1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Deck Mode DOMINATION (Your guide to building a deck for PvP)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Lum the Mad, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaisa

Kaisa Avatar

Yeah the number of slugs bothers me more then anything else. The high fizzle rate does make sense and I think there is a higher focus cost as well maybe *not sure on that* both of those to me do make sense. But that combined with the huge number of slugs you get is a bit overboard. Now I do like that I take less damage then lets say I do in my leather armor suit. But in my leather armor suit I was also spending a lot less time staring at my bar clicking away slugs as fast as I can. I am not saying they should get rid of the slugs entirely but it is overboard right now imo.

Time Lord likes this.
  2. Lord Spaz

Lord Spaz Avatar

and yet warrior is the dominating class

Time Lord likes this.
  3. Kaisa

Kaisa Avatar

Well if you mean in pvp I have not pvped yet so my feedback is from a non pvp perspective. Though is it the people actually wearing full plate mail suits that are dominating or is it mainly just warriors in general?

Time Lord likes this.
  4. Espada

Espada Avatar

I would argue about that Spaz ;).

There are two builds I came across that can rock almost anything... But never tested those 2 against each other. I am almost certain my caster build can beat my melee one but then, no other melee has defeated, yet, my melee build. Exodus and Tardy were very close! Those guys rock. On the same token, my caster build has issues with cc warriors with 2hnd but really depends on the skills that pop and the situation. Had a great time during R8. Will log on later to get more testing in before this release expires.

Edit: just learned something new from those 3 fights with you! That sun skill is amazing! Now is part of my build. You are pretty good Spaz. See you in a bit if you are still online.

5. Lord Spaz

Lord Spaz Avatar

I dont know this espada guy

:p

yea I wold say the same but I fought this guy yesterday and I stood absolutely no chance :( cant remembe the name some weird rp name :p

6. Sold and gone

Sold and gone Avatar

Somewhere underground waiting to get you!
    *summons PUPPY POWER*!
    [​IMG]

7. PlatonicLove

PlatonicLove Avatar

Just joined and this EXACTLY what I needed. Thanks a bunch.

8. Keira OFaolain

Keira OFaolain Avatar

Welcome to the community. :)

9. Isaiah

Isaiah Avatar

Since this is a thread about deck mode domination I would like to mention there may be a need to remove stacking and combining to create combos.

In the steam forums creating combos seemed to be the number one problem people had with the deck system and I cannot disagree with them. Stacking and creating combos have been the biggest turnoff for me too. Give us the combo glyph remove stacking of any kind.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk.

10. Develyne1

Develyne1 Avatar

just wondering IF the more points put in a card,does that card then do more damage,or is it only the ones that have a% in there that do?

11. Isaiah

Isaiah Avatar

Hi Develyne1. From what I have gathered the skill points put in the actual skill ONLY give you an extra copy of the skill for your deck. So in other words the skill is active more often (In static toolbar mode, or standard deck system). Currently it doesn't change the damage or duration of any skill or spell.

Lord Lonn likes this.
  12. Develyne1

Develyne1 Avatar

many thanks for the reply:)

Isaiah [MGT] likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.