6-Month Demo!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jouten, Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Umbrae

Umbrae Avatar

I agree the Village houses are disappointingly small and bland. As more of the houses are shown, it does indicate to me that my "unique" village house is not going to be something I stick with. I will definitely be looking to upgrade my house once the game launches and finances will not allow me to add-on a better one. However, I was hoping that maybe the backer village house will get a little love before launch. ;)

Mishri and Koldar like this.
  2. LoneStranger

LoneStranger Avatar

And their plan works! ;)

I honestly was willing to stick with my default village house and then get a deep basement, but after that walkthrough I really want to get something else, something grander. Probably with in-game money though, since I haven't seen an add-on village home I couldn't live without.

3. smack

smack Avatar

Keep asking for more variations in housing, folks! Especially the uniquely identifiable Founder's home. Remember, they're building this game for *you* so if enough backers are disatisfied with their Founder's home, they'll continue tweaking it and put the others in the regular housing pool for purchase. Variety is the spice of life! The more, the better for everyone overall.

4. Isaiah

Isaiah Avatar

Size doesn't equal coolness. Remember Fonzy lived above the garage in the Cunningham house. ;)

rild and smack like this.
  5. LoneStranger

LoneStranger Avatar

I want a house that is just a giant garage with a loft up top. :)

Isaiah likes this.
  6. Isaiah

Isaiah Avatar

lol that would make a great place to open up a shop. I'm thinking of an adventurer that finds a bunch of random items and sells all sorts of things on his vendor, and decorates the garage by cluttering and stacking junk in various places to make it look like a junk yard garage.

7. Devoid

Devoid Avatar

I've mentioned before, that the combat system has to be developed from a PvP-perspective first, then PvE can be tweaked around that, and not the other way around. Have the devs taken this into account?

Deathblow likes this.
  8. Mishri

Mishri Avatar

Hahaha.. have the developers who have many years of experience designing games including pvp games taken into account how you say to design a system? :D Hahahahhah ahhhh funny. UO wasn't designed that way and people are saying that had the best pvp ever. I'd say the best pvp action i've ever had was in LoL and DoTA... although that is more team arena style.

Koldar likes this.
  9. Kal Morte

Kal Morte Avatar

Isn't that the Viking house?

10. Devoid

Devoid Avatar

*Blushes in embarrassment*
    Yeah, well... if we weren't questioning the devs competence in one way or another, then a good 90% of all posts could be removed... these forums would be solely empty. :p

Mishri likes this.
  11. smack

smack Avatar

They should just implement both traditional and this new skill deck system. Let the players pick how they want to play and balance it out that way. A traditional combat player vs. the deck combat player. Pick your poison and have at it. Certainly traditional will always win right? RIGHT??

12. Mishri

Mishri Avatar

Interesting idea smack. Especially if they have the traditional cooldowns vs possibly 1 second availability again of a skill using a deck system... very intersting potential there. With the number of spells/skills and combo potential though we might have to remove the ability to do combos outside the deck system. and possibly put certain spells/skills on a global cooldown for others of that type.

Another issue would be.. oh that hasn't been revealed yet... to the dev+ forums I go ;)

smack likes this.
  13. Hartsblade

Hartsblade Avatar

Then you, sir, want the Viking House. One huge room with a loft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.