PVP Full Loot and the PKing experience!

Discussion in 'PvP Gameplay' started by Greed., Feb 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Artariel

Artariel Avatar

Well in the real world, there is also no magic nor dragons but the game puts them all in a consistent frame and serves them completely logical according to these constraints.

blaquerogue likes this.
  2. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

Yeah really we need to stop feeding the trolls!
    I do support Pkrs! since that is how pvp is designed they have the same right as anyone else who wants to play the way they want to even PVE.
    So ill clear it up for you so YOU and I are clear and Possibly Ristra as well,
    No, OP i dont think it should be all pvp open world as much as i would like it that way! So now that thats cleared up for you, go back and find out where this post became PVP against PVE, it did not start with me, but still you seem to single me out!
    I also wonder if this is another account in disguise, a lot sound the same as ive heard before! Go back and find out where it started and scold them, and dont single me out, we already know ristra will help you attack me, and many others! If that is what satisfies you then "your welcome for making you feel good about yourself"! It was my pleasure!
    Yeah i just went back to make sure i didnt start the conversation from open world only to PVP/PVE. you probably should go back and tell them that PVP and PVE is not the point in this thread! If they hadnt posted pvp stuff i wouldnt have responded! Of you dont that would mean you are "Attacking me personally" which is against the forum rules right Ristra! Also you have contradicted yourself by posting your messages to me! You attack me cause you dont agree #1, and #2 you post here with stuff that ALSO has nothing to do with the OP opening statement! Heres something you may want to look at

Forum Rules

Be not a Troll:
    Do not purposefully patronize others or make posts designed to instigate an argument. Our goal is to create a great community for a great game, not to pummel each other with virtual sticks and stones.

3. FireLotus

FireLotus Royal Bard & Master Dabbler Dev Emeritus

Locking this thread until I have a chance to review it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.