1. Here you will find official announcements and updates. These announcements are also linked in the Official SotA Discord server.
    We encourage comments from the community! To keep the announcements official, we ask that comment threads be created in the General forums for player input.

Thanks!

Server roll back incoming! Don't PANIC!!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Chris, Dec 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James T. Cook

James T. Cook Avatar

I thought they wanted to avoid a wipe if possible, but we will get wiped when we get our pledge goods.

So you can't have both.

Bodhbh Dearg likes this.
  2. Silvanus

Silvanus Avatar

I don't expct both - I just want to know if I need to start psychotic, manic gold farming the moment Dev+ access opens for R13

licemeat, Sophi and Duke Raas like this.
  3. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

hi James T. Cook and welcome. :) and regarding wipes, they'll avoid them when they. I've been through many of them and then when we come back for the next release there's always more wonderful things to try out.
    The ingame pledge system is not fully usable at this time. On the other hand it does help to test the systems that require us to go work the land for our homes, plus wow what a feeling of satisfaction. That's what I have
    walking into my little home. I almost want to have a party. lol ;)

Bodhbh Dearg likes this.
  4. Lord Lew

Lord Lew Avatar

Seph, if it's the gold that you want, meet me in game and I'll give you what I have, if it's the experience, I'll help you level! There is no reason to let this sour you in the least. If your hat is not on your account, I'll help you fast jump through the quest as well..

Thing is, this community is what the game is about, don't let a little tech hiccup get in the way!

5. tekkamansoul

tekkamansoul Avatar

So the rollback worked?

First try!?

enderandrew and Koldar like this.
  6. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

no problems with the rollback, but it's almost a week later and it's still being mentioned in the message of the day. if those can't autoexpire, you need to put a date in them so people know what they can ignore.

7. Lord Ravnos

Lord Ravnos Avatar

I'm sure you'll be able to complete it in 4 hours now that you know the lay of the land :D thus is the strife of pre-alpha!

8. Duke Olahorand

Duke Olahorand Localization Team

Just curious about the hatquestion - did the hat survive the rollback for those accounts, who did the tour in that time frame?

Duke Raas likes this.
  9. Caliya

Caliya Avatar

I don't know if I got the reward before or after the rollback (I think after), but I didn't know you could see what quest items were attached to your account until it was mentioned in this thread! Awesome. I see they are there. I wondered because, my previous rewards weren't automatically in my pack when I logged into R12 last week. Where are they?

10. Lum the Mad

Lum the Mad Developer Emeritus Dev Emeritus

When you unlock the hat for your account, it goes to your account information, not game data. (In fact, the fact it's not in game data is why you can't automatically be awarded earlier rewards -- yet). So if you unlocked it during the rolled-back time, it's still on your account.

Duke Olahorand, Caliya, Leos and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.