R32 Land Rush status

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by smack, Jul 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smack

smack Avatar

And EVL didn't take it?? :)

licemeat, Ice Queen, Brickbat and 5 others like this.
  2. smack

smack Avatar

Great job everyone with helping getting a full pass at all towns updated tonight!

Here are the current stats:
    1974 lots claimed: 1682 NPC + 292 PRT
    3802 claimable deeds (Groups 1-81)
    51.9% deeds claimed (again, not counting POT claims, so quite possible nearly half are in those)

8 towns are now fully occupied, with Etceter being the latest. Yew at one point had zero, but the update tonight revealed one unclaimed Village lot! Desolis still remains unclaimed with its 2 Village lots left.

Next up: 1197 Ancestors (Groups 82-90) will start claiming tomorrow morning and through the next couple days. Good luck everyone!

3. AvatarGG

This is strange...

I am a Royal Founder Ancestor (group 82) so I could only claim a row lot. I wanted one in Central Brittany. About a week ago there were about 30 free row lots in Central Britanny, so I did not have any hope that I could claim one, and probably not even in Brittany Alleys (there are about 300 Developers and Navigators). But today my turn came and there were 16! free row lots in Central Brittany. And there are lots of them in Alleys, Wharfs and Fields at this very moment!

So, I think it is safe to assume that only a very small percent of Developers, Navigators and Ancestors claimed a lot :confused:

Azur, Ice Queen, Kalorilan and 5 others like this.
  4. Bamboozle

Bamboozle Avatar

It seems like they added a few more spots in certain areas? Brit alleys was 141/181 yesterday (unless I'm crazy). Now it's 135/215. Maybe I read it wrong before.

Tahru likes this.
  5. Saosis

Saosis Avatar

Field R13 and R14 are defined wrong and it seems I'm not able to correct it. Maybe someone with higher access could do it?

smack and Tahru like this.
  6. smack

smack Avatar

Someone could have entered an incorrect formula there but then corrected it later. And speaking of corrections...

Weird, I thought I fixed all those. Thanks for spotting this!

7. Gideon Thrax

Gideon Thrax Avatar

There were some big swings last night - noticed that Ardoris only has 20+ lots remaining... I've got a 100 pieces of gold that says the servers crash multiple times when the gates open for Group 91 - it's going to be brutal!

Thwip, Baalice, smack and 3 others like this.
  8. Baulkin

Baulkin Avatar

I lucked out and managed to get a row slot directly behind the Public Vendor/Bank/Town Square in Brittany Alleys in Group 90. Street I was on had 8 open row slots....6 were taken within 30 minutes of Group 90. (Please note this was at 3am in the US...during the work week).

9. Bamboozle

Bamboozle Avatar

Nice Grats! Lots of people moved into the alleys and I'm seeing a lot of new vendor. I just got mine up and running now too. The increase in traffic has created a bit of lag for me and hopefully that's resolved soon... There are like 130 residents here now. :)

10. obsidianherz

obsidianherz Avatar

Moved into Alleys some minutes ago. 71 free Row plots after I took mine.

11. wonka401

wonka401 Avatar

I just got into the Alleys a few minutes ago. Hello neighbors!

Kal_Ort_Por, Thwip, Baulkin and 6 others like this.
  12. Baulkin

Baulkin Avatar

Welcome to the Neighborhood Wonka :D Personally i'm loving the density of vendors we have going.

Kal_Ort_Por, Thwip and Tahru like this.
  13. Toff

Toff Avatar

Brittany Alleys looks like a one stop shopping MEGA CENTER. If you can't find it here.... forget about it, you don't need it.

14. sake888

sake888 Avatar

This is true. It has the feel of a bustling marketplace, ala the old tunnel in EQ for example.

Nice to see a location take on it's own form like this.

15. obsidianherz

obsidianherz Avatar

Living in a marketpalce . :cool:

16. davesedg

davesedg Avatar

OK, so life got in the way and I wasn't able to make my group (83) to select my row lot. I haven't even rolled a character yet. Only just installed the game. Any advice on...

(a) how long it will take to get through the intro/tutorial part of the game?
    (b) whether I can control where on the map I start? and
    (c) which town(s) on the map I might want to head to that will take the shortest amount of travel time? I can see from the Google spreadsheet that there are row lots left here and there.

Thanks in advance!

17. NRaas

NRaas Avatar

About 5-10 minutes if you rush it.

You can always reroll your character afterwards, you will retain your lot claim even if you delete your character.

There are three starting towns, based on your answers during the Tutorial : Highvale (Courage), Solace Bridge (Love), Blood River (Truth)

To the internet with thee! www.sotamap.com

Cheers. :)

18. davesedg

davesedg Avatar

Thank you so much!!

NRaas, Saosis and Tahru like this.
  19. Bamboozle

Bamboozle Avatar

Welcome to the alleys everyone! Tons of vendors in every direction. :) we are now at 164 residents!

Thwip and Tahru like this.
  20. smack

smack Avatar

Great job everyone with pitching in to keep the spreadsheet updated throughout the day. Just finished updating all the towns, so here are the latest stats:

2502 lots claimed (2166 NPC + 336 PRT)
    4999 claimable deeds (Groups 1-90)
    50% deeds claimed (excluding uncounted POT claims)

We're now up to 13 fully claimed towns. Since the last update, Brittany Central, Resolute, Aerie, Port Graff, and Solania are now fully occupied. Brittany Fields, Brittany Wharfs, and Yew are almost there, with only 1 lot available in each. Ardoris is close behind, with 2 lots left.

In just one hour, the largest group starts the mad rush to claim. Group 91 with 1963 backers will swarm Novia and The Hidden Vale in search of a new or secondary home. It will be interesting to see how this plays out!

Good luck everyone!!!

Tahru, Toff, Hazard and 4 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.