Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

every single house spot taken on the map within the first 48 hours?

Discussion in 'Release 14 Feedback' started by Dasilva, Feb 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dasilva

Dasilva Avatar

Housing is a huge factor in the MMO community, there are thousands and thousands of players who will flock to a game just because it has a good housing system
    the more detail is put into the housing system the better chances you have of attracting the housing lovers, one of these factors is LOTS and LOTS of decorating room both inside and out, this is why I recommended making a village lot large enough to where you can fit a village sized house and have enough space left over for some quality decorating outside the house, I would be more than willing to stake my reputation on this.

2. Spoon

Spoon Avatar

So far it was the now gone rustic 2 floor that had the smallest footprint of any village house, leaving a very goodsized yard.

Except for those then in my testing placing a row house on a village lot gives the best of both worlds. You get lots of yardage plus lots of indoor space.

Now what I think will happen though is that those interested in "farming" outside will not have a house at all, but instead will place all indoor furniture in the basement.

3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Welcome wdboyd. Not everyone loves housing or perhaps haven't had it in a game they've played.
    Housing is funding the game pretty much so very important for the game to get made. If
    you are not someone who wants a house for the storage, I'm sure you will be able to rent a
    room if you need or want more storage than the bank provide. The devs have said we should be able to have that ability for those without houses. So housing is a convenience. Right now we can zone home, not sure
    how that will work on release, but I am hoping to be able to get home quick, especially if RL is calling.:)
    It h

4. Dasilva

Dasilva Avatar

I really home they do three things with housing before launch

• make the lot size larger than they are right now, the town size is perfect for a village size lot, there really is no reason not to make the lots larger since they can easily add more towns and hence lots to any hex in the game
    • make the houses moveable so that we can position them on our lot to our preference
    • make house items overlappable best example as I have said before is the outside wall sections that leave huge gaps between them because they dont overlap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.