Greetings Fellow Avatars!
Here’s what we have for you in this week’s edition of Update of the Avatar:
- The Vile Weapons of the Obsidian Cabalists
- The Making of Verdantis Mines
- The Making of Solace Bridge Outskirts
- The Making of Kas Ruins (update)
- 2017 Easter Content Weekend Flash Sale
- R39 Offline Data Format Change – Character Preservation Notice
- Supporting World Water Day – A Letter of Thanks
- Community Livestream: Boss Fight!
- Community Spotlight: Owl Sky City – Player Owned Town
- Upcoming Events
- Community Resources – Players Helping Players
- Recommended Projects to Back
The Vile Weapons of the Obsidian Cabalists
The Obisidian Cabalists will begin appearing in Town Sieges in Release 40. Each Obsidian Cabalist wields a unique artifact weapon made from Obsidian and bearing their anti-virtue symbol. Players who defeat Cabalists have a chance to find these weapons on their corpses as loot (along with hoods, robes, and plate boots). We made sure that each weapon type (including a shield) was represented so that players would have a chance to get a weapon of the type they favored.