By Mandate of The Order of Vengeance (an emissary note to HSoG)

Discussion in 'Fire Lotus Tavern' started by Violation Clauth, Jun 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

I havent seen the new enemies yet.

And i havent pissed the server off. Most people i interact with like me or find me mildly annoying (jack knyfe and roper), but arent pissed at me.

Ive also been trying to work with evl to give them a cheap source of raw materials. So im not certain even they are mad at me.

In fact i complimented EvL on thier market hub of virtue oasis, i dont appreciate you speaking against me for them.

Caree Death, Golem Dragon and Minerva like this.
  2. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

I accept your challenge. My men will be at Chaos Caverns on Wednesday.

May the best man win.

3. Minerva

Minerva Avatar

@William Serenite You know the truth, you have attacked those who were your friends, that is treachery. You know that Sciamano hates tournament PVP, he like world PVP. After the first hit on you, many went to Malus and had a great time with PVP. That is how the game should go. You seem to be mocking saying that Sciamano AFK killed you at the EVL event... great way to show support, leave a lightning rod in the stands and go afk. LOL BUT, two days before (unknown to us) you had done the same thing. Your darkness will be seen by all because truth comes out.

Have fun with your 15 minutes of fame

Golem Dragon likes this.
  4. Duke William of Serenite

Keep looking.

5. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

You peed on 2 guys in game and sang a song about thier man parts?

FrostII, margaritte and Minerva like this.
  6. Golem Dragon

Golem Dragon Avatar

sigh, such children...

7. Duke William of Serenite

You mean the guys that get in front of my new recruits PVP flagged invisible so they can hit them by mistake to get them killed?

Yes I urinated on them and then I had my Kings Guard come and kill them for killing a newbie. You guys are griefing newbies and you deserve that and more.

How honorable is that? Sciamano trying to kill newbies ? Why dont you ask him how many he has killed like that?

These are new guys coming to learn this game and Sciamano is killing them!! Simply because they dont understand game mechanic. The first trick I teach them is how to turn on their PVP warning so Sciamano will stop killing newbies.

Why don't you ask him yourself and see if I am lying. Go ahead ask him!

Totally defenseless players. Hell yes I pissed on them and I will do it on their graves next.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  8. Golem Dragon

Golem Dragon Avatar

if you are flagged for pvp, be ready to die at any time for any reason... just the way PVP is...

9. Golem Dragon

Golem Dragon Avatar

The only thing I don't get is why blame one brother for the actions of the other? if one is going to have his group and do his thing and the other his group and his thing. Even if the two groups interact, it doesn't mean one condones the actions of the other. The truth of the matter is, I see alot of bad logic and emotion. In all honestly I think the Cult of Spears 3 rules of PVP should be all that this game needs...

10. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

Ah, @Budner ... I had a sparrow tell me you would join on this conversation if it came. Curious how you appear. Where do you fit in this? Are you an ally to William? Do you enjoy the Chaos here? Are you a seeker of Virtue and present yourself as the Vigilante to see it done? Are you just trying to evade the inner workings of our judicial system by bringing about a discrediting post of the structure we have found? Do explain your stance a bit, would you, how do you seek to respond to this mandate as a person of interest? I encourage your feedback if it is helpful or not is yet to be seen. As these are public forums we settle this dispute in the public does have a right to weigh in. Where do you weigh in then?

(ooc: sorry to anyone enjoying the soap opera, had a client distract me... payin' bills while I work at this... now to get back at this ... let's see here... ^.^ lol)

Ah, the Cult of Spears. Where dues reason weigh in on these choices? What should be done about matters of PvP in a PvP zone?

Golem Dragon likes this.
  11. Golem Dragon

Golem Dragon Avatar

CoS's Order of the Fang's rules of PVP-

1) Kill
    2) Kill More
    3) Repeat steps 1 and 2

12. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

Seems very bloody. I still have hope for the blood of innocents to not be spilled but your feedback has been noted.

13. Golem Dragon

Golem Dragon Avatar

As it was written by the Mistress, if one chooses to flag for PVP, one is no longer an innocent.... Those in the Order of the Fang subscribe to all the writings of the Cult of spears and of the Mistress.

14. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

From what i saw you and those pvp guys were childishly insulting each other. I found it upsetting and left, then i askedif you were ok. So im not sure still why your attacking me when ive only been compassionate tward you.

Golem Dragon likes this.
  15. Duke William of Serenite

Who is attacking you? I asked you to ask Sciamano about him killing newbies?

16. Violation Clauth

Violation Clauth Avatar

The words of logic that cannot be denied. Should the need of your insight arise again I will send for you. Please feel free to continue your input on these matters as you see fit.

Your compassion has not been executed without notice! You're loved by many for your work in the arts as well. I think maybe you should write us a song that tells this story in musical form. Would you be interested in making this tale into a musical one?

I have sent a pigeon and it has returned with word: an official comment from Order Through Chaos will come at the hand of @Sciamano himself. He did mention something about trying to deliver it to you and how you had insulted him and then blocked him and used a magical power to force him into a filtered instance of your town where he was unable to communicate with the other Avatars. It does so impact the ability for him to respond when you have him magically blocked in these ways.

Golem Dragon likes this.
  17. Golem Dragon

Golem Dragon Avatar

I can't wait to learn the music of @EMPstrike, heard many good things...

18. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

err, i dunno if theres much to tell. u mean make a song about my experiences? I dunno if u seen my poems thread but my stuff gets kinda abstract

19. Satan Himself

Satan Himself Avatar

Oooh small glitch. :oops: Apparently the Oracle is upset with me and refuses to flag me PvP unless I give her exclusive access to my Love Machine. As soon as she embraces a more open lifestyle I'll be there, ready to fight. She's stubborn, so ...... it may be a while until I can foist my great beatdown on SOTA's most renowned warriors.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
    Caree Death, Spoon, FrostII and 3 others like this.
  20. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

You attacked me here ^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.