Greetings Fellow Avatars! Here’s what we have for you in this week’s edition of Update of the Avatar:
- Spindelskog Adventure Scene Update!
- Latest News and Q&A Friday Livestream!
- Bard Skill Tree is Live!
- Party Size Increases to 12!
- Mistrendur: Land Rush Final Bracket Underway!
- The Arch Lapin Returns!
- Latest Store Items: Tulip Flower Arrangement & Dyable Lepus Masks!
- Deed Upgrades 30% Off!
- Double Experience Points Continue!
- Megalopolis: New Town Size Available!
- Springtime Vault Round!
- April Login Reward: Bunny Ears!
- Release 76 Reward Program Exclusive Login Items: Springtime Theme!
- Packaging Items for Trade in Player Test Environment (QA)!
- Streaming the Player Test Environment (QA) Now Permitted!
- Streaming Reward Program
- Lord of the Isle Episode 2 Bundles
- Recent Shroud of the Avatar Livestreams (YouTube)
- Upcoming Events Calendar
- Meretz: Win an Elven 3-Story w/Dual Cabanas Town Water Home (No Trade)
- Community Event: 2nd Annual Novia Market Easter Egg Hunt
- Community Event: Podcasts & Poetry on Virtue Radio
- Project to Support: Jar Wars
- Project to Support: Rodasurf
- Project to Support: Dragonfight
- Project to Support: Crowfall
- Project to Support: Avatar Express
- Resources: Players Helping Players
Spindelskog Adventure Scene Update!
Spindelskog is an upcoming Episode 2 adventure scene located on the new Mistrendur continent which is currently deep in design with List Rostov at the helm! For those familiar with the Mistrendur Land Rush, this location has been indicated for some time as Adventure Scene 1, far to the northwest of the continent. Just this past week, List shared a screenshot of his progress with the scene, and the image definitely brings “spooky forest” to mind.
“Amidst the fetid swamps of the Northwest of Mistrendur hides Spindelskog, a rotting and decrepit old-growth forest. Swathed in ancient webs and choked with detritus and weeds, this forest can go without sunlight for months at a time. Within this foreboding darkness, the summer growth falls into decay and the webs and shadows creep across the woods. It is home to creepies and crawlies, huge predators and mysterious creatures of shadow.”
Latest News and Q&A Friday Livestream!
Another weekly Community Livestream is this Friday, April 3rd at 4PM CT on Twitch! Join Chris Spears a.k.a. Atos and other developer team members for a community 1 hour livestream!
To enter the prize drawings, type “April showers bring May flowers” into any in-game chat channel OR make a purchase on the website add-on store. Please submit questions into Twitch Chat by inserting !question at the beginning of your text. Watch on Twitch, Friday at 4 PM CT!
Bard Skill Tree is Live!
The bard skill tree is has now officially entered into the world of New Britannia on the live server. Players can find the trainer for this new skill tree on the continent of Mistrendur at the main entrance to the Ruins of Utheim. So many skills await your mastery, Avatars! Go and test your musical prowess with these new abilities: Melody of Mending, Atonal Aria, Anthem of Alacrity, Psalm of Stagnation, Concussive Canticle, Savage Sonata as well as several innate abilities!
Party Size Increases to 12!
Avatars! Exciting news! The first iteration of Party/Raid type lovin’ for this year has arrived — Parties of 12! Players can utilize this new feature on the live server for Shroud of the Avatar! Expanding the capabilities of adventure parties is just one of the exciting new features to arrive this year. Read more about what’s on the horizon in the Shroud of the Avatar 2020 Vision!