Welcome New Players!

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Berek, Jun 9, 2016.

1. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Welcome @thanhan. I am Majoria in the game if I can ever help. If you don't see me in game send me a mail message. Mailboxes are in bank buildings. You can also craft them. Enjoy your journey.

Elgarion likes this.
  2. Elgarion

Elgarion Community Manager Moderator SOTA Developer

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time in New Britannia! :)

3. Ysold

Ysold Avatar

Welcome jaxsG5 and thanhan!
    I hope you have a great time here,

Ysold.

4. Troow

Troow Avatar

Hello
    I started to play about 1½ month ago I got my shroud 2 days ago and is looking forward to new adventures.
    Thanks for making raids for newbies like me :)

[​IMG]

Kelly O'Shay, majoria70 and Anpu like this.
  5. Dave Gamer

Dave Gamer Avatar

Hi guys! I am a new person here!

majoria70 likes this.
  6. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Welcome @Dave Gamer gamer to the game. I'm Majoria in game if I can ever help.

7. Edrei

Edrei Avatar

Hello there. I am Edrei online and started in the offline version to poke around and try to figure some things out. I did play UO a while back (early 2k), but I didn't have the resources to fully enjoy the experience as some of my friends at the time encouraging me to play and engage did. A good friend at the time did help a lot in me understanding and learning the game. I typically keep to myself and prefer to be an observer, though I do appreciate anyone's help if it can be spared (I realize we all have our obligations) since this usually helps speed up the process for me since I consider myself to be someone slow to grasp concepts, but I try to be patient and learn. :) Suffice it to say, I mostly try to keep offline in general since I am a little skittish, but I hope to meet others in game (my apologies about earlier this evening in chat, I am still learning). I usually try to find the answers through searches, but I don't always find what it is I'm looking for (usually in relation to clearing a quest item, crafting in general, the deck building, and I'm sure more). Thanks all for posting all the helpful material. Cheers.

Oh and thanks for the add as a friend and assistance MM (not good w/spelling).

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020 at 6:41 PM