Recruiting: [SLUM] The most dangerous zip-code in SOTA!!!

Discussion in 'Player Owned Towns' started by KillingJoke, Jul 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KillingJoke

KillingJoke Avatar

All smaller guilds are welcome to come stay in the slum, as a group! Come get a 8 room row house, share it, help each other survive!
    Nothing wrong with some hardcore gang war to 'dim down' the community!

We can work on custom Guild tags. Guild XxX = [XxX_SLUM] If possible.

If you don't have SLUM shown some place (however we work it) All bets are off if you venture in! :mad:

(Less Fight nights, SLUM residents won't be killing our gambling action!)

blaquerogue likes this.
  2. KillingJoke

KillingJoke Avatar

Like Flynn?

We will keep you updated!

3. KillingJoke

KillingJoke Avatar

Okay Slum-Bags we have some more details for you!

Community: If you place a 4 story row house on a SLUM lot, in the SLUM city, you are part of this community. With Benefits
    Guild: If you are on the 'guild stone' of SLUM, you are part of the community & the guild. With Extreme benefits

Three options!

1: Bring your guild, lock down as many row house clusters as you need! Own 3-4-6-10 row houses. Keep your guild name. Select the locations!
    2: Come Join [SLUM]..... ONLY Full Guild members will receive premium row house location's! Rat free, at time of move in!
    3: Solo option......Just hate people? Will have no part of a guild? Wan't a place to squat? Come live in the SLUM solo, if you dare!

Why three options? It creates many pvp options within the city!

If guild A moves in, and wars guild B, war can break out between
    neighboring row houses...Fireball's into the windows? Who knows..... but it will be extreme!

We are conflict whores, we live in a SLUM, we will promote this violence from day one. Any guilds
    at war, can come and live next door to one another.... across the street.... on the other side of town!
    We will accommodate you!
    Already have a guild house/town, no problem, still have a place in SLUM! The benefits will be worth it for your guild.

Let Chaos Rain, all over the streets of SLUM

Guild [SLUM]: By joining the guild, you receive all benefits from the town of SLUM.....Profit share, etc etc.....[SLUM] Owns the city!
    ALL VENDORS IN CITY SLUM, WILL BE GUILD [SLUM] MEMBER OWNED!

Make no error... Guild [SLUM] Runs this city! Once the game launches, you have ZERO shot of ever getting into the guild [SLUM]. Don't wait....The people that can commit to an idea is what we need, not people who wait and see! Lets get to work!

Solo: You must just... be mad! We like that! Come enjoy the hermit life, inside your own row house.
    People pissing you off? Can't keep the homeless out of your trash cans?
    Rage on the whole city! As a solo person in SLUM, you will never be without a dog to kick!

Many things in the works!

Stay 'in tombed' SLUM Bags

Send any questions to me anytime!

KJ

blaquerogue and Lord-Galiwyn like this.
  4. Kambrius

Kambrius Avatar

5. KillingJoke

KillingJoke Avatar

What would this new "Age of Quarrel " be without milk?

Korova? You didn't think that was going to go over my head did ya? The more violent the SLUM community the better. Can you bring anything?

6. KillingJoke

KillingJoke Avatar

[SLUM] Anthem for the day!

7. Amber Raine

Amber Raine Community Ambassador (FR)

The High Priestess of Chaos and Avatars Radio is proud to announce. With permission to do so in this thread - not that i needed permission i would have done it anyway... ~readies her spoon for any that might question her~ we are in support of this project and like to let you all know that more information and a running ad will also be aired on Avatars Radio.

~suddenly hears singing from the attic of a pie shop~ hmmm i feel like Liege Pie ;)

8. KillingJoke

KillingJoke Avatar

Slum_Bags

Get in line! Much more info will be released on a daily bases. Many messages so far, we are working with others right now on linking up 2 Metropolis!!! This will offer the space for 300+ row homes! This project is supported by the help of many great people, with extensive experience! SLUM CITY will be have a city center stream playing 24/7 thanks to AvatarRadio and the SLUM team!

Got an idea, lets hear it! This is moving forward at a very fast pace! More to come....

Support your AvatarRadio @ http://avatarsradio.com/listen-online/
    She spins some mean old school punk and anything else you could think of!
    Music request is active in the irc' channel!

blaquerogue, Soleidad and Amberraine like this.
  9. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

Sounds like a good place to call home!

10. KillingJoke

KillingJoke Avatar

"I don't care to belong to any club that will have me as a member" Groucho Marx

We will keep you updated!

11. KillingJoke

KillingJoke Avatar

Just when you felt the spoon was a loving thing to get, Amber arrives to dispel the myth!

blaquerogue and Amberraine like this.
  12. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

Haha awesome

Drocis Fondorlatos likes this.
  13. Ziluzzin

Ziluzzin Avatar

The best of luck to the SLUMs. I am glad to see PvP and PK towns popping up everywhere. This is a great thing for the game as a whole as it will put in a 3rd element to entertain people. Now we have crafting, pvp, pve, and pk towns meaning every hex just got a lot more fun!

People you need to join this boat before it sails. I am no longer worried about 95% of the world being PK killers and 5% just running for their lives wishing they had gone the other way. Now we are seeing a good 70/30 mix and if you remove the pure crafters you are closer to a 60/40 mix of PK killers and Pkers. I am getting excited again!

14. Vendetta Beretta

Vendetta Beretta Avatar

What do you all feel about a woman making a home in your town? Hopefully you guys won't feel bad if you can't keep up with me physically. As long as your egos can handle it, I might be interested in a place like this, as long as nobody bothers me nor asks a lot of questions. I like to keep my business to myself. I'm thinking this is the type of town where this is ok?

15. Amber Raine

Amber Raine Community Ambassador (FR)

If they have a problem with it, shame to them. If they feel they are better then us, we shall just have need to put them in their place ;)

blaquerogue and Vandetta like this.
  16. Vendetta Beretta

Vendetta Beretta Avatar

Nice to have another like-minded person around. You thinking of hiding out in this town too? Or just passing by?

blaquerogue likes this.
  17. KillingJoke

KillingJoke Avatar

Amber won't need to hideout anyplace, the others will! You ever seen a girl spoon like her? :D

18. Kvothe Kingkiller

Kvothe Kingkiller Avatar

man i hope they implement street names and house addresses, or finding your home/friends home in the slum will be nearly impossible (if one actually cares to make so-called "friends" in the slum)

19. Vendetta Beretta

Vendetta Beretta Avatar

That's exactly the type of place. I want to live. I don't want people to find me at all. Why should anybody be all up in my business anyway. ;)

20. KillingJoke

KillingJoke Avatar

LOL good point!
    Just another way it adds to the game play experience! 2am in the morning, walking around the general area of your new house, opening doors until you find the right one, ducking fireball scatter, the whole time!
    These are the crazy things that makes memory's in a game.

Most remembered PK move, on me! I do remember it well!

I was new too UO, i was walking down a road smack dab in the middle of BFE! Nothing around for miles. I see a backpack on the road, so of course i peek!
    Just a key to a house! So i recall off it, and end up in the middle of a room with chest all around. So i open the first loot it, nice! Second, more loot! I'm close to over loaded, one more, pop DP' upps, what happened! While i was on my way out, choking on that DP, clueless what to do..... the owner appears in the corner, and said this for me to see...... :]

What was so impressive, wasn't the trap, (i was a Newb), it was how long this guy must have waited to get too watch that work, hidden in the corner of his small house! Lets hope the SOTA team gives us a game were things like this are free to happen again! I think they will!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.