1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Free Transfer Service - First Post Has a Community Listing of available Pledges - PM for details!

Discussion in 'Vendor Locations & Misc Services' started by Lord Andernut, Apr 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scorched

Scorched Avatar

Thanks again - fantastic service and I appreciated the extra safety measure you imposed during the transfer!

Lord Andernut likes this.
  2. onyun

onyun Avatar

Thank you for your patience with all my questions and your help with the transfer!

I am really pleased with the way everything turned out. Your involvemnt added a increased level of trust for the whole process.

Mata likes this.
  3. Solstar

Solstar Avatar

Excellent Service and timely delivery. Thank you.

4. Ourias

Ourias Avatar

Fantastic service and fast responses.... thank-you for your help - I would have been very worried without it!

5. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

You're welcome :)

6. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

RF Duke added, also RF Explorer & F Adventurer.

7. Halvard

Halvard Avatar

I'm interested in the RF Explorer one, Do i get PM with exact pricing or how do this work? tried to read up all i could before posting but might have missed something or lots :p

Jatvardur likes this.
  8. Blake Blackstone

Blake Blackstone Avatar

Another smooth and trusted successful transaction with Lord Andernut.

9. Neo752

Neo752 Avatar

Great Service - Thanks for your help (again!)

10. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

You're welcome!

11. Fnor

Fnor Avatar

Fantastic - The Guide answered just about every question, Lord Andernut asked the rest and even helped facilitate different people in the trade (One of us got the money, one got some SC ships, and one got a pledge - sorry for being complicated!)

All the best buddy!

12. Flair

Flair Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

Awesome transaction very smooth! I cannot thank you enough! I got my Christmas present I was wanting!

Lord Andernut and Dallanos like this.
  13. Lord Andernut

Lord Andernut Avatar

You're welcome folks :)

14. Dorham Isycle

Dorham Isycle Avatar

Thank you Lord Andernut for your assistance in my latest transaction.

15. Duke Dynochrome

Duke Dynochrome Avatar

TY Lord Andernut!!

He just completed my RF DUKE pledge transaction (bought)!!!

He was very quick with responses to my inquires. All my questions were answered and not with fluff. It was actual information he was quoting from Portalarium FAQ's so he knows his stuff.

It did take around 4 or 5 weeks (holidays not his fault) to complete transaction. If your waiting for your pledge to go through please be patient with LA he is a cool dude and is doing us a favor handling these transactions. I'm sure all the grief he gets from us nervous nerds is not worth the little tips (if he's lucky) he gets. I had $5,000 on the line and I'm not rich (just no wife, kids, or apparent common sense) so I was definitely one of them.

If he hooks you up and especially if he facilitates a wire transfer (not free for him) for the LOVE of BRITISH tip the man!!! =)

16. Tahru

Tahru Avatar

Congrats! and Welcome!

Dynochrome likes this.
  17. On Hold

On Hold Avatar

Fantastic service - I'll definitely come back in at a lower pledge, but thanks for your advice and assistance with this sale.

18. Doctor

Doctor Avatar

For all thinking about selling/buying pledges. Rest assured, Lord Andernut is one avatar you can trust. I barely knew him to begin with and I had no feeling of discomfort or anxiety when dealing with him.

Friendly : ☆☆☆☆☆ 5/5 (Definitely).
    Helpful : ☆☆☆☆☆ 5/5 (Incredibly quick with replies).
    Transaction: ☆☆☆☆☆ 5/5 (Gives you useful tips, even helped out with what to mention to Portalarium support email).
    Delivery : ☆☆☆☆☆ 5/5 ( Portalarium staff were on Christmas holiday so took awhile longer. Patience is a virtue).
    Overall : ☆☆☆☆☆ 5/5 (For he's a jolly good fellow!)

To be able to assist so many people on top of your other jobs, your hard work doesn't go unnoticed!

Many many thanks,
    Doctor Shroud

Jatvardur and Lord Andernut like this.
  19. Blake Blackstone

Blake Blackstone Avatar

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Really no reason to go with anyone else.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    About my 6th transaction with Andernut and all have gone smooth and easy. The part I most appreciate is he doesn't interfere with negotiations so everyone can come to a fair price with confidence.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you sir!

20. Drowan

Drowan Avatar

So once upon a time I convinced myself I would not have the time to play SotA to justify the money I spent on Kickstarter (RF Knight). I contacted Lord Andernut and within hours SOLD.

Then just a couple months later, regret and blackness set in. I knew the only way to overcome this malady would be a GREAT QUEST! to obtain an RF account. So who do you presume I contacted?

Yes, Lord Andernut. And he came through. AGAIN.

Can't say enough about the service this gentleman provides. If you are buying or selling, I highly suggest you seek his services.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.