grumpy likes this.
  11. Khaza

Khaza Avatar

I did write that in an earlier post here, guess you didn't read it...

12. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

probably missed it in the wall of text, my bad!

Khaza likes this.
  13. A'chelata

A'chelata Avatar

So . . . .. . . .

Are you saying that I represent my signature and you represent yours? I'll agree on one and argue on the other, can you guess which?

Does that mean one of us is truthful in our representation?

14. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

[​IMG][​IMG]
    I think we are trying to out dig each other here, this is the British Cross you can look it up on google

15. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

@Khaza are you recognizing that they are trying to take care for you and take it serious about your issue.
    They explain their views, some made good points again.
    I focus on the positive aspects for now :p

You are not completely false, but you arent either totally right with your arguments.

I once accepted that pvper want that value. I for myself wouldnt need it that much, but i understand it if you can achieve things others cannot so easy if you follow a specific Route and make your individual approach to the game.
    Seems you do either, if blaquerogue calls you a serious enchanter.
    The story about the game is that people are influenced by the Shards of the shuttered Moon. And i dont know what it exactly is about the Ruins, but i guess something similar around the Obsidian Cabal and Daedalus (the Moon).
    So this first.
    Its vital to have those pvp scenes for a long term game.
    To have special things there is the value some pvpers want.
    And yes you want also an extra exclusiv es for PvErs?
    Maybe this is to come, ask for it, perhaps the idea of that zone only for KoV type players and not villains with another special drop.
    Griffon or something like that.
    It's about Findling compromises and grant each other what they want.
    I for myself will roleplay my visits in pvp scenes and try to have strong people with me to protect the avid reader.

I complained about those things too before, but i learned something from the discussions.

Some pain make things more worth.
    Some issues make things more challenging and interesting in the end.

What i really like about some dedicated pvpers here (not all, but most) they maybe lack to argue empathically and we all fast produce hardened front, but most argue further and taking it serious and try to explain themself.
    Nobody need to be allways havr the same opinion. The most important is, we are all willing to discuss.

I once understand that consensual PvP doesnt mean that you can do everything, but to choose what you do.
    And some things are related to pvp.
    You needn't do it, although this are things maybe everyone would like.

You know what a serious pvper maybe never has?
    A deep satisfaction in peace without the need to compete anymore and the abilitie to just let things be, dont strive for fame and trophies anymore, dont need to proove himself to other pvpers and such.

Some are satisfied with this constant battle and this is the essence of their life.

Yes thats allways the cause for all bad things, but to try to rule this or to claim the opposite and make a Statement just fires it and is not any better.

Let things be, let people be, let off wanting something that isnt for you maybe. If it were you would work for it, find compromises, people to help you and get over it that you cannot do it alone atm.
    I for myself wont either.
    I'm fine with it.
    I have other priorities.

Its more worth to me to be the authentic Moon, Ice, Life Mage in my Head than to be competetive in pvp or able to solo a dragon or get that cool mounten Head of sobek.

Anyway i have that damn Croc Head from Verdantis Shardfall.others went weeks for.
    I went with some people that protected me and i looted about 5 crocs and was ready :D

Make a game of it, no personal grudge:rolleyes:
    ;)

blaquerogue likes this.
  16. Khaza

Khaza Avatar

@blaquerogue It is close but not black... It is closer to the Malteser Cross.

[​IMG]

But @Grumpy has allready agreed that it is the Iron Cross. :)

17. A'chelata

A'chelata Avatar

Absolutely not, who in their right mind would? Why would you even ask such a thing? As Blaquerogue pointed out, it is the British Cross. Did you know that our guild leader is from England? Probably not, so, i'll do the Christian thing and forgive your for your hateful insinuations.

As to your signature representing peace, thanks for pointing that out. Obviously I was confused, as I was basing it on your openness to opposing views and playstyles as represented in your posts in this thread.

My Bad!

Do ya forgive me?

Wanna be blood brothers?

Khaza likes this.
  18. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

A Nazi Cross actually had a swastika in the middle of it, besides that the Nazis took that cross from the Celtics....so it was never really their design. The Nazi's put their beleifs in it, but it was never really theirs to begin with, and only a symbol of Hate after thier BS

19. A'chelata

A'chelata Avatar

Ummm, no I didn't. I never said it was, I just let you ramble on with your fantasy accusations.

20. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

SEE! I KNEW THAT! ;)

Grumpy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.