Pledge Reward Spreadsheet

Discussion in 'Player Created Resources' started by Koldar, Jul 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

@lonadar
    At this point I do not think I will add a column for monitoring reward delivery for a few reasons. I really want this spreadsheet to remain as an information source about the reward structure for those who are confused by the web-based layout on the pledge page and not a check list (although I'm sure many use it for that ;)). I think that once the game is closer to a go-live date this would be good a good addition but right now it's just too early to expect any reward delivery.

@Lord Marshal ASFx
    I will see about doing that however my concern with duplicating data entry in too many places will lead to inconsistency. Since I am listing my change log in the OP I am more inclined to keep it there for simplicity sake but I will see what I can do.

Thanks for the suggestions.

2. Frost.Dr

Frost.Dr Avatar

good idea

3. stile

stile Avatar

After recent discussion with Koldar I am going to be returning to maintaining the Add on store Archive spreadsheet.

It does have a new Google drive link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2Lv2exEq_w9enMwWi1HbVdoS3c/edit?usp=sharing

I have published a post with the details here:
    http://www.thecaverns.net/Wordpress/add-store-archive/

A sincere thank you to Koldar for the time he maintained this and for allowing me to take it back up rather then letting it fall to the wayside. As well as turning it over up to date!

Please don't hesitate to provide suggestions or corrections for this spreadsheet,which I hope the community finds useful.

Deliverence, Lord Baldrith and Koldar like this.
  4. Kraxtor

Kraxtor Avatar

Great post, Koldar. Thanks so much!

Koldar likes this.
  5. stile

stile Avatar

I added a sheet to the add-on store archive for release rewards (I.e. the hat from R10). I can see adding more sheets to this workbook in the future as more non-standard in game items happen and eventually ill probably rename it and create its own thread.

Made a couple other minor updates as well.

Here are the full details:
    http://www.thecaverns.net/Wordpress/collectors-list-just-store-anymore/

rild and Koldar like this.
  6. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

I thought about throwing it into the spreadsheet as well. :)

Sir Stile Teckel likes this.
  7. stile

stile Avatar

*grins an nods*

Given how little updating either of us had in a while, were going to get lazy when more comes out *laughs*

8. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Nothing new for this update content wise however, I created a new "graphical" view on a dare from @Baron Drocis Fondorlatos. :p

It has everything listed there, but there are quite a few items that are still missing images on the pledge pages. As those get filled in, I will update the graphic as well.

9. stile

stile Avatar

Nice, looking forward to checking it out.

Koldar likes this.
  10. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

When is the last day we can upgrade pledges?

Net and Koldar like this.
  11. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Good question. They haven't put an end date yet on it. When the Founder rewards were expiring they started actively notifying us about a month in advance with each weekly update...I would expect the same when they are going to bring pledging to a close. So far, the payment plans extend to February, so I assume you are good until at least then.

12. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

I was thinking about this question and I believe I've come up with some better reasoning. I think they'll stop taking new pledges the moment they start shipping physical items. So it's probably a fairly safe bet that once they're ready to send out things like the cloth maps they will also need to put a hard stop date on new pledges for Episode I.

Because the current "launch estimate" is Mid 2015, I think they'll be able to milk it a few months further than that (Feb). But I guess we'll see. I'd say that anyone on the fence about pledging now or later should pledge sooner rather than later. The more I think about my pledge, the more I think I made a great choice. I think the value in-game and as an investment out of game will prove to be a very smart move at launch.

Koldar likes this.
  13. Duke William of Serenite

Duke William of Serenite Avatar

Good thing we have time cuz...I love the Duke keep...I am only Lord but * it looks HAWT! You have to admit when it comes to housing hands down this game just has some gorgeous looking housing.

There is no comparison at the moment. I have not seen a walk through of the dukes keep only photos though. I imagine the land keep must be smaller than the island castle?

*looks at the sky and spreads his hands* Lord please help me from doing something crazy.

*edited for language - Koldar

Bow Vale, Koldar and Deliverence like this.
  14. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

It really is a nice home.

Koldar likes this.
  15. Silvanus

Silvanus Avatar

Can anyone clarify this for me ... What is the plan for pledging across episodes? I wasn't part of the Kickstarter campaign so there might have been some info there that I missed.
    For argument's sake, let's say that I have a Knight level pledge for Episode 1. When future episodes launch, what happens?
    • Will I be restricted to the Episode 1 realm and features unless I make a new pledge to Episode 2 and beyond?
    • Will I have to pledge at the same level to gain access or can I choose a minimal pledge, forfeit any special rewards from the new episode and simply continue playing in the expanded world?
    If there's a link to the info please post it for me - otherwise, any details would be appreciated.

Koldar likes this.
  16. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Almost all rewards stack. If you pledged at Knight level, you also receive rewards from all tiers below Knight which includes the Explorer tier, which includes all five episodes. So there is no need to pledge any more to receive episodes 2-5.

smack likes this.
  17. Silvanus

Silvanus Avatar

Thanks!!!
    That's what I thought was the case, but I needed confirmation after reading some of the dev posts about future pledge options.

Koldar likes this.
  18. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

Cleaned up naming inconsistencies, added "does not stack" notation to appropriate items. Verifying data integrity for Steam launch.

19. stile

stile Avatar

Its still on my to do list to take a look at these new updates.. grrrr, need more time! heh

20. Lord Gorynych

Lord Gorynych Avatar

How many crafting stations are with "founder" Lord Marshall pledge? Does 8 founder's and 4 benefactor's stack into 12 ?
    The same question is about Crafting tools.

Duke Invidia (Envy) and Koldar like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.